Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents (689 Views)

"Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yeah.. its jeenah again
for me it depends on the kind of person he is(whether he is a Playboy or not)
Our relationship (is it good enough to make it known to my parents.) I can only do that if its 80% sure we would end up together and then
the number of years we've been together and what we've both achieved

what about you?

lalasticlala I hope this makes FP oo
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by krak101(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
When she has met the criteria
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
krak101:
When she has met the criteria
would you like to disclose the criteria like I did? thank you
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by IHATEPUZZY(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
as soon as I confirm she z no hoe
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Bestlily(f): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Am coming
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
jeenah:
Yeah.. its jeenah again
Our relationship (is it good enough to make it known to my parents.) I can only do that if its 80% sure we would end up together and then

what about you?

lalast√iclala I hope this makes FP oo
if he buys me a house at banana island undecided
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by vicstar(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
• • • • • Under a good condition undecided
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Berlyn:
if he buys me a house at banana island undecided

lol.. really?
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bestlily:
Am coming
you better come back and talk
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
jeenah:

lol.. really?
yh embarassed
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
When he's man enough in all aspects

pls,don't ask what aspects.
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by krak101(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
jeenah:

would you like to disclose the criteria like I did? thank you
I can't really say any specifics but when am completely comfortable and confident about her character then I can show her to my folks
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by nuelzz04(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Under the condition wen x=0 grin cheesy

no blame me na too much calculus cause m cry
Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by LordScent(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
jeenah:
Yeah.. its jeenah again

what about you?

lalasticlala I hope this makes FP oo

It depends....

But are you speaking with respect to marriage prospects or just the normal parental familiarization at the early stages

Re: Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2016
LordScent:

It depends....

But are you speaking with respect to marriage prospects or just the normal parental familiarization at the early stages

marriage prospects

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Person Truly Loves You / Exposed! Nigerian Catholic Priest Sacked For Marrying Two Wives (see Pix) / Ridng Wild (another Romantic Story For Adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.