Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? (3764 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by mhiztee15(f): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by mhiztee15(f): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Am serious jor you don't know when somebody is serious
Hiroto:
blood of zachariah grin u can lie
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
mhiztee15:
Am serious jor you don't know when somebody is serious
Unless ur still a teen
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by mhiztee15(f): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
So kiss is now part of criteria they use in identifying a teen undecided
Hiroto:
Unless ur still a teen
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
mhiztee15:
So kiss is now part of criteria they use in identifying a teen undecided
keep quiet nd leave me alone
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by emmaxman(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy common!. When you wake in the morning your mouth doesn't smell abi?, when you starve yourself your mouth doesn't smell still.
Not every mouth smells in the morning.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Fidelismaria: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
cry
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2016
emmaxman:

Not every mouth smells in the morning.
That's if you were able to paste it the night before.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

funny thing here!

you are talking about a guy's mouth that smells and you look like someone that SMELLS

THE IRONY!!!!!

Yeah!, i smell like hell. cheesy happy?, you don't look better off yourself.

1 Like

Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Why wouldn't I have either a toothpaste, mouthwash, or, alcohol?
You're not getting my point.

Some guys will just want to kiss a girl, when they have all you've listed, with a bad breath...it happens, my question is, why not make use of one atleast before trying to kiss some1.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2016
No
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:

Ghost of the past grin
the thing dey pain me angry,

let him become a mod, and unban me angry
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by vizkiz: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
the thing dey pain me angry,

let him become a mod, and unban me angry

I thought all monikers got unbanned after the nairaland tuosnami
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by sleekyonyx(f): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
grin some will just kiss you with smelling mouths....so annoying....that's the only time i'm breathless op!. cheesy
lol........lmao grin
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
Yeah!, i smell like hell. cheesy happy?, you don't look better off yourself.
coming from a local girl cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

like i said!! You are not worth the effort!

Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

coming from a local girl cheesy cheesy

like i said you are not worth the effort!

Goodbye

Is obvious i'm worth the effort, else you won't have quoted me. cheesy

Bye too!.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
sleekyonyx:
lol........lmao grin
You know what i'm talking abt. Lol
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
Is obvious i'm worth the effort, else you won't have quoted me. cheesy

Bye too!.
fine girl how far
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

fine girl how far
Good, n u?.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by sleekyonyx(f): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
You know that i'm talking abt. Lol
sure I do...how's ur day going?
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
Good, n u?.
i am tripping for you kiss before love cover my eyes! what do i need to do
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
sleekyonyx:
sure I do...how's ur day going?
Fyne swt!, hope yours is going perfectly?.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by sleekyonyx(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
Fyne swt!, hope your is going perfectly?.
very well smiley
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
mhiztee15:
Hmmmm actually have not done it before ### team virgin lips! Am keeping it for my future husband tongue
Hi
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

i am tripping for you kiss before love cover my eyes! what do i need to do
You don't have to do anything. tongue
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
You don't have to do anything. tongue
no talk like that, should i introduce myself properly
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
sleekyonyx:
very well smiley
Good to know...do have a nice day ahead. kiss
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

no talk like that, should i introduce myself properly
lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by sleekyonyx(f): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
Good to know...do have a nice day ahead. kiss
Aiit bye dear kiss cheesy
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Aiit bye dear kiss cheesy
Bye luv!. kiss
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by tens4real(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
Bye luv!. kiss
hmmmmnm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Arraings Nigerian Gay Men Caught In The City / Groom Chasing After His Running Away Bride-to-be On Their Wedding Day. / Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.