Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. (42733 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:
How else will you know he can satisfy you in bed if you don't have sex with him undecided
Make she dey contradict herself for there! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by naijaboiy: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:

oh my God! grin
Babaly! You sef see the thread na abi? grin
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by vizkiz: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

Babaly! You sef see the thread na abi? grin

Boss, I can't believe people still live in fantasies. I mean People with Cinderella brain shocked
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Look at how you,this grown man disgrace yerslf!!
Its painful clear you aren't material! lipsrsealed go now!
Morning,How you? smiley
Afternoon Valerie!...grin
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
slyIsaac:

Afternoon Valerie!...grin
Afternoon Issac.
I'm glad you got I was playing so I don't have 2 apologize.
You ever have that?
Where a playing goes bad and you gotta apologize?
I have,many times! It sucks!
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:

Boss, I can't believe people still live in fantasies. I mean People with Cinderella brain shocked
At least Cinderella was almost perfect. She was pretty and had smooth skin so she deserved the kind of man she met.

But in this case bonga fish wan mix with Isi-ewu. Where that one dey happen? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by vizkiz: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

At least Cinderella was almost perfect. She was pretty and had smooth skin so she deserved the kind of man she met.

But in this case bonga fish wan mix with Isi-ewu. Where that one dey happen? grin

Na fantasy land that one dey happen grin

I laughed and left the thread. People really do type what they don't mean on social networks... Talk about living fake lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Afternoon Issac. I'm glad you got I was playing so I don't have 2 apologize. ..... You ever have that? Where a playing goes bad and you gotta apologize? I have,many times! It sucks!
sure all the time!... crazy!.... whats good?
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

naijaboiy:
Op how about six packs and handsome feature? cheesy

There is one dumb girl who created a thread yesterday that she will cheat on her man if he does not have six packs.

She won't be happy if she sees you omitted that in your list. grin
cheesy grin cheesy Here you are with yer double standards again
Was it not you who on stupidinluv's thread claiming you don't want a slim woman unless she had a big booty?
But you dare call luvu2 dumb?
I do admit though the cheating was much.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cheesy grin cheesy Here you are with yer double standards again
Was it not you who on stupidinluv's thread claiming you don't want a slim woman unless she had a big booty?
But you dare call luvu2 dumb?
I do admit though the cheating was much.
Thank God you admit that it was much and that's what my attention was centered on.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

Thank God you admit that it was much and that's what my attention was centered on.
undecided That ain't the point.
This is.
naijaboiy:
Op how about six packs and handsome feature?
And yer making as if op was asking 2 much when you (males )
do the same with yer ridggid ideals for the female body AND what it means 2 be dateable/marriageable
Im sure you have a ridiculous list yerself.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by naijaboiy: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided That ain't the point.
This is.

And yer making as if op was asking 2 much when you (males ) do the same with yer ridggid ideals for the female body AND what it means 2 be marriagable.
Im sure you have a ridiculous list yerself.
Ok.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

Ok.
hmmm. Aleast you didn't say something sexist and ignorant this time.Welp bye.

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by FreeSpirited: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
If you are waiting for a man that will have all these your fantastical qualities.....you might want to wait till rapture comes.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
slyIsaac:

sure all the time!... crazy!.... whats good?
really? grin tell me about a time you messed up and I'll 2.?
.....You up for that?
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Sunnycliff(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:
How else will you know he can satisfy you in bed if you don't have sex with him undecided

Must you say it raw??
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Why is it that if a guy show a lady too much love she will start treating him as trash?
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by FengChui(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

U like all these kain talk ehn...
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sis I've been in a relationship where we didn't had sex
But I could tell that can satisfy me in bed (I won't share that)
I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex
Ifa year. undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Richy4(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Odi Egwu!!!!
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

If we're talking sexual satisfaction then I don't get how you'll know he'll be able to satisfy you if you guys don't have sex.

But if its another sort of satisfaction like financial, then you may be right.

financially satisfying you in bed, babe you do know this makes absolutely no sense right grin no offence. wink
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Tkayhandsome(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
If you feel like having sex with him/her, go ahead. But it would be nice if you dont .
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by seedord247(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Blah blah blah and these girls are still getting married to men of the opposite..
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wishy washy post...ladies don't be misled
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by yeyeboi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

financially satisfying you in bed, babe you do know this makes absolutely no sense right grin no offence. wink

I didn't even see the 'in bed' part of her post tbh I was just trying to give the post the benefit of doubt but true true, e no make sense grin grin

None taken jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by MadCow1: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin grin grin

Thats how one lady ended up marrying an impotent Dude..

When he was not making sexual advances towards her during courtship, she was gushing and telling her friends and family how she had found a God-fearing Nigga not knowing his 'Dickoder' was busted and irreparable.. grin

Now she is stuck.. She can't divorce because she is a 'GodFearing' woman who does not want to be a divorcee.. grin

#DoubleWahalaForDeadBody.. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Ask4Info: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sis I've been in a relationship where we didn't had sex
But I could tell that can satisfy me in bed (I won't share that)
I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex

You are just trying to mingle your way out your own "meaningless" statement. The other lady is right and you are wrong. How else will someone satisfy you in bed without Sex? unless of course if the person goes down 0rally. Don't give examples that make sense to no one else expect you.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Must you say it raw??

If you can't handle it look away undecided
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
FengChui:

U like all these kain talk ehn...

How I for do na grin
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Elruhamah: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
One more thing, the material must not wash. In other words, don't deceive her by being all lovey - dovey and then when she enter house, you show your real colour.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

I didn't even see the 'in bed' part of her post tbh I was just trying to give the post the benefit of doubt but true true, e no make sense grin grin

None taken jare cheesy

lol, the babe gave a nice list but the number 9 was off and she further killed any other chance of it really making sense when she replied you with that, he did without having sexx with her.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / Chimpanzee Kisses And Touches A Lady's Boobs As She Smiles (photo) / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.