Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,381 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen (35829 Views)

"We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out / Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by modath(f): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

Madam bravo, you are using the nimbo village incident to judge igbos?

We are not like those of you that cede your lands and thrones to fulanis and bini out of fear of death e.g kwara, kogi, isale-eko Yoruba communities. We aint COWARDS like you.

We are not like you lots who got tired of fighting men and started bombing and starving women and children to get at the men. We ain't COWARDS like you.

We are not like you lots who have been used and dumped politically by your Fulani masters whereby you dare not challenge them bluntly and openly. We ain't COWARDS like you.

We are not like you guys who get attacked in your own land and you are afraid to speak out bluntly about it for fear of been punished politically and economically. We are not COWARDS like you.

Should I continue? Its of no use.

Igbos fight and die if necessary, for what they believe in e.g Igbo landing, Biafra war, ipob protest march....the list goes on and on.....

So madam bravo.....try harder.

Ibos fight and die? Where? When? Why then are they divorcing the poor women ? After their release from police custody, why haven't they "deleted" the defilers of their women?

Brave men,but they are taking out their anger on women who couldn't fight back then..

It's stuff like this that makes it easy to unlook when people make jest of you lots for matters that are supposed to be off limits... Still chest pounding on top of everything? What a shame!! Mtcheeww!! undecided

Shym3xx, mikolo80,

Seems I'm not putting this in better perspective.. thx.. I'm out..

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by akinyeleaa: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo:

I don't have time for parasites like you. FYI my father's village is oil producing and so is my mother's. So stop using oil as a yardstick for argument with me. I guess you are an Igbo man hence you are likely from non-oil producing area. Stop eyeing our oil please and face your village.

The herdsmen involved in crime are like every other African involved in crime. We should all condemn criminals whether from our village or from Venezuela.

E ma gba mi lowo APODA yii ke
Who asked you if your father is from a cesspit or your mum from hell
The Dindinrin even thinks I'm Igbo because I said the plain truth

And to think the foolish stalker quoted me first and is now calling me a parasite, height of foolishness.

Do you even know what a parasite means anyways, ur name says it all

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
modath:

Ibos fight and die? Where? When? Why then are they divorcing the poor women ? After their release from police custody, why haven't they "deleted" the defilers of their women?

Brave men,but they are taking out their anger on women who couldn't fight back then..

It's stuff like this that makes it easy to unlook when people make jest of you lots for matters that are supposed to be off limits... Still chest pounding on top of everything? What a shame!! Mtcheeww!! undecided

Shym3xx, mikolo80,

Seems I'm not putting this in better perspective.. thx.. I'm out..

Pls run away as fast as you can......COWARD. You think some nimbo village men represents the entire Igbo people? Sorry to burst your bubble.

And where is your shym3xx and mikolo80 ? Let me give them some spanking....I wont be too hard though, so that someone won't go and commit suicide.

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by akinyeleaa: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
MasterofNL:

Why is the president not taking any serius actions against them?

The president has told us they are Libyans.

The minister of Agriculture has told us that they from neighbouring ECOWAS cointries and cannot be stopped.

The miniter of ineterior has told us that the police can handle them.

You have no shame at all.

Don't mind the Foolish Apoda
MasterofNL:

Enugu youths came together to engage the AK 47 carrying fulanis only to be arrested by the military and taken to zone 2.
Thier relatives had to raise money to set them free.
The fulani herdsmen have EXECUTIVE PROTECTION otherwise how many of them have been killed by soldiers?
EXACTLY, same thing happened in mile 12 when military officers supported their kinsmen against Yorubas. unfortunate part was many of our brothers from the other side cheered them on only to be attacked few weeks later. A CASE OF THOSE CHEERING THE BEAST MAY SOON END UP IN IT'S STOMACH
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by iwadobo: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hate him or loath him, fayose is the man to emulate here. Since he instructed the hunters to Kill any cow found within ekiti state, have you heard of killing by those buhari brothers in ekiti state? Let Yorubas be hailing buhari, their mums would have been raped before they realised that buhari is part of the conspiracy to enslave them and take over their land . Kill any herdman you see in your area , I say kill. A herdsman is either a potential killer or a spy for your potential killers, so kill anyone of them you see around your place .
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by MasterofNL: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

Pls run away as fast as you can......COWARD. You think some nimbo village men represents the entire Igbo people? Sorry to burst your bubble.

And where is your shym3xx and mikolo80 ? Let me give them some spanking....I wont be too hard though, so that someone won't go and commit suicide.

Bros is this really necessary?

Modath has been very reasonable here, why vent on her?

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by akinyeleaa: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Reading comments on this thread dey make me shame for CHESTBEATERS
They started with no source, later punch is not a credible source, later again, nimbo village is not a true part of them

Even when you wish to condemn evil, chestbeaters will make you have a rethink
Just look at their comments and see them venting their anger in the wrong places. I remember how the derided others during the mile 12 saga.

The fact is the whole of southern Nigeria have been victims of Northern oppression at one time or the other

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by mercyville: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

Madam bravo, you are using the nimbo village incident to judge igbos?

We are not like those of you that cede your lands and thrones to fulanis and bini out of fear of death e.g kwara, kogi, isale-eko Yoruba communities. We aint COWARDS like you.

We are not like you lots who got tired of fighting men and started bombing and starving women and children to get at the men. We ain't COWARDS like you.

We are not like you lots who have been used and dumped politically by your Fulani masters whereby you dare not challenge them bluntly and openly. We ain't COWARDS like you.

We are not like you guys who get attacked in your own land and you are afraid to speak out bluntly about it for fear of been punished politically and economically. We are not COWARDS like you.

Should I continue? Its of no use.

Igbos fight and die if necessary, for what they believe in e.g Igbo landing, Biafra war, ipob protest march....the list goes on and on.....

So madam bravo.....try harder.

lol...Igbo and bravery in the same sentence?
The only answer I can give you to affirm what had already been affirmed then and now of Yorubas not being weaklings and cowards like Igbo is that Yorubas are warriors from time immemorial who ventured out to conquer up to Togo,Dahomey,Ghana,etc.
Weaklings like your old ones were busy covering their blockoss looking and sneaking upon their usual prey for grub.Up till this moment the Igbos still happen to be weaklings who only come online to form bravery.
In the case of Biafra,you had 3 options then...either to continue to be killed in thousands or fight back or run to your enclave from Hausas that were killing you.
The brave one would have fought back but you were weaklings from time immemorial,you ran home and got defeated at home.SO YOU WERE BEATEN HOME AND AWAY..
Even rag tag Boko haram are still slugging it out with Nigeria with all the world powers 7 years on,but only 3 years.. your Miss Ojukwu fled and left millions to be suyanised.May God forgive me.
The obvious fact that is apparent is that your people are real original cowards. .TUFIAKWA.

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by akinyeleaa: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
iwadobo:
Hate him or loath him, fayose is the man to emulate here. Since he instructed the hunters to Kill any cow found within ekiti state, have you heard of killing by those buhari brothers in ekiti state? Let Yorubas be hailing buhari, their mums would have been raped before they realised that buhari is part of the conspiracy to enslave them and take over their land . Kill any herdman you see in your area , I say kill. A herdsman is either a potential killer or a spy for your potential killers, so kill anyone of them you see around your place .
What brought Yoruba into this for God's sake?
Who was raped? IGBO
Who raped them? FULANI abi na HAUSA sef
so wetin concern yoruba now?

All SW governors have rejected grazing bill, maybe only Osun, i haven't heard speak, afenifere rejected, many prominent Yoruba leaders rejected, so what is your problem with Yorubas?
Remind me which governors are willing to donate land for grazing in the south

Yorubas are the greatest critics of Buhari, at least some, if not all, abi FFK, Fayose, Soyinka, FAsoranti, Opadokun and co no be Yoruba again?

Ejoor, e fi Yoruba lorun sile na, we have enough problems of our own

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Shym3xx: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

Shym3xx we are here o...

We 'tire wrapper' and fought you baby killing cowards to a standstill. You got tired and started bombing and starving our women and children in order to get at us.

we 'tire wrapper' and rose from the ashes of war and 20 pounds to assert our resilience and courage.

We 'tire wrapper' and burn Fulanis to ashes here in abia state.

Whatever happened in that nimbo village in enugu is an isolated incident.

Una wey wear sokoto wetin Una dey do? They kill your people and you still bow before them. Perennial cowards

Go protect ya women who're getting rap3d by marauding Fulani wankers and stop punching above ya height, you mug with twitter fingers.

Now I see why ya women stay leaving you lot in droves for Yoruba men. grin

I'm out.

[img]http:///media/5-17-2015/n3Gn04.gif[/img]

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
mercyville:

lol...Igbo and bravery in the same sentence?
The only answer I can give you to affirm what had already been affirmed then and now of Yorubas not being weaklings and cowards like Igbo is that Yorubas are warriors from time immemorial who ventured out to conquer up to Togo,Dahomey,Ghana,etc.
Weaklings like your old ones were busy covering their blockoss looking and sneaking upon their usual prey for grub.Up till this moment the Igbos still happen to be weaklings who only come online to form bravery.
In the case of Biafra,you had 3 options then...either to continue to be killed in thousands or fight back or run to your enclave from Hausas that were killing you.
The brave one would have fought back but you were weaklings from time immemorial,you ran home and got defeated at home.SO YOU WERE BEATEN HOME AND AWAY..
Even rag tag Boko haram are still slugging it out with Nigeria with all the world powers 7 years on,but only 3 years.. your Miss Ojukwu fled and left millions to be suyanised.May God forgive me.
The obvious fact that is apparent is that your people are real original cowards. .TUFIAKWA.

Are you done ranting?

No wonder Dahomey women warriors beat your men black and blue.

No wonder the Yorubas in Dahomey and Togo still play second fiddle in the economy.

Thank God the world knows about the Biafra war....our courage was acknowledged, we don't need your Yoruba approval for bravery and courage.

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by ANAKONDA: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Fake news written by Afonjas

I've heard it said that shame can turn someone who suffers from complex into a 1st class upper slowpoke. You just proved the maxim right.
So the herdsmen now determine which routes and farms your families can use on their own soil ?
They also take your women away for 'vigil' and release them when they've had their fill.
No matter what they do to hide it, those that are slaves and cowards in Nigeria certainly know themselves.
No wonder the Sun tabloid failed to carry the news.

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Go protect ya women who're getting rap3d by marauding Fulani wankers and stop punching above ya height, you mug with twitter fingers.

I'm out.

[img]http:///media/5-17-2015/n3Gn04.gif[/img]

Another coward on the loose....you want to use some nimbo village men to blackmail igbos. How do we know the nimbo news was even well reported? Anyway, that's for another day.

Igbo women leaving us in droves for ngbatis? Lol.....lol......lol......my God I never knew you were a clown.......

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Shym3xx: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

Another coward on the loose....you want to use some nimbo village men to blackmail igbos. How do we know the nimbo news was even well reported? Anyway, that's for another day.

Lol, internet thug and e-warrior. I bet you'd run at the sight of a Fulani marauder. grin

By raping ya women - Fulani men have taken ya hearts and manhood. Lost forever like the Kingdom of Atlantis. Running from those women won't change that. grin

Please, I'm not Fulani...so stop crying to me. And if you want to cry, you can...

Bwahahahahahaha

[img]https://ionetheurbandaily.files./2013/07/a_560x375-jpg.gif[/img]

Effing mug. grin

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by IamThrive(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
How far with the new,original person wey fulani herdsmen never rape you marry as tear leather?
What will you do if you hear say fu.kl.ni conjimen has been invading and offloading even discarded the origi person since 1999?

#ThinkWisely
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by modath(f): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
MasterofNL:

Bros is this really necessary?

Mo has been very reasonable here, why vent on her?

It is necessary, if you can't fight in the real world, pounding on key boards will serve....

One of the lost sons of Eli isn't venting on me, He is aiming above his reach, i just choose not to entertain crap from folks with little or no sound judgement....

SonOfEl:

Are you done ranting?
No wonder the Yorubas in Dahomey and Togo still play second fiddle in the economy.
Thank God the world knows about the Biafra[ war....our courage was acknowledged, we don't need your Yoruba approval for bravery and courage.

Why are you intent on disgracing your generation and race? Do you lots even take time to do some soul searching before spewing crap and BS..

Thanking God for a monumental shameful, disgraceful & needless sacrifice of millions?

A war that the percusor /chief instigator couldn't even stay back to settle the mess himself?

Stop opening these women to mockery, log off, shut down and gather some toddlers to build sand castles with....

*mic drop* ... You are not worth the effort or time.

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Shym3xx: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seriously, what happened to this forum and why is it so difficult to upload gifs these days?

This is one of the shittest forums to upload gifs and/or pictures. Shyte that makes you wonder how shitty the programmers who created this forum are.

If you can't write simple javascript or PHPscript codes for simple pictures, what the fvck are you doing? It's not like picture url compromises websites. SMH.

I'm out, man.

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Lol, internet thug and e-warrior. I bet you'd run at the sight of a Fulani marauder. grin

By raping ya women - Fulani men have taken ya hearts and manhood. Lost forever like the Kingdom of Atlantis. Running from those women won't change that. grin

Please, I'm not Fulani...so stop crying to me. And if you want to cry, you can...

Bwahahahahahaha

[img]https://ionetheurbandaily.files./2013/07/a_560x375-jpg.gif[/img]

Effing mug. grin

Dumbo, have you ever won even a wrestling march?

Come to umuahia my home town and see how Fulani men behave themselves....

However, fulanis beat you maim rape and kill you and you still bow to them....if you are out, remain OUT....double tongued double faced wolf-sheep.

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
modath:

It is necessary, if you can't fight in the real world, pounding on key boards will serve....

One of the lost sons of Eli isn't venting on me, He is aiming above his reach, i just choose not to entertain crap from folks with little or no sound judgement....

Why are you intent on disgracing your generation and race? Do you lots even take time to do some soul searching before spewing crap and BS..

Thanking God for a monumental shameful, disgraceful & needless sacrifice of millions?

A war that the percusor /chief instigator couldn't even stay back to settle the mess himself?

Stop opening these women to mockery, log off, shut down and gather some toddlers to build sand castles with....

*mic drop* ... You are not worth the effort or time.

....yet you still made the effort and took the time....cowards fear self determination, they love to ride on other peoples back yet make the most noise...
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by mercyville: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

Are you done ranting?

Thank God the world knows about the Biafra war....our courage was acknowledged, we don't need your Yoruba approval for bravery and courage.

The world will know a self inflcted genocide when they see one.It does not still erase the fact that all Igbos have the cowardice DNA naturally gifted to them.Coward Ojukwu was and is knowb to have shown the obvious trait when he fled to Ivory Coast dressed up like an olosho.The world knows him as MISS OJUKWU BECAUSE HE WAS MISSING IN ACTION..

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
mercyville:

The world will know a self inflcted genocide when they see one.It does not still erase the fact that all Igbos have the cowardice DNA naturally gifted to them.Coward Ojukwu was and is knowb to have shown the obvious trait when he fled to Ivory Coast dressed up like an olosho.The world knows him as MISS OJUKWU BECAUSE HE WAS MISSING IN ACTION..

Lol.....now you are amuse me. Is King David a COWARD? Yet he once fled. Was Napoleon a COWARD? Yet he once fled. Was Hannibal a COWARD? Yet he once fled. So my dear nitwit, ojukwu is in good company. We knew why these men fled, its not about cowardice, its about rejuvenation.
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
Utter weak men and it's now obvious why they tie wrappers and also why they're some of the most emotional men ever. Classic beta males. grin

I'm sure these fools don't understand that they were the ones who failed to perform their duties as men, hence these women were rap3d by marauding Fulani wankers. It's the duty of the man is to protect his woman and, since these fools were too cowardly to protect their women from Fulanis - they ought to be locked up and thoroughly flogged.

SMH @ these wrapper tying men victimising victims of their cowardice. Sad.

Any sign of bravery strenght or masculinity in Ibland is usually with the female. Remember Aba women riot? Ask where were the men? tying wrapper and crying indoors issuing threats

You remember Dora AKunyili, even the well documented hairy chested and muscular women are in Iboland in abundance

while the men, they stay online ranting or fleeing to Abudjan dressed in thongs and spaghheti strap tops. When they venture to speak, they squeal like rats e.g Peter Obi

So its not really their fault, Its the cowardice ingrained in their DNA

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

Lol.....now you are amuse me. Is King David a COWARD? Yet he once fled. Was Napoleon a COWARD? Yet he once fled. Was Hannibal a COWARD? Yet he once fled. So my dear nitwit, ojukwu is in good company. We knew why these men fled, its not about cowardice, its about rejuvenation.

They fled and staged a comeback When is Ojuku staging his comeback? He died a coward

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

They fled and staged a comeback When is Ojuku staging his comeback? He died a coward

Ojukwu staged a comeback, but this time in a nonviolent way. The Nigerian govt lost sleep when they heard ojukwu wanted to be a 'senator' back in '83. Eventually he had to reconcile with them. Whether the Nigerian government was sincere about yhe reconciliation is another kettle of fish.
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ojukwu staged a comeback, but this time in a nonviolent way. The Nigerian govt lost sleep when they heard ojukwu wanted to be a 'senator' back in '83. Eventually he had to reconcile with them. Whether the Nigerian government was sincere about the reconciliation is another kettle of fish.

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Shym3xx: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Any sign of bravery strenght or masculinity in Ibland is usually with the female. Remember Aba women riot? Ask where were the men? tying wrapper and crying indoors issuing threats

You remember Dora AKunyili, even the well documented hairy chested and muscular women are in Iboland in abundance

while the men, they stay online ranting or fleeing to Abudjan dressed in thongs and spaghheti strap tops. When they venture to speak, they squeal like rats e.g Peter Obi

Lmaooooooooo! grin grin

Crying like the BeeHaveFran in this classic pic...tears of good laugh. grin grin grin

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lol......lol.....am seriously enjoying this. Fighting a political, economic and military war at the same time is not cowardice.

Zik and okpara fought the British politically for independence....and they won. Cowardice? Naaa.....

Ojukwu/biafrans men fought US-USSR-Egyptian backed Multitribed Nigeria. They lost gallantly. Cowardice? Naa.....

Igbo men started afresh with 20 pounds from the ashes of war..an economic war began.....today EVERY state and region of Nigeria knows how huge their economic clout influences those places. Cowardice? You wish.

Try again.
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by SonOfEl(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmaooooooooo! grin grin

Crying like the BeeHaveFran in this classic pic...tears of good laugh. grin grin grin

you are back. Oh.....because your mugu friend is here to fight me too....lol.....typical cowardice.
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by JimiOgunlola: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo:

I don't have time for parasites like you. FYI my father's village is oil producing and so is my mother's. So stop using oil as a yardstick for argument with me. I guess you are an Igbo man hence you are likely from non-oil producing area. Stop eyeing our oil please and face your village.

The herdsmen involved in crime are like every other African involved in crime. We should all condemn criminals whether from our village or from Venezuela.

You can't even keep the story of your origin straight because of a dullard Buhari and homosexual Okoroawusa. Do you remember this post I made about you? grin

You are Igbo today, Ikwerre tommorow, Ijaw next day. You will be pro-fulani the next minute and muslim yoruba by next year.

Before your god Buhari came into power, you wanted Republic of Aligbo and hated Ijaw, today you hate republic of Aligbo and want fulani.
This is why I don't pity your skull whenever people give you knocks. Who your confusion epp? you don baff? grin grin
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Shym3xx: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

Lol......lol.....am seriously enjoying this. Fighting a political, economic and military war at the same time is not cowardice.

Zik and okpara fought the British politically for independence....and they won. Cowardice? Naaa.....

Ojukwu/biafrans men fought US-USSR-Egyptian backed Multitribed Nigeria. They lost gallantly. Cowardice? Naa.....

Igbo men started afresh with 20 pounds from the ashes of war..an economic war began.....today EVERY state and region of Nigeria knows how huge their economic clout influences those places. Cowardice? You wish.

Try again.

SonOfEl:

you are back. Oh.....because your mugu friend is here to fight me too....lol.....typical cowardice.

Oh, shut ya gob, you cowardly wrapper tying BeehaveFran! grin

No one asked you for revisionism-laden pseudo-history.

This is about Fulani marauders raping ya women and daughters in ya village and the audacity you have in victimising and ostracising these vulnerable people who're victims of barbaric acts due to ya innate cowardice, you despicable bell. grin

Why can't you expend half of the time you spend on here running ya mouths like parrots to protect the most vulnerable people (women and children) in ya village? You can hide behind ya keyboard to type nonsense, but when it comes to men who bleed like you in the real world, you always scamper for cover. Very typical of loud-mouthed weaklings. I can see the beetch in you. grin

Anyway, I've been seeing Afonja "Takeover" everywhere of late. Don't worry, I'm cooking "Ether" for ya arses in the studio. Just checking out the beats and writing my rhymes for now. When I drop that shyte - you lot would feel what Jay Z felt when "Ether" dropped. grin

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by JimiOgunlola: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

Shym3xx we are here o...

We 'tire wrapper' and fought you baby killing cowards to a standstill. You got tired and started bombing and starving our women and children in order to get at us.

we 'tire wrapper' and rose from the ashes of war and 20 pounds to assert our resilience and courage.

We 'tire wrapper' and burn Fulanis to ashes here in abia state.

Whatever happened in that nimbo village in enugu is an isolated incident.

Una wey wear sokoto wetin Una dey do? They kill your people and you still bow before them. Perennial cowards

Don't mind my m0ronic afonja brothers, they found their voices here. They are preaching about bravery with their tongues superglued permanently in fulani anus.

Who wants to kill themselves for fulanis?- yorubas

Whose women are getting raped continously in Emirate yorubalan - yorubas

Who get angry when Igbo confront fulani- yorubas

Who blames Igbos and fear to fingerpoint fulani herdsmen when their women are raped in Osun-yorubas

Who have sworn to die defending the fulani- yorubas

Do yorubas sound like people any sane person should listen to? yorubas have bigger logs on their eyes than any group in nigeria. They sound better when tongues make the 'lick lick' sound on fulani buttocks. grin

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by JimiOgunlola: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Shym3xx:

I'm out. [/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) / Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) / President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98