Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,472 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT (37879 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Banking. Left 2012 though.

Alright. It was nice to meet a fellow alumni smiley

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by bigrich911(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Lol. This Op attended uniport in year 1990.
Man o war was scrapped after they killed someone.
People no longer rush for buses even before I graduated in 2012 unless they have programs like ''Come and see held by Jccf or other big events like matric,convocation or post ume.

Things done change now. Too many fast food at Choba junction + no more boys standing at Delta park gate at night to wait for babe. Who agrees with me?
uniport don really change, the queue was real especially during fuel scarcity. The real mama abuja don die since 2005, my time it was just Mr bigs and Sammy's at China junction and we used to deltarize every evening, there was emmatex and the new one inside abuja, man o war show us pepper. Proudly unique uniport LCS U2001

5 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by ionsman: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
missyadorable:

As at 2005-2007,this was true.Transportation was a big challenge in UNIPORT.Sometimes,you had to "leg" Abuja to Alaska via UPTH,Abuja to Delta and Choba to and fro

I 'm sure the person who wrote this article was still in secondary school within that time frame you put there.

Her article depicts recent events that's why I said that queueing stuff is a lie. You grab now?
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Omoluabi16:
young lady how are you?
Doing great, young man... You?
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by goddyben(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Representing Block B!
u must be very nutty dude..sha I hve a friend deer call balogun lousy man united fan
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by paezeamama: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
I b confirm ALUU boy dat year.. UP on point.. does days u come out of pretaso come see fine fine girls dry pass u go confuse... Swt pussy everywhere...u go confuse... Dat d only school dat will make u hustle hard as a man afta school. Cos all those fine girls dey go town everyweekend ..even d ones way no dey leave for PH....JAH bless my hustle.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by stanisbaratheon: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
ionsman:

This one is a lie.

I was a student of uniport when there were still Man O'War in the school and i can tell you the OP is very correct on this one.

Proudly Engineering, 2009 set

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
ionsman:

I 'm sure the person who wrote this article was still in secondary school within that time frame you put there.

Her article depicts recent events that's why I said that queueing stuff is a lie. You grab now?

Lol, there is a link for the article. Its from Zikoko so technically, I'm not the writer dearie smiley
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by bigrich911(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
hoodboy:

greatest lincomsite
wow, ndimele children, LCS U2001, we were prof Kay Williamson's grand children, she even lectured, Konye and I were class mates I guess she's one of the lecturers, said austen, jones ayuwo, late dr obed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by spencekat(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

14. How you hail pharmacy students that have managed to reach final year:

Na you oh!
Pharmacy is really tough there.
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by spencekat(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

14. How you hail pharmacy students that have managed to reach final year:

Na you oh!
Pharmacy is really tough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Ensquare(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
People no longer rush for buses even before I graduated in 2012 unless they have programs like ''Come and see held by Jccf or other big events like matric,convocation or post ume.

Things done change now. Too many fast food at Choba junction + no more boys standing at Delta park gate at night to wait for babe. Who agrees with me?
left there 2011 n those pix remind are too fresh.dey reminds me of NUGA games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Ensquare(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tkayhandsome:

left there 2011 n those pix remind are too fresh.dey remind me of NUGA games

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by djbutterfly(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lmao.... I relate to the lcs part.. too much lectures in every corner of arena makes you look at the best dressed, worst dressed, most beautiful or most ugly et al.. I miss those days sha.. op nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Omoluabi16(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Doing great, young man... You?
you really didn't have to do that.lol. im great.. been a while.
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by nnokwa042(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Nkechi kwa cheesy? Sure it's me?
no mind me i never been to port not to talk of Harcourt mu na egwu so g egwu
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Ableinnocent11(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ma guy whoever u re..... U nailed it.. Infact u just made my day! Bless

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:
10. How people pray when it’s time to write basic or certificate exams:

It’s now that you remember God, abi?
Awww. I rep Upth basic student 2007 . No be small thing o. How time flies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by sade1994(f): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

11. Whenever you finish climbing the stairs at Ofrima.

Kuku kill me.

My dear. ..after graduating from chemistry department which is at the last floor of that ofrima Eh., the muscle wey dey the back of my leg no be here.

Unique uniport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by fiftynaira(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Uniport scholars plenty for here oo

#prouldyuniport.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by sade1994(f): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:
Unique Uniport.I represent U2001 Engineering--2007 Graduating Set.
I am just having sweet memories of my stay at Uniport.
The awokos( TDB)
The Deltarizing
The Bon fire groove at Delta Park
The trekking from Abuja to Choba.
The long-hours frustrating lectures.
Back of Chem
Pritazzo( It was one of the big boys off camp during our set)
And also the confras agro.

Respect to all Aminu Kano boys.

Eeya! Sweet memories indeed. ..
But lots of things have changed
Pritazzo is now the worst Lodge to stay
People rarely trekk now
Lots of fast food restaurants
No more rushing for bus except on rare occasions
We now have sheriffs( uniport security)
Everyone is now forming ajeebo
Etc etc

Just graduated
Unique uniport

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
nnokwa042:
no mind me i never been to port not to talk of Harcourt mu na egwu so g egwu
LOL!! Alright onye egwu re egwu.. Hope I got that right? **close eyes**
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by cremedelacreme: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Proudly Uniport. U2000 Engineering. This thread brought back nostalgic feelings.

* Pritaso was for big boys then, Omo imagine coughing out 150K around year 2003 just to pay for a self contain. Na for Aminu Kano hall most engine boys de. I rep Block B, Wing D, Room 5

* All Dan Etete babes na ajebutter. Pako babes de King Jaja for Delta Park.
tongue

* All confra engine boys de back of chem for Rumuchakara.
grin

* Netexpress cafe was the best cybercafe in school. Their effizy too much abeg.
grin

* UBA, Ecobank and Choba community bank all in Choba Park were the only banks on campus then.

* Na only big boys de chop for Emmatex then
grin

* Any wicked lecturer that want to punish the students always use Arena as the exam venue. Omo you're on your own if you no read for the exam. The spacing no be here.
grin grin

* Prof Okoh still de teach GES 100? grin

* If I have the opportunity, I go still choose U-PEE anyday anytime.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by brainiac5(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Representing Block B!
oh boy I be great mandelite too o. Block B also
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
ionsman:

This one is a lie.

Memes need some hilarity........When I was there, the queue wasn't here oo

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by brainiac5(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
He's always at choba campus forcing people to buy biro
the guy don come abuja o
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Representing Block B!

In 2002 till 2005, block ''A'' was something else.......Guys like Chalocha and his friend(can't remember his name now, but based in Lagos then) were sooo nuts.....omg! they even yarbed my babe. I wan die. lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by DrakeOkonkwo(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

8. How you queue to enter shuttle at Abuja park:

The worst.
should have been,when the deadline for school fees payment has been announced..
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Krystalzkris(f): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
well done Op...
Climbing Ofrima stairs is still something I haven't gotten used to,... At a point you begin to wonder if you came for classes or exercise....

Mandela boys don try change ooo... Them nor dey too worry like that..

You did not even include the shouts and insults when operator refuses to bring light...
cheesycheesygrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by nnokwa042(m): 1:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

LOL!! Alright onye egwu re egwu.. Hope I got that right? **close eyes**
u tried e no easy cus girls of this days pretend they dont hear thier mothers tongue just to form ajebo butter grin grin kachi fo

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by queenDD(f): 3:31am On Aug 10, 2016
skarlett:
10. How people pray when it’s time to write basic or certificate exams:

It’s now that you remember God, abi?
Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome / Nassarawa State University Post-ume Is Out Hurry'''' 16th-19th July / "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.