Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! (2300 Views)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

Am serious babe if only you will pick my call
am not interested in d same old story
im minding my business i never said with no man in my life im dying

plenty ladies on nl seek them
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by uckennety(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

am not interested in d same old story

im minding my business i never said with no man in my life im dying

plenty ladies on nl seek them

Anyway dts harsh!just want frnds 4 now don't bash me publicly lyk dz!pls I sent you a PM in your email box pls reply there tnx
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

Anyway dts harsh!just want frnds 4 now don't bash me publicly lyk dz!pls I sent you a PM in your email box pls reply there tnx

really im not on nl for u pls let me be
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by uckennety(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

really im not on nl for u pls let me be

You d only frnd I v on NL!

Can I just know you pls

Unless you want me to do dz tonight on ur head

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
AS MUCH AS I CAN PRODUCE
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

You d only frnd I v on NL!
Can I just know you pls
Unless you want me to do dz tonight on ur head
thats non of my business
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by uckennety(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

thats non of my business

C'mon ur post r lovely

Y u dz mean lyk u don't v sense of humour

Pls who bite u?
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

C'mon ur post r lovely
Y u dz mean lyk u don't v sense of humour
Pls who bite u?
bye
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by uckennety(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

bye

But aree you in a bad mood
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

But aree you in a bad mood
God forbid im in a happy mood
see let me be tank u
i mind my business on nl pls nd pls
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by uckennety(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

bye

R you in a bad mood
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

R you in a bad mood
im just minding my business pls
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by uckennety(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

God forbid im in a happy mood

see let me be tank u

i mind my business on nl pls nd pls

Being frnds or letting me know you more or get close to you doesn't violate dt!

2ndly pple meet pple in different ways!
Meeting u here is not bad!

But if u just know me u'll be happy dt not everyone on NL er mofos
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by uckennety(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

im just minding my business pls

Ya I know but can I help u promote this business your minding

We can mind it together

Am a good minder

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
and if I tell you, will yu do me the favor of making it come thru?

lol.. very funny
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
jeenah:

lol.. very funny
not funny to me... angry
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
and if I tell you, will yu do me the favor of making it come thru?

quite funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Looks Romantic In New Photo>> / Solution To Ireneony 's puzzle / This Is The Female Body Type Most Men Search For On Adult Movie Sites

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.