Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Chai!!!!!!! Wonders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chai!!!!!!! Wonders (364 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders / Just Imagine What A Human Being Said About GOD Almighty, Chai!!! This World Sef / WONDERS!! Small Doctor Performs In Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chai!!!!!!! Wonders by frubben(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
This list will have some well known
scoundrels and some not-so well known
scoundrels. Before I get into the nitty gritty of
things I want to post a link to the 2007
senate investigation into several of these
pastors. The documents and full findings can
be seen and downloaded HERE.
Some of the profiles below will be more
filled out than others. This is because I could
only fill in what I could find evidence for. If
more information exists please leave it for
me in the comments so I can make
corrections

1. JOHN HAGEE
NET WORTH – $5,000,000 +
John Hagee really is the poor man of this
group, with a net worth of only 5 Million
dollars. He is practically the pauper of the
televangelist world. In fact, he is so poor I
almost didn’t include him. Why is John so
poor among these giants of theology?
I believe that John is the poor televangelist
because made the horrible mistake of going
to school and learning that the prosperity
gospel isn’t the main point of Jesus’
message. Even though he only has a partial degree from Southwestern Assemblies of God
University , he is still the ONLY educated person on this list. If he knew what was good
for him he would have dropped out like the
brilliant theologians listed here.
What does John do when he’s not rubbing his
two pennies together? He goes house shopping! For being the poorest pastor on this list he has a rather expensive home, which I am sure is listed as a tax free parsonage. The
Hagee residence at 8 Sherborne Lane can be
viewed on google maps and almost any
home sale website.
Re: Chai!!!!!!! Wonders by frubben(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
CHRIS OYAKHILOME
NET WORTH – $50,000,000 +
This preacher was at the center of a $35 million money laundering case in which he was accused of siphoning funds from his church to foreign banks. But do not fear, he has also amassed millions from the hard working poor of Nigeria. Like #2 on this list, Chris was able to take the money he received from the church, reinvest it in secular businesses, and become even richer! Among his business are newspapers, magazines, a local television station, a record label, satellite TV, hotels and extensive real estate. (Reported by Forbes)

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO NET WORTH – $150,000,000 + David Oyedepo is listed by Forbes as having a net worth of over 150 Million dollars. At this level of wealth the first couple pastors on this list appear to be mere novices in the business. In addition to having a higher net worth than the country he lives in (Nigeria, and not that’s not really true) he also has 2 mansions and 4 private jets. This pastor is so wealthy that he has his own fleet of jets. One might ask how a pastor in one of the poorest countries on earth has a net worth of over 150 Million dollars, and that is a fair questions. The reason this is true is because the poorest people one earth are also the ones with the least education and the most likely to give money to religious people promising them riches in return. How else did he obtain such wealth? He invested some if it to start his own publishing company. Because what’s better than publishing a ton of book? Answer: Publishing them and also printing them yourself at a high margin.
Re: Chai!!!!!!! Wonders by frubben(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
2. EDIR MACEDO NET WORTH – $1,100,000,000 + Edir is right on level with the richest pastors in the world (below) or even surpasses him. With an estimated net worth of 1.1 Billion dollars, he is easily the #2 or #1 richest pastors to ever walk the earth. How did he acquire such wealth? Some would say (me) that he is taking money from poor people and laughing all the way to the bank. The only problem with this statement is that he IS the bank. Edir is so wealthy that he actually owns his own bank.

KENNETH COPELAND NET WORTH – $1,200,000,000 + Kenneth Copeland is the Donald Trump of televangelism. From his own mouth, he has claimed to have over a BILLION dollars. According to his own words God told him he needed to be a billionaire. Ken also owns TWO of his own private jets, a Cessna 550 Citation Bravo and Cessna 750 Citation X. Because one just isn’t enough to fly him to parts unknown. His first jet was known as the “preaching machine.” I can only imagine what the second jet was called. Kenneth Copeland was also investigated by the Senate in 2007, along side Joyce Meyer, Benny Hinn and others. In the letter from Senator Grassley it was reported that his private jet had made several layovers in Maui, Fiji, and Honolulu, which were all claimed to be ministry trips and therefore qualified the jet to remain tax exempt. Also tax exempt is their huge mansion, valued at just over 6 Million dollars and includes its own landing strip. The letter also details that the church alone has over 20 Million dollars in assets yet it takes huge loans from the Copelands, only to be paid back shortly after with high interest rates. That doesn’t seem fishy at all.

(1) (Reply)

Why People Enjoy Chatting During Service In Church? / How Is Sallah Celebration Going In Your Environment ? / Exclusive: Bereaved CAC Popular Cleric, Abiara Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.