Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Battle With Dry Sensitive Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Battle With Dry Sensitive Skin (525 Views)

Best Face Moisturizers Available In Nigeria, For Sensitive Skin. / Good Cream For Sensitive Skin / I Need Help For Sensitive Skin Pimples Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Battle With Dry Sensitive Skin by proudly(f): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
People who know me know my struggle with dry sensitive skin. And yes, I drink 65 ounce of water daily, I eat fruits and veggies, stay away from the scorching sun and all that…well na so my skin just be! I think the thing is I was supposed to be born a butty but somehow I landed in my parents house lol (love you mum and dad).

From the image you can tell the products are dermatologist recommended, non-comodegenic and fragrance free.

I am not light skinned at all, in fact I am dripping melanin and honey. So today I have decided to share my skincare products. They are products I use and they work well for my dry sensitive skin.

Exfoliating : I use brown sugar and coconut oil to exfoliate.

Cleansing: I use Aveeno clear complexion forming cleanser with cotton pads. I have found that using my palm isn’t very effective. On days when I have super dry skin I use the Sebamed special healing cream(actually meant for babies but it works well for me)

Mouth: I use Arms and Hammer Extra White Toothpaste. It has baking soda as a major ingredient.

Sunscreen : I use Cookieskin SPF 50 sunscreen. It doesn’t leave behind that white streak on the skin and it’s also oil free.
So that’s it about the products I use it hope it helps someone else who has been having issues with their dry sensitive skin.

https://goldenfairyblog./2016/04/21/15/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

OE Chronolift Anti-ageing Night Cream.....say Goodbye To Wrinkles And Finelines! / Accessories Are Parts Of Our Beauty / Original New Season Jerseys For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.