Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tyga Could Go To Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Could Go To Jail (589 Views)

Blac Chyna Shows Ample Cleavage As She Attends Her Son’s Graduation With Ex Tyga / Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / Appeal-Court Sends Ibinabo Fiberesima To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyga Could Go To Jail by skillzahblog(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
The rapper was supposed to show up to court Tuesday morning, but decided not to attend. The hearing with his landlord was supposed to be about his ongoing eviction case, but because Tyga didn't attend the hearing, the judge issued a bench warrant, Skillzah blog confirms.

Tyga recently purchased a Mercedes-Maybach for girlfriend Kylie Jenner, which upset Tyga's landlord because the rapper allegedly owes him $480,000, according to TMZ. The cost of the luxury car is more than $200,000. Tyga has been in legal hot water before, having been evicted from his home and getting his car repossessed.

NEWS REPORTS HERE http://www.skillzah.com/2016/08/tyga-could-go-to-jail.html

1 Share

Re: Tyga Could Go To Jail by andray12(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
shey dem swear 4 diz tyga ni,since when im meet dat kylie jenner im career just dey crumble.i no knw weda im n kanye west who mumu past because dose karashikas(kardasians) don suck dem dry with their armenian voodoo magic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer- Mayorkun Shows Playful Styles In New Photos / Longest-lived Vertebrate Shark On Earth - 272-years-old / Agbani Darego Stuns In A Fulani Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.