Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,558 members, 7,923,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area (40515 Views)

A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Aljazeera Journalist Interviews "Black Devil" A Notorious Pirate In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Thisis2raw(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Send dat fool to kuje quick
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Kxngstein(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Konji b putting people in "troblem" since 1653
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Onyenna(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2016
Destined2win:
You guys should flog him first before police comes

I concur
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by August07(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2016
lol
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2016
feldido:
Send him to the land where there are 72 virgins
I second this motion
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by AngelAhnie(f): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2016
He is not looking like an abokkkkiiii
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Batlan01: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Moreoffaith:
people dey go out to hustle this mad man commot for house to rape abi
Baba mi, na part of hin daily job b dah lah
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by 4ward(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2016
heyah na konji oooooo.
kingabdull:
A Notorious Rapist Was Caught This Early Morning In My Area (video) (pictures)

Gud morning all

The early hour of this Tuesday morning around 4:20 a notorious rapist that has been disturbing my area yankaba by Badawa layout in Kano, for some time now was caught by the vigilante group and tied to a poll after the wife of the owner of the house he entered raised alarm.

Bellow is the pictures of the notorious rapist
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Missmossy(f): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2016
He is still alive shocked

Really surprising, if it's something else they would have beheaded the person. Evil Northerners undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Destinygrl(f): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2016
op where exactly at badawa layout lemme go c
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2016
I trust sharia law. No escape route for u.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by myners007: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Maybe just an innocent southerner taking a short cut through the compound of one Halaji unknowingly before a false alarm was raised. I hope he is not crucified unjustly
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Aajumi(f): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2016
grin good for him o.....
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2016
fpeter:
he is finished...I hope he hasn't infected his victims with diseases.

He is still alledged rapist not convicted yet. He may or may not be a rapist..... Nigerians are always quick to judgment n jungle justice. .. wot if the woman just wanted to set him up or raised force alarm. .uu know how u women do it now
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Funjosh(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2016
Good of him tongue
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by ceejay80s(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Say no to rape.

What's exactly the problem with this forum ? Na r -a-p-e I type they censor am automatically to molest. So r a p e is a word that deserves to be censored again? Na wa oh.

Type o f e mmanu and it will be censored to yoruba but type flat head, chest beaters and it will remain the same, I pity forum members
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Mazeed(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2016
So unfortunate for him, but tender justice with mercy.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by abbeyty(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2016
naija, see as den tie him like a sala ram wey dey wait for the butcher grin
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Keenlooka(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2016
If na church person you here say him Don kill am o
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by brojoshua: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Let sinners and this one also believe in Jesus Christ the Saviour of the world and the Son of God and God will save their souls from sin, condemnation and everlasting destruction. Let those who believe among sinners repent from their sins and God will forgive them all their sins and make them new people. And let those who believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God present themselves to true and faithful servants of Jesus Christ to be baptized in water in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and let them who believe and are baptized join the assembly of true and faithful christains anywhere they see such brethren and have the opportunity. He who believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be condemned. Let this one believe in Christ Jesus otherwise a worse thing will happen to him and let others sinners whose shame has not been exposed to people also believe in Him otherwise the time of their own everlasting shame will soon come. Even though people enjoy sins but it brings shame, death and even everlasting destruction, for the ones who do not believe and forsake sins.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by ourkobo: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
NCAN. President (FUTO Chapter) .. reporting live from FUTO

North and Bad news....= butter and bread
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
These Kano people are a strange lot.

This is a town where they are quick to behead a woman, who was rumored to have messed with the Quran, but are lenient with somebody caught in the act molesting.

Talk of double standards.

You are very unreasonable to judge a state as big as that with the actions of few individuals.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Dragonking: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
These Kano people are a strange lot.

This is a town where they are quick to behead a woman, who was rumored to have messed with the Quran, but are lenient with somebody caught in the act molesting.

Talk of double standards.
Thats the hypocrisy that lies in the religion of hate.

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by freshkee: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
I was expecting to see him beheaded already.... Where are those religious bigot.....is this crime not worth beheading or butchering someone for? No angry youth around!

Now they want the police to handle this..... Fools and evil men.

Religion: a symptom of ignorance and poverty.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by teesugar(f): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
nifemi25:
Omo the guy look on the second picture look as if he posed for a selfie.
Hahahahahahaha, am telling you. Exactly what I wanted to say. See the guy grinning and posing for the selfie.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by akhagbeni55: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Punishment for rapist

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
HE COULD BE A BURGLAR. HE WAS NOT CAUGHT PINNING A WOMAN DOWN
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by vibertechsblog: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
why is it that anytime i post a link, like [url]naijatrace.com[/url] i get banned
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by DateMynd44(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Me sef tire o
rape.
It's not censored ni, maybe you don't know how to spell 'rape' correctly
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by MistaBabz: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Shey na wetin he want? Despite the harshness of the economy, they even try for him
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by DateMynd44(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
teesugar:
Hahahahahahaha, am telling you. Exactly what I wanted to say. See the guy grinning and posing for the selfie.
sweerie your username propels me to develop some kinda emotions for you.
Can i send you a pm?
anticipating ya reply
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by SmellingVagina: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
MOLEST:- To physically abuse disturb or tamper with... While
RA P€:- To Force $£XUAL intercourse upon another person or animal.
Hope some some yeryer mod is taking note...
UrennaNkoli:
Say no to rape.

What's exactly the problem with this forum ? Na r -a-p-e I type they censor am automatically to molest. So r a p e is a word that deserves to be censored again? Na wa oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) / Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.