Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Please Give Me Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Give Me Help. (590 Views)

My CC2014 Illustrator Is Counting Days For Me Help With Crack Code. / Pls Help Me,help My Computer / My Internet Lover Wants To Marry Me; Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me Help. by kulsego(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
please i want to connect my desk top pc to a fast and reliable internet service,but don't know where to go.please i need details on how to go about this;where to go ,what to do. infact all you think i need,please help me.
Re: Please Give Me Help. by strictlyt: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
starcomms office @ toyin street ikeja
Re: Please Give Me Help. by deji2009(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
please i want to connect my desk top pc to a fast and reliable internet service,but don't know where to go.please i need details on how to go about this;where to go ,what to do. infact all you think i need,please help me

Have you already subscribed to a internet service provider ? or you want to know where to put the cable ?
Re: Please Give Me Help. by kulsego(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2009
thanks alot 4 your suggestions. I DON'T LIVE IN LAGOS. I LIVE AT OTUKPO,BENUE STATE. PLEASE I JUST NEED TO CONNECT MY PC.PLEAASE GIVE ME OTHER ISP PROVIDERS.
Re: Please Give Me Help. by Emma4dfuture(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2009
Why not make use of your phone to connect your Pc to internet?

(1) (Reply)

I Need New Configuration Settings For Operamini.5.0 / Tech Reviews Here / Big Brother 4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.