Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends (28736 Views)

Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) / EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by ancientbanana: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:
My prayer points are simple:

1. May all who support the injustices perpetuated by Buhari and his goons, may they be a victim of injustice undecided

2. May all who supported and are still in support of the dullard, suffer more than any other Nigerian
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by EarlOfWarwick(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

1. May all who support the injustices perpetuated by Buhari and his goons, may they be a victim of injustice undecided

2. May all who supported and are still in support of the dullard, suffer more than any other Nigerian

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by happney65: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Amen and Amen especially zoombies like omolola15 if you dont change your ways..GEJ was bad,made some mistakes,but one thing you cant take away from him was he gave the opposition free hand and that was why they where able to destroy him with propaganda..Elections where great under him,but what do we have under the dullard,inconclusive elections..he handed over power peacefully...we shall all see how buhari would do everything inlegally to remain in power come 2019..ur suffer go start hennn..Ode oshii

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by sarutobie(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
he should be locked up and the keys thrown away for good...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by googlepikins: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
[size=20pt]let him rotten in jail[/size]

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by olaolaking: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
leofab:
you are just plainly silly..

I will sh**t on your desk when I win a lottery grin

I repeat again. Your parents never cared about anything training. The result is what you display here.

You really lack home training
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by omolola15(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
happney65:

Amen and Amen especially zoombies like omolola15 if you dont change your ways..GEJ was bad,made some mistakes,but one thing you cant take away from him was he gave the opposition free hand and that was why they where able to destroy him with propaganda..Elections where great under him,but what do we have under the dullard,inconclusive elections..he handed over power peacefully...we shall all see how buhari would do everything inlegally to remain in power come 2019..ur suffer go start hennn..Ode oshii

Mynd44 rule 2...
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by decode55(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sidiq will not get any sympathy from me. He is/was among those cheering this government on when things were beginning to get out of hand. He should rot in jail for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by seguno2: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
olaolaking:
.... And so the trending we release him?

The trending will not release him.
It is NOT trending that will release him.
Some people sef..........
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by olaolaking: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
seguno2:

The trending will not release him.
It is NOT trending that will release him.
Some people sef..........
So you think efcc cares about it trending on Twitter. Let the whole twitter trend it. They will not release him because of that
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by Pylony(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
EFCC are like the Gestapo (secret police) agents use by uncle Hitler during the 2nd world war to deal with his Enemies in German controlled regions and concentration camps.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by seguno2: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
olaolaking:
So you think efcc cares about it trending on Twitter. Let the whole twitter trend it. They will not release him because of that

Please tell us what will make EFCC release him from the ILLEGAL arrest.
Thanks.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by seguno2: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
hannyjay:
alwas say d truth so dat u ll nt b arrested

Have you heard of LIBEL?
Do you know courts, judges are set up to deal with such LIBELLOUS cases?
Do you prefer JUNGLE justice of arbitrary arrests by those who have TEMPORARY power?
Only dogs and baboons who dwell in jungles would support such. I hope that is not what you are.
I hope.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by babajero(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
HAH:
How sure we that he did not commit an economic crime, what if he does blogging as an excuse but actually he is a scam artist?

Let's wait to hear what is the offence he is being arrested for then we can join and say #freeabusidiq if he is arrested because of 419 or blackmail cos I know some journalist do that then OYO
So he has to be jailed before proven innocent right? Carry on your day of reckoning will be here soon.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by olaolaking: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
seguno2:

Thanks.
I am surprised at you o. Tell me any case that has been dismissed because of Twitter trending. No country in the whole world does that sir. Does the law recognized twitter
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by olaolaking: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
seguno2:

Thanks.
I am surprised at you o. Tell me any case that has been dismissed because of Twitter trending. No country in the whole world does that sir. Does the law recognized twitter?
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by seguno2: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
olaolaking:
I am surprised at you o. Tell me any case that has been dismissed because of Twitter trending. No country in the whole world does that sir. Does the law recognized twitter?

Under what law has he been arrested?
Please educate me.
Thanks.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by babajero(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4079610_untitled91_jpegdf8d3cf61cb5dbaad1488409c2a3fbe5

He looks like Al-Banawi.. angry

He should remain locked up until proven innocent.. angry
just carry on, your day of reckoning will soon come, just pray you come out of it alive.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by olaolaking: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
seguno2:

Under what law has he been arrested?
Please educate me.
Thanks.
That is not my argument sir. Don't be blind with reality. Either he is guilty or not, legal or illegal, I don't know. But there is nothing twitter can do in any case when it comes to law. Let it trend till eternity and see if that will make them release him.
Make I follow una talk am. "who twitter don help"

They can't because of the twitter trend justify him.

I hope I have educationlizing u ni? .
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by mickey45: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4079610_untitled91_jpegdf8d3cf61cb5dbaad1488409c2a3fbe5

He looks like Al-Banawi.. angry

He should remain locked up until proven innocent.. angry

If what he published's really why he was rounded up, it's not an "Economic and Financial Crimes" Offence.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by Mylove55(f): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
NameChecker:
As long as they aren't arresting NameCheckers
or NCAN Members, no problems. grin

Meanwhile
Happy Jail Term Abubakar Sidiq Usman
undecided
sadiq usman is an ipod name, becos efcc and dss only harass and arrest ipod
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by HAH: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
babajero:
So he has to be jailed before proven innocent right? Carry on your day of reckoning will be here soon.

Why are you so sure that he has not committed any offence, it you that your day of reckoning is coming, can you vouch for him 100%.

Allow the efcc to tell us the reason why he was abducted before yarning dust. What will happen if they come out to say he was involved in 419? So they should allow him go freely because he is blogger?
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by MadCow1: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
babajero:
just carry on, your day of reckoning will soon come, just pray you come out of it alive.

You must also be an Al-Banawi.. angry

Ewu of reckoning..
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by MadCow1: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

I am a supporter of the President.

God does not like you nor does he hear your prayers.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by PMBfirstson(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
May your parent rot in hell
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by PMBfirstson(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

may the entire of your parent"s generations rot in hell in jesus name
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by mickey45: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

First SANE AND COMPLETE statement i've read here so far.

Please they need to pass that social media bill cos the number of stories we see on naij.com too are absurd.

I read his attack on EFCC and he used 'definite' words with NO EVIDENCE TO BACK UP HIS CLAIM... nowhere in the world is it acceptable.

How can u use definite to accuse magu of 'panicking' about his confirmation and thus going after efcc staff? Seriously? Where's the evidence?

Even Sahara reporters don't 'allege' using definite words except they add proof(like pictures)

It's ironic that @ a time when the country is being sanitised same nigerians are anti-govt because THEY ARE HUNGRY...like seriously? Which country goes through a transition without these scenarios (which corruptive elements are using to fight back)

None I agree with you, but no serious positive transition will include practices that were altogether a part of the old era viz: budget padding, selective Forex, jaundiced probing et. al...
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by seguno2: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
olaolaking:
That is not my argument sir. Don't be blind with reality. Either he is guilty or not, legal or illegal, I don't know. But there is nothing twitter can do in any case when it comes to law.

Why are you confusing yourself?
You say that you don't know if something is ILLEGAL yet you still talk about case and law.
Why don't you sort yourself out first?
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by olaolaking: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
seguno2:

Why are you confusing yourself?
You say that you don't know if something is ILLEGAL yet you still talk about case and law.
Why don't you sort yourself out first?
I also don't understand your point.
But note that trending on Twitter will not in anyway make police, efcc, or whatever release or exonerate someone.
Please try to learn

I have never seen where a suspect is released just because the case is trending on Twitter and that is what I am teaching you. But if you think this will work, then good luck
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by almohast: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
this is preposterous.... on what grounds.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / FG Retires Isah Idris (Acting Immigration Boss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.