Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pogba Rejoins Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Rejoins Manchester United (386 Views)

Santi Cazorla Rejoins Villareal After Quitting Arsenal This Summer / Ibrahimovic Rejoins Manchester United / Breaking!! Zlatan Rejoins Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pogba Rejoins Manchester United by PetmaxFlame: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
English Premier League Giants, Manchester United, have announced the signing of France Midfielder, Paul Pogba, from Juventus for a fee reported to be around 89 million Pounds.

This is according to a statement by the clubs official website which says, “Manchester United is delighted to announce that Paul Pogba has completed his transfer from Italian club Juventus. Paul joins on a five-year contract, with the option to extend for a further year”.

Meanwhile, Pogba expressed delight to rejoin is former club and also expressed his eagerness to work with new manager, Jose Mourinho.

“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho.

“I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford.

READ MORE http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/paul-pogba-rejoins-manchester-united.html

(1) (Reply)

Salisu Yusuf To Sign Contract As Gernot Rohr Assistant / Ikorodu United Threaten Title Favourites Rangers / Good Deals At Micostarmall.order Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.