Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,772 members, 7,972,773 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

Burna Boy And Solid Star Pictured Together Smoking Marijuana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Solid Star Pictured Together Smoking Marijuana (2124 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together / Solid Star Poses In His Undies, Fans React / Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy And Solid Star Pictured Together Smoking Marijuana by Blackberrybabes: 6:11am On Aug 09, 2016
When 2 kushers meet, what happens? More kushing and maybe frolicking with girls and all sorts of vices. Solid Star decided to pay Burna Boy a visit yesterday at his crib and the only thing I guess was available to entertain the August visitor was some smokes.

Well, good thing to spend your money on I will say. Enjoy dudes as it lasts. It has now become the norm for celebrities to put a photo of them online doing banned substances. From the last time I checked, I think Marijuana or shey na cannabis is banned.

So why do the Law enforcement agents still go after the boys in my hood that do it discreetly and not these ones that do openly and even post it on social media for the world to see.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/burna-boy-and-solid-star-pictured.html

lalasticlala

Re: Burna Boy And Solid Star Pictured Together Smoking Marijuana by HungerBAD: 6:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Weewee.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Solid Star Pictured Together Smoking Marijuana by Tolexander: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2016
imagine!

Kush in one hand and phone in the other hand chatting with people no with them and viewing things far away.

Both standing together, connected by the Kush and disconnected by the phones.

Weed is created by Jah, phone is man-made.
Moral: Jah unites while Man makes division.
Re: Burna Boy And Solid Star Pictured Together Smoking Marijuana by kossyablaze(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Na thr lungs....
Re: Burna Boy And Solid Star Pictured Together Smoking Marijuana by bloomstar: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Sometimes i wonder how such becomes news... Mtvhew
Re: Burna Boy And Solid Star Pictured Together Smoking Marijuana by hungryboy(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Ndlea dey only sabi work for poor man body,
Re: Burna Boy And Solid Star Pictured Together Smoking Marijuana by Mrop(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Lady While Trying To Enlarge Her Boobs (photos) / Female Instagram Fan Begs Phyno Not To Join The Baby Mama Trend (photos) / Your Juju Will Not Work For Me, Davido Tells Former Manager ( Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.