Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Urgent Help Needed Guys! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help Needed Guys! (404 Views)

Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone? / If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed Guys! by chiosky000(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
OK guys urgent help needed
Somedays ago someone dashed me an android phone. Eventough it wasn't a sharp one I was just happy to have itel 1352.
I used the phone for like 6 months with no problem until just last week when the phone started behaving abnormal.
First of all when I try to install apps like Clash of clans, TNA wrestling and even Facebook it says 'App couldn't be install
ed' it wasn't doing like that before sad. I restarted the phone and the problem was still there
I then did virus scanning but it didn't stop .
At last I tried to factory reset the phone it was then that I so trouble the phone couldn't reset! a phone I had been resetting for like 3 times a week. And the phone doesn't even have android recovery like tecno p5.
Please I am calling all the phone and android gurus in this thread into this topic (even if u don't know the answer) because I know that any mobile phone should be able to install apps and reset itself.
Now should I flash the phone at the market or Any other opinion
I will be Coming from time to time to check this topic smiley
Things to note:
The phone had no problem before.
It only installs Twitter app but every other thing is working like music and contacts.
cc lalatistisla (hope I got the spelling cheesy)
Thanks in advance!
One love!
Re: Urgent Help Needed Guys! by Carlcaresophia: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2016
chiosky000:
Somedays ago someone dashed me an android phone. Eventough it wasn't a sharp one I was just happy to have itel 1352.
I used the phone for like 6 months with no problem until just last week when the phone started behaving abnormal.
First of all when I try to install apps like Clash of clans, TNA wrestling and even Facebook it says 'App couldn't be install
ed' it wasn't doing like that before sad. I restarted the phone and the problem was still there
At last I tried to factory reset the phone it was then that I so trouble the phone couldn't reset! a phone I had been resetting for like 3 times a week. And the phone doesn't even have android recovery like tecno p5.
Please I am calling all the phone and android gurus in this thread into this topic (even if u don't know the answer) because I know that any mobile phone should be able to install apps and reset itself.
Things to note:
It only installs Twitter app but every other thing is working like music and contacts.
Thanks in advance!
One love!
Hi chiosky000, for the problem we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues will try to help you with the problem. Thank you!
Re: Urgent Help Needed Guys! by Carlcaresophia: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2016
chiosky000:
Things to note:
Thanks in advance!
One love!
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Y3 And M3 Which Is Better / Changing Date On Your Iphone Can Brick Your Iphone / You Can Now Control Your Device On Your Skin See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.