Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

Are You A Professional In Your Field Of Work? Tell Us What You Do. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Professional In Your Field Of Work? Tell Us What You Do. (600 Views)

Kaduna State Set To Unlock The Future Of Work With Click-on Kaduna Workshop / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Professional In Your Field Of Work? Tell Us What You Do. by Konection(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
You all can agree with me that the "power of social media" is great that's why we are all connected.

Are you an Engineer, Architect, Plumber etc. What so ever you do and you are professional in the field, let the world know.

Mine: P. O. P ceiling and Wall floating/Screeding.

Contact me,
Thanks.
Re: Are You A Professional In Your Field Of Work? Tell Us What You Do. by bigtimemugu(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Industrial steam boiler,and heat exchangers installation ,operation and maintenance.chuksbright61@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Professional In Your Field Of Work? Tell Us What You Do. by 1Jamany(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
ELECTRICIAN

Expert in residential, commercial and industrial Electrical works, installation and maintenance. General contractor.

Contact;
jamecelectrical@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Professional In Your Field Of Work? Tell Us What You Do. by MeenahSlimz(f): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fashion designer (unisex).
Ankara crafter.,
Event manager.,
All leather works in general(shoes,sandals,briefcases,school bags, hand bags, belts etc).

Omotee07@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Professional In Your Field Of Work? Tell Us What You Do. by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN

Industrial Wiring/ Maintenance

Domestic Wiring/ Maintenance

Interior circuitry and design (modern hotel light installation)

Street Light Installations

General Troubleshooting and Fault Analysis

CONTACTS:
Email: odera.chukwuma@gmail.com
Phones: 08035652639, 08094182089

LET'S LIGHT UP YOUR WORLD
Re: Are You A Professional In Your Field Of Work? Tell Us What You Do. by Miracle4Sure: 12:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Are You A Professional In Your Field Of Work? Tell Us What You Do. by Agwoden(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Electrical Technician
All domestic and industrial Installations, Operations and Maintenance.
Design and construction of protective systems for three phase machines and systems.
General supply of Electrical materials.
ikemesitbeez@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Sales Person Opportunity / Ambassador Care Resources / I Am Looking For Company To Have My Seatime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.