Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,431 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) (1200 Views)

Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) by amakoro(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Commotion broke as two obituaries for the same man, using the same photograph, appear side-by-side in a newspaper. This is no printing error.

But before anyone fires the person responsible for publishing the obits at the Press of Atlantic City newspaper, rest assured that it was completely intentional.

Leroy Bill Black, from New Jersey in the USA, died at home on August 2 after losing his battle lung cancer.

Upon further inspection, you'll notice that one describes him as being survived by his 'loving wife Bearetta Harrison Black' and the other says he's survived by 'long-time girlfriend Princess Hall' (sic).

SEE Photo here>>http://newsmodules..com/2016/08/mans-wife-and-girlfriend-place-obituaries-of-his-death-same-newspaper.html
Re: Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) by Dabigbroda(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
ok
Re: Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) by youngest85(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
smiles......eyinjuege sef
Re: Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) by eyinjuege: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:
smiles......eyinjuege sef

Bros, wetin I do abeg?
Re: Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) by youngest85(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
eyinjuege:

Bros, wetin I do abeg?
No vex, my head no carry ds ekpoma weed
Re: Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:

No vex, my head no carry ds ekpoma weed

Hahahhahaha grin grin

You fit try the Jamaican one.. cheesy
Re: Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) by nrexzy: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
D man na Badoo..
Re: Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) by goldeno10boy: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
ok na
Re: Man’s Wife And Girlfriend Place Obituaries Of His Death In Same Newspaper(photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Must be a Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl No Longer Hide Her Age / Why Ladies Dump Men / Who Do You Love Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.