Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Found An Iphone On The Ground - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Found An Iphone On The Ground (391 Views)

How To Build Your Vision From The Ground Up - Q&A With Bishop T.D. Jakes / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found An Iphone On The Ground by Kelvihonext: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hey guys please, I found an iphone on the ground turned it off and i dont want to return it. What do i do?
Re: I Found An Iphone On The Ground by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kelvihonext:
Hey guys please, I found an iphone on the ground turned it off and i dont want to return it. What do i do?

My honest advise, return it cause what you might get in return can be greater than the iPhone. You don't know who the owner is. Better you return it.

He who has ears let him hear.
Re: I Found An Iphone On The Ground by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kelvihonext:

Gerarahia or bring it to me
Re: I Found An Iphone On The Ground by Kelvihonext: 5:59am On Aug 10, 2016
I dont think i would want to return this one .. It is an Iphone 5 ..

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Ogun State, You Need To See This!!! / THE BUSINESS OF THE FUTURE HAS ALREADY BEGUN, AND WE ARE NOT QUITE READY / Rescue Our Girls Or Resign, Chibok Parents Tell Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.