Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,758 members, 7,945,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. (15316 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
gbade11:

I quite I agree with the word endurance but u need to know that some ladies of our generation lack the 'basic manners' they need to be with a man and they r not ready to change all in the name of 'equality'.

we are the guys, we know better.
whteva rocks ur boat sir..evrylady dt wants to marry will definitely b located by her man dazzall...and marriage is a package. u cant evn know it by cohabiting in d name of trying to know ur partner well bc people can pretend jst to achieve a goal

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
IM not refering to virgins that masturbate. any virgin that masturbate will jump on any dick if the opportunity rises.
OK. I underztand ur postulation.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
its a matter of choice bro..she might not have a reason to celibate then and she should now..

And if she carry her proposal reach your side,you no gree..no lele..make everybody find their square root.

Our ladies should have the power to decide how they want their life to be not how our men or how the society views it.
exactly at ur last sentence
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
they are still very much around bro..its all about preference..there is nothing wrong in you wanting a virgin.
thanks... I know u have a younger sister, I can wait for her if u don't mind... Pls link us up
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by MDsambo: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
So just Bcuz yhu are not a virgin then everyone too mst not be a virgin?

issorite..
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Zceesneh:
african mentality, thats why we will never be smarter than the white men
na you know!
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:
kisses smiley
double my dear... kiss kiss
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
thanks... I know u have a younger sister, I can wait for her if u don't mind... Pls link us up
Actually,i dont.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
This just confirmed my doubts, op must be a male.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by gbade11(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:
whteva rocks ur boat sir..evrylady dt wants to marry will definitely b located by her man dazzall...and marriage is a package. u cant evn know it by cohabiting in d name of trying to know ur partner well bc people can pretend jst to achieve a goal

OK ma'am, pretend to achieve a goal? that's another topic dear.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:
Dear Adaure4ever(f).
No thanks for dis thread u have created on virginity. I do know you have a reason for it. Whatever, no thanks!
I sincerely wish to tell u dat ur thoughts as succinctly expressed here truly reflect the level of debasement or moral decadence that our society is presently besought with.
But then ;

You CANNOT change the moral lessons and values handed to us by our forefathers, our religious indoctrinition etc because you have obviously, assumably, willingly allowed ursef sleep arond wt some guys.

In d good old days, d bride price n marriage procedures of virgins were different from non-virgins.

VIRGINITY Z A THING OF PRIDE... GREAT PRIDE . Get it into ur head!!!

Pitiably, u have forever lost what u shud hav treasured forever.
Keep ur defence n excuses.... You r not gonna sell a reasonable person a dummy.

How can a gurl who has no regard for d teachings of her parents, her religion, her society etc have a better attitude dan a gurl who greatly regards same? A gurl wu cannot honour the words of her elders, her faith, society!

What do u call attitude?

Do not allow prostitutes to mentor you and wen u hav d opportunity to bear n raise kids ; do not mentor dem like a prostitute or to become prostitutes!!!
I get ur point, but no one is above mistakes, if a girl is no longer a virgin, She should go and be crying abt it?
Or develop a low self esteem?
Do you know that many girls who turn into hardcore lesbians were hetrosexually virgins?
I am not against Virginity but the overrating of it.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
ireneony2:
This just confirmed my doubts, op must be a male.
don't get u.. Are u trying to crack a joke?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
MDsambo:

issorite..
And why are you guys concluding the OP is not a virgin..what makes you think a virgin cant stand up for a 'non-virgin' based on d virginity ish..change that mentality..its a fallacy!

BTW,she didn't say its wrong to be a virgin or no one should be.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Babe, you are right, that was how iya ronke told baba jimoh that she is a virgin and she is proud of it, baba jimoh was surprised and shocked because she had 3 kids, he kept on wondering whether the kids were plants or animals, but to cut the story short, iya ronke has won 7 awards for her virginity, the latest one she won was '' award for the purest virgin in osogbo'' when baba jimoh decided to enter iya ronke promised land, we did not know when baba jimoh was shouting '' mo gbe, i have die, mo ku, edakun epp me'' people were asking ''kilode na, what happen?'' he said he entered iya ronke promised land and his thing disappeared, buh we thank God that he later saw his thing after he walked out of the promised land safely

D first tym we met on a thread, we disagreed... But here i lyk ur story if its a joke and... nothing else
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Actually,i dont.
see how yr mouth is shaking with ur reply... So obvious U're lying! angry

Buh no problem
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
And why are you guys concluding the OP is not a virgin..what makes you think a virgin cant stand up for a 'non-virgin' based on d virginity ish..change that mentality..its a fallacy!

The OP z a virgin like iya ronke. Read fairlyusedpant here
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:

Thank you, broadcasting urself as a virgin publicly sets you up for some chop and clean mouth men. Keeping it secret is the way to go.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:

well,i didn't read that and i don't think i'm willing to go back to
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:
ok virginity is nt the pride of a woman. hving sex wt a guy dt is nt ur husband is the pride of a woman right .well the issue is the first question guys ask a lady bfore they decide on any form of relationship wt u is Are u still a Virgin?..so mayb ur answer will determine whether it is ur pride or nt....so forget d whole story

the bitter truth is sex outside any form of commitment is foolishness on the part of d lady bc sme1 will want to marry u one day. and u cant rewrite ur past no matter what

I luv u Vicky
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
see how yr mouth is shaking with ur reply... So obvious U're lying! angry

Buh no problem
Lol..i don't lie in the night.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:

hmmm. I am well disciplined in nature and I do a Girl child youth motivational speaker abt Relationship and Career as part time pet project.
Premarital sex is NO NO.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thank you, broadcasting urself as a virgin publicly sets you up for some chop and clean mouth men. Keeping it secret is the way to go.
They don't seem to get that..
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:

I luv u Vicky
I Luv u too dearie
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Timflex:
Virginity being the pride of a woman or not is really relative. While I would not want to judge a woman by her sex life, I would be lying if I told you I don't want a virgin for a wife. Then again, I know that being a virgin does not guarantee a good wife. I know a friend who's wife was a virgin when he married her, but believe me when I tell you that woman is the devils incarnate. Put simply, I want a virgin who ticks every box of what it means to be a good woman. That's not too much to ask considering the life of self control I have led. But, if I find a good woman with high morals who is not a virgin, by all means i 'll wife her.

I am wt u on dis!
Its simple n true
MzLarem and her folks cant change it.... endless truths
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
They don't seem to get that..
do they expect these opportunistic men to clap for them?
they woo like snakes and pound on a victim like tigerz.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
exactly. dt is why i tell people dt virginity is never bc of lack of opportunity. it is a decision
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by SycophanticGoat: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
talk make we hear,

You too like amebo... tongue
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..i don't lie in the night.
gimme your address lemme coman visit you to confirm...
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:

I am wt u on dis!
Its simple n true
MzLarem and her folks cant change it.... endless truths
Cant change what exactly? cos the guy made perfect sense and i'm with him on that also..so what's your point?

Let me put my opinion in four sentences..

1. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin(till marriage)..its beautiful and God is pleased with it

2..'non-virgin' ladies are not less of a lady or worthless

3.Your virginity is your personal choice,it shouldn't be broadcasted

4.The pride of a woman is not centred on being a virgin.

All in all..i'm responsible for what i write not what you understand. Good evening.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:

You are just a great gurl.
I luv ur maturity, and disposition to life as ur views clearly reflect...
You are a daughter of ur mother and am proud of ur home i do not know.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
MDsambo:

issorite..

She z neva gonna sell any reasonable person a dummy!
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
I really can't comprehend the basis behind this topic. virginity has ALWAYS and WILL always be an unmarried woman's pride, something worth cherishing. you talked about Islam, christianity encourages virginity. Even the legality you talked about is it not related with morality? even in ancient Non-religious societies non virgins were beheaded . .Civilization sha, people will do anything to justify their failings or weakness these days.

I will happily marry a non virgin if I love her, but we shouldn't make it seem cool to throw away our virtues. smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" / MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.