Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Rap Diss To Chuks Stan (iii) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rap Diss To Chuks Stan (iii) (723 Views)

Rap Diss Thread, Come In Lets Have Some Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Diss To Chuks Stan (iii) by Raypeckson(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
my flow insane as pinky,but i'm smart as brain// it's not my pleasure 2 make ur a $$es plain// lana wants me 2 leave her trolling like tesco// u wanna see d magic,c'mon let's go// .. Ah!Yoh yall need a time to practice !sh// Plus you're the type of cats who star what they can't finish// I cut yall d*ckis in to uncountable digits// How can a good emcee have gimmics// The n!@ with not teeth but still tight lyrics// Can yall stop rappin couse you trippin// But even if you practice you'd still be trippin// Yoh If never bettled clowns and gay rappers before// Any way Ill give yall a chance to go practice more//
.Xo when i throw jabs men with freestyle hip styled i mite kill ya ur flows liquid me is hard not a slowpoke spittin words now can you feel dat nairaland dollarland choose ur name iraqland i bombay you men ask them boys im the latest trend . RAYPECKSON son-of-LamaR to y'all this ain't beef,other wise you'd be cooking// A free-style battle you de one be loosing// You trying to practice ya waq skill on me// N!gG2@ I'm the killa be// You're just a wanna be// you don't have what it takes to stand against me// I leave you looking like a demon without a pope// You try to diss back,you gonna do nun but choke// Ya next verse be dope,lets hope// Don't throw jokes,This ain't no comedy session// Or I'll make a free school to give ya some lessons// What I do in a free-style,is what takes you to write// You ayt I'm tyt and you know that I'm right // . NL rap Diss to Chuks Stan (part III). #raypeckson
Re: Rap Diss To Chuks Stan (iii) by DRISKLEF(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Seen.
Re: Rap Diss To Chuks Stan (iii) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Too wack
Re: Rap Diss To Chuks Stan (iii) by Raypeckson(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2016
U a lame ass kid for the sayin too Wack ...
Re: Rap Diss To Chuks Stan (iii) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Don`t get too emotional son. the fact is you wack, dropping those shitty lines n thinking you rap ?? Oh sh!t,m not tryna take he's fight(whoever u dissing), or you kinda High on pills right??

(1) (Reply)

Eragon Felekoshi:newest Rapper In Town / I Open C/o / Slaughter House II - Danbrowndmf Vs Supermiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.