Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,833 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Romantic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside Shoprite, Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside Shoprite, Lagos (337 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside Shoprite, Lagos by tcruz: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
A man went down on one kneel to propose to his girlfriend inside the popular grocery store, Shoprite at the Ikeja Mall.

According to an eyewitness, the unsuspecting lady who was moved to tears quickly accepted the proposal and sealed it with a kiss.

for more pictures http:///iZCEJD

Can you propose to your girlfriend on a mall

Re: Romantic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside Shoprite, Lagos by Kenzico(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
**OLD NEWS**
Re: Romantic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside Shoprite, Lagos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
call me when someone proposes on top of a plane

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand / Where I Met My Angel / Please Advice Me On Starting A Romance Blog..or Should I Switch???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.