Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,131 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. (25018 Views)

Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari / Guber Poll: Ondo Not For Sale, Aketi Group Warns Ambode / Intercepted From Lagos To Ondo Not All Coffins Carries Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Dragonking: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
olaniyi0:
as what i can see on NL from igbo youths, i can bet that 90% of them are very very senseless and and need to grow up.
My friend keep shut!! When your Afonjas brothers were busy accusing innocent people and spreading lies/ hate you didn't know abi? You all should hide your heads in shame. Where were you when your Afonja brother wrote this evil thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/3227840/time-push-ijaw-militants-out
Abeg just keep shut and get out. Disgusting set of people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Moneytize: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Igbos masturbating upandan the thread like Biafra has just been declared.

Relax oh ye red mud Ugandans, the west don't care if you are their own or not as long as you are a criminal, justice will be served. More bullet to the military against the militants.

4 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by JimiOgunlola: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Click LIKE if you think all Yoruba people need to apologize to the Niger delta militants for false accusation and defamation of character and principle

Click SHARE if you think they also deserve militancy so that they can give themselves environmental lectures undecided

Environmental lectures ke?...You no well. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by JimiOgunlola: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
When we told them that yoruba militants and vandals were the ones being bombed to smithreens by the hausa and fulani airforce, they called us names. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Moneytize: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
ceejay80s:
Afonjas, agbojedijedi drinkers, orobo Pepsi drinkers snd rusted roof republicans making mouth since 1960

The Igbos, dry chest beaters, red mud enclave dwellers, the lost tribe of Netanyahu. Indonesian Ugandan be foaming from the mouth since NA sent Ojukwu scampering for safety since 1970 grin

2 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Dragonking: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
foladara777:

Itz one of two things thatz wrong wif u... Either u are extremely ignorant or u are too dumb to apply the knowledge u have... D militants might be from ondo state buh d oil producing areas of Ondo State are mainly occupied by Ijaws. Next time u want to express ethnic sentiments at least apply a Little beat of common sense... It is cost and stress free wink

Kgdavid:
okay now this makes sense. So there are some Ijaw natives of Ondo state which makes sense since Ondo shares a border with the SS... seems these ones have taken advantage of the flow of arms to misbehave under the cover of ND militants.

what a shame that a just cause is getting dragged in the mud

MetaHuman:
stop masturbating oh ye flat head.

The two caught today for kidnapping oba at ibafo, are they not ijaw from ondo state?

Odumakin was trying to be diplomatic by not blaming other tribes for problems in our compound, which you lot know nothing about except blame Yorubas for your problems.

Didn't NDA claim responbility for the attacks in the those areas?
Keep shut! !You guys are disgusting and should hide your heads in shame.. You were all running your mouths here anyhow insulting nigerdeltans where the real crooks are yorubas.. It was announced today that the people caught are Ilaje, they are yorubas before you deny them. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaje

Many of you have never been to arepo or ikorodu but we're quick to insult other tribes. .Shior!!

**spits on ground **

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by LabiaDestroyer(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ah...AFONJAS!
Chameleons!
Imagine...blaming the innocent ijaws now their asssholes have been blown open...
Shame!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by DonBenny77(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

I don't want to sound like a tribalist

But, i'd love to make a bold statement of fact here on this situation:

1. Niger delta militants do not terrorize or kill their people and their targets are specific (govt)/Oil Installations
2. Militancy has been introduced into the southwest
3. Yoruba militants kill their people
4. Yoruba militants have no aim but to steal, kill and destroy

I hereby declare Yoruba militants TERRORIST just like the Northern brothers Bokoharam

Thanks.
From a detribalized Nigerian cool

i liked, shared n quoted you

truetalk

reality

5 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by iamvitocolonge(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Instead of you to own up, you still want to continue the blame game undecided

were you born a coward?

Yes he was grin
Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Dragonking: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
TheEvilPriest:
Second page and some well-known names are still missing in this thread. They just stay glued to the viewers' section.
It's alright. cool
Do you mean the tribalistic ones like Quotasystem and modath? They shall continue to wallow in shame for all the evil they wrote against the innocent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
boluwatife66:
Some people are already masturbating on this news. My question to such people is, Are there no ijaws in Ondo state again?

Gani Adams......this man needs some clarification
Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by ba7man(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
It's quite unbelievable that these people think we're sad because the miscreants bombed are allegedly "Yorubas".

It shows how primitive their minds are.

Despite the Millitants at Arepo and it's environs spoke Ijaw and had Ijaw names, I don't care where they're from.

All I Care about is they're eliminated....... a criminal is a criminal.

Can you see how the crime rate has dropped suddenly in the Southwest after their bombing?

We don't celebrate criminals here.

2 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Dragonking: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
WaleEkun:

It is Akpabio that should be held responsible for the instability in the SW, for if a witch cry today and a child dies, who does not know the child's death was caused by the witch.

https://www.nairaland.com/3158117/south-west-sends-mercenaries-other-parts
So Akpabio was the one that sent Yorubas to kill and rape yorubas abi? You need to go for mental check up. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by shellman: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

I don't want to sound like a tribalist

But, i'd love to make a bold statement of fact here on this situation:

1. Niger delta militants do not terrorize or kill their people and their targets are specific (govt)/Oil Installations
2. Militancy has been introduced into the southwest
3. Yoruba militants kill their people
4. Yoruba militants have no aim but to steal, kill and destroy

I hereby declare Yoruba militants TERRORIST just like the Northern brothers Bokoharam
Whether they are Yoruba area boys, omo.onile, cultists or criminals, we need more aerial bombardments to tame them &bring them to total submission &annihilation Yoruba people don't condone criminality We are not subjective to condone such relationship
Thanks.
From a detribalized Nigerian cool
Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Divide and Rule system of govt..
Abeg who know when 3rd world war dey start

Kikikikikikikuki""""..... abeg 3rd world war?
you think say na movie. ...
Kiikikikikiki...hehehe i don die"o
Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by shellman: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

So Ondo no be Yoruba state again? If indeed, they are Ilajes or Yorubas, they must be bastards among us &they deserved &still that military &aerial bombardment We need more of it to wipe them off We don't need them!

Na wa ooo.
Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Kgdavid(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dragonking:

Keep shut! !You guys are disgusting and should hide your heads in shame.. You were all running your mouths here anyhow insulting nigerdeltans where the real crooks are yorubas.. It was announced today that the people caught are Ilaje, they are yorubas before you deny them. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaje

Many of you have never been to arepo or ikorodu but we're quick to insult other tribes. .Shior!!

**spits on ground **

Where and when have you ever seen even half a post of mine insulting Niger Deltans of which i am proudly one?

Friend, don't make an ass of yourself this evening.

1 Like

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Ademoore07(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
seunny4lif:

Where in Okitipupa are you from ?
I'm an indigene of Ode aye, but was brought up in okitipupa town. Along coastal hotel area
Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Ikechukwu48: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Did we all not say this? Did we not?

The yolobas are a very disgusting people. I know I'll get banmed for this but i truly don't care. They are Extremely disgusting, descipable set of people.. I remembered when everyone kept mentioning it is idiotic to believe ND militants are responsible for the attacks when it's well known that militants in ND do not attack the people. It made zero sense they'll change their usual behavior when they get to Southwaaste. Those clowns attacked anyone who tried to breathe common sense to their head.

But noooooo. The yoloba did as they are known to do aka throw mud, belittle, insult and blame others for their criminal ways. Oya fowl yansh don open.

The most disgusting thing about it all is how they were rejoicing when they thought the military was killing Ijaws. I remember the prompt of those afonjas on NL. Now this was revealed, where is that prompt of joy? Compare the amount of joy on this thread to the thread when hey taught the culprit were ijaw. SMFH!!!!!!!!! It is similar to how those Afonja were constantly rejoicing when Massob members were killed and wishing more death on them. When a portion of Massob broke off and created Ipob....when the leader (NK) dished back exactly what those Afonja kept doing since 2012...Oya the Afonja play the victim and blame NK of hate...A hate they created.
Exactly the same hate they creating on militants. Until this year, did we hear ND militant telling others to leave their land. That shit have never happened before but we saw a threat of it this year...it speaks volume

The yolobas are Always the first to throw stone and always the first to cry foul when that same stone gets thrown back at them.

I won't even say shit. I'll sit back and continue watching this show of shame that stay happening in that country.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
ringi82:
People who don't know jack about sh*t, spew lubbish on this page. Why is it so hard to believe that ND Militants are behind these acts of violence?? I lived in isawo for 6 good years. The territory where the major bunkering was taking place and I lived very much close to the area. I came in when the oil bunkering was just picking up and I was there when it got to the extent of kidnapping, rape, armed robbery and harrasing innocent inhabitants of the area. They were ijaws and have always been ijaws because I have seen them operate through out the years in that area. I was in isawo when they killed the SS men, I even witnessed the brutal killing of 6 police officers in our street by these guys. A lot of Shit went down in my area which was never reported in the media. Go to isawo today and igbolomu (which is also in isawo axis and where most of the killings took place recently), ask any one there and they will tell you without mincing words that it's the ijaws behind the bunkering and killings. The reason why they've flourished for so long was because they were being heavily patronized by transporters and oil tankers on a daily basis and the police then were in cahoots with them. Imagine buying 50 litters of petrol for just N1,500!!! Some of the inhabitants were also guilty of patronizing them as it was really tempting to buy fuel at incredulously cheaper rates. Anybody who lived in isawo oke oko and who is on this forum should confirm this info. Whether they came from ondo or delta is not the issue but one thing is certain, they are IJAWS and not yorubas!!

damage control

5 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by teampregar(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
It is so funny how u will never see people like : omenka, modath, aressa, shamecurls, bolustic, fulanimafia, madridguy... on this kind of thread.. We should not give hate a place in our heart it will make us act like hipocrytes and will destory us.. I noticed that tribalism rose to its peak ever since 2015 election, dat election was like a fight of North+West against South+East... which was not supposed to be so it was suppposed to be a fight for democracy not a fight to make a president that will benefit only North and West or benefit only East and South.. I am from Niger Delta nd i believe peace is the way forward , u all can start first by removing the hate for a particular ethnic group, religion or politcal party from ur heart, cause nobody is perfect..

6 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by lagdmark(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
This story go sweet oooooh
Seun go and bring my mat for me

Yoruba doing Yoruba since the days of Oduduwa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shango and Ogun comes to mind grin grin grin
Their ooni is busy attending Gala night all over globe

2 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
Let afonja keep blaming us SS

1 Like

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by sweetgala(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
boluwatife66:
Some people are already masturbating on this news. My question to such people is, Are there no ijaws in Ondo state again?

Many nigerians don't know their geography

ONDO state extends into the creeks and some parts of the atate is in effect part of the SS if true rational was used. Northern Ondo extends into SW and until Ekiti was formed it was part of ondo state. Many famous Ijaw and N.Deltans are from ondo

1 Like

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by ibbobla(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Not strange if they are from Ondo State. I've always thought of it too. Ondo State has too many dialect you hardly know where she belongs.

1 Like

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Shym3xx: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lmao @ the number of times "Afonja" appeared on this thread lol.

The East coast is trying to do Jigga's "Takeover", but wait till the West coast go Nasty Nas on them with that vicious "Ether" lol.

So, this is basically Yoruba on Yoruba crime, no? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by shadowlee(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bros gani were u de since wa u jt de talk nw I ran away frm ewedongbon side 4 Lasu road.it was d police dat came around nt OPC nw u talkin oga liv story

1 Like

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Aroh48(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Instead of you to own up, you still want to continue the blame game undecided

were you born a coward?
That guy is a demented fool.I think the yorubas are the worst hypocritical set of pple in Nigeria.Their brother just said the bitter truth and that scallywag is trying to cover it up.Forgotten that light expels darkness and the truth must surely prevail.That guy needs to kill himself for such senseless comment,I susppect maybe he left his brain in his mother's womb.

5 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by tomakint: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
yemmight:
Gani Adams does not represent Yoruba. He has been working for Ijaw since 2014. He was in Lagos terrorizing people during the campaign of his master. Ijaws in Ondo leant little Yoruba in Ondo and environs. They came to Ondo for fishing businesses and discovered resources there. They are not YORUBAS. The money Gani took still working for him. There is a division in the house of OPC already because of his attitude. The Ijaws that killed people in Ikorodus are not Yorubas. Some of them speak Yoruba fluently but they have their language they speak. So Ijaws are not Yorubas.
So the Ijaw Arogbos popularly called "Apois" in extreme side of Ilaje ese odo local government area of Ondo State are not Yoruba's undecided are you aware that Omoyele Sowore, owner, Sahara Reporters is from this side of Ondo State?

5 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can this night get any more interesting than this?? Lol. grin grin
OMG! Seun come and save your people from Ijaw and iPod yoots oh! grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
tomakint:

So the Ijaw Arogbos popularly called "Apois" in extreme side of Ilaje ese odo local government area of Ondo State are not Yoruba's undecided are you aware that Omoyele Sowore, owner, Sahara Reporters is from this side of Ondo State?
Exposed shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. by Decryptor(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Shebi they were mocking the people of the Niger Delta? Now it's their turn to taste the wine.

Boko Haram ==NORTH==AGITATION: Total Islamization of Nigeria as a Caliphate==Mode of Operandi: Killing innocent people by suicide bombs, burning places of worship. CLASSIFICATION: BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERERS!

South West Militants ==SOUTH WEST==AGITATION: No Clear or Structured Agitation. Probably done with the intention to just kill, steal and maim==Mode of Operandi: Killing innocent people and breaking into their houses to plunder and steal valuables. CLASSIFICATION: BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERERS!

Niger Delta Militants ==SOUTH SOUTH==AGITATION: Resource Control and Governments attention on the plight of their land ==Mode of Operandi: Bombing Oil installations and Pipelines without shedding innocent blood. CLASSIFICATION: FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

Independent People of Biafra(IPOB)==SOUTH EAST==AGITATION: To attain freedom and self-rule in the Sovereign State of Biafra ==Mode of Operandi: Peaceful protests on the streets. CLASSIFICATION: ACTIVISTS FOR INDEPENDENCE!

NO WONDER NIGERIA IS CALLED A ZOO! THE ANIMALS HAVE FINALLY BEEN CLASSIFIED AND SEPARATED FROM THE HUMANS!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike / We Met Akpabio 20 Times To Stop His Defection- Enoidem / Rochas Vs Uzodimma: Court Dismisses Appeal Filed By Imo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.