Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,333 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Use Of The Website That Has Laws Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Use Of The Website That Has Laws Of Nigeria (612 Views)

11 Little Known Laws Of Karma...you might wanna know / LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes / 12 Little Known Laws Of Karma (that Will Change Your Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Of The Website That Has Laws Of Nigeria by HeroKing: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
Dear all,

I would like members who have been users of the Nigeria law dot org website: http://www.nigeria-law.org/LFN-comprehensiveIndex.htm to guide me on how to search for details of some sections of the law. Each time I tried using the site, it becomes difficult for me to drill down on a particular section. E.g I find it difficult driling into the details of the EFCC law which is listed.

Kindly assit.

(1) (Reply)

Some One Help Me Out / Register Now To Study In Europe (for Free) / Lagos House Of Assembly Threaten To Sack Lasu Worker ,order Resumption Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.