Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,842 members, 7,976,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:40 PM

True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? (1393 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by accountbalance: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kings and Queen romancelanders in the house, I need your help o.

I was played blue-black, back and front, left and right, up and down by a lady I fell in love with sometimes ago. I concluded that the reason she was able to do that was because I fell in love too much with her, I was really hurt and I decided to shut out my heart to any lady.

Rewind to my early days, I use to be a very romantic guy, I could tease a lady and make her laugh till tears come out of her eyes. That's just an analogy of how I was.

Presently, I can hardly hold a 5 minutes conversation with a girl. This is becoming a serious issue for me because each time I have new female friends, I always end up pushing them away from me.

Please this is a true assessment of my personal life, I will appreciate if this is taken seriously. If you want to make fun of me, at least add a useful piece of advice to it. cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by cruzita(f): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm short of sensible advice ,so make I close mouth
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by accountbalance: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
cruzita:
I'm short of sensible advice ,so make I close mouth

It might be just what I need to hear.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by missyge(f): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
accountbalance:
Kings and Queen romancelanders in the house, I need your help o.

I was played blue-black, back and front, left and right, up and down by a lady I fell in love with sometimes ago. I concluded that the reason she was able to do that was because I fell in love too much with her, I was really hurt and I decided to shut out my heart to any lady.

Rewind to my early days, I use to be a very romantic guy, I could tease a lady and make her laugh till tears come out of her eyes. That's just an analogy of how I was.

Presently, I can hardly hold a 5 minutes conversation with a girl. This is becoming a serious issue for me because each time I have new female friends, I always end up pushing them away from me.

Please this is a true assessment of my personal life, I will appreciate if this is taken seriously. If you want to make fun of me, at least add a useful piece of advice to it. cheesy.
Dear i undrstnd hw u feel, hv been in ur shoes but i had to let go. Just take it off ur mind nd ul be free. if u keep nursing d pain, u might miss a girl who is ready to love u. Like i said, pretend like nthg happened, just let it go nd keep being d good guy u said u are: I assure you, ul smile again.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by accountbalance: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
missyge:
Dear i undrstnd hw u feel, hv been in ur shoes but i had to let go. Just take it off ur mind nd ul be free. if u keep nursing d pain, u might miss a girl who is ready to love u. Like i said, pretend like nthg happened, just let it go nd keep being d good guy u said u are: I assure you, ul smile again.

I have really tried so hard to forget. It's not easy for me at all. I just find myself feeling the pain all over again everytime I remember. I remember very often.

BTW, thanks for the sweet advice. Big Hugs to you.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by mhiztee15(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol like seriously you could tease a girl and make her laugh till tears come out of her eyes you be onions?? Well pray about it I think it's spiritual angry
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by Cool23(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Guy let it go na not every female be witch just take it as a life lesson if it ain't working move on instead of forcing love
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by aloobright17: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ask This girl..... herbie27 she suffered heartbreak recently and she has gotten another lover here.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 10, 2016
aloobright17:
Ask This girl..... herbie27 she suffered heartbreak recently and she has gotten another lover here.
Shebi na you break my heart of recent?. If you no mention me, that your moniker go change from aloobright17?, attention seeker!. cool

Op, don't mind this dude eh!, just let go of the past, and you will see how amazing falling in love with some1 who appreciates you and is worth your love could be.

Don't shut your heart for love, but open it...is a lovely experience though!. grin
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by myfantasies(f): 3:33am On Aug 10, 2016
I am not here to advice u on how to love again, cos i am finding it difficult to do the same

I am finding it difficult to start a new relationship, even my friends have tried matchmaking but i always end up disappointing dem

It's not dat i don't want to date, it's just that i do have flashes of the past anytime i want to start a new relationship, den i get cold feet and run away

And i did dat recently, trust me, i am not proud of dis
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by aloobright17: 5:30am On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
Shebi na you break my heart of recent?. If you no mention me, that your moniker go change from aloobright17?, attention seeker!. cool

Op, don't mind this dude eh!, just let go of the past, and you will see how amazing falling in love with some1 who appreciates you and is worth your love could be.

Don't shut your heart for love, but open it...is a lovely experience though!. grin

When u come online open a thread about ur long journey from Anambra to Imo to visit ur boyfriend,what attention seeking pass that one?Na the less than 1hr 30 minutes drive and 400 naira fare,wey u dey call long distance in your deleted thread abi?SMH.

If you can open thread with that,then those that flies out of the country to visit their lovers will be creating websites,going to Tv and Radio stations to announce it.

There are many reasons why that your breaking heart guy no call to ask about u for months,before u eventually did,that guy must have seen hail in your hands.SMH
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by accountbalance: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2016
mhiztee15:
Lol like seriously you could tease a girl and make her laugh till tears come out of her eyes you be onions?? Well pray about it I think it's spiritual angry

Spiritual?? Please can you enlighten me more on this.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by accountbalance: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Cool23:
Guy let it go na not every female be witch just take it as a life lesson if it ain't working move on instead of forcing love

Thanks bro.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by accountbalance: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2016
myfantasies:
I am not here to advice u on how to love again, cos i am finding it difficult to do the same

I am finding it difficult to start a new relationship, even my friends have tried matchmaking but i always end up disappointing dem

It's not dat i don't want to date, it's just that i do have flashes of the past anytime i want to start a new relationship, den i get cold feet and run away

And i did dat recently, trust me, i am not proud of dis

Am not also proud of this. I wish there could be a way to erase the memory.

I'd really like to get to know you, maybe we can share experiences and help each other.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by sashishalom(f): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing...

Love is an ugly thing too...

Has respect for nobody...

Am sorry you went through what you went through...

Don't force yourself...you'll meet that person you can't stay a day without talking to..

That time will come...just wait..

The person might be far away...

Why don't you try online friendship..

you talk through chatting on Whatsapp,Facebook and social media you find her in..

I think it will be a great start and you can to flow with someone that will be far away from you or close by...you don't need to see the person so soon..

It starts with friendship
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2016
aloobright17:

When u come online open a thread about ur long journey from Anambra to Imo to visit ur boyfriend,what attention seeking pass that one?Na the less than 1hr 30 minutes drive and 400 naira fare,wey u dey call long distance in your deleted thread abi?SMH.

If you can open thread with that,then those that flies out of the country to visit their lovers will be creating websites,going to Tv and Radio stations to announce it.

There are many reasons why that your breaking heart guy no call to ask about u for months,before u eventually did,that guy must have seen hail in your hands.SMH
You can lie for africa, waitin consign me with anambra state, is that my state or state of resident.

Yahoo boy!, stop stalking me abeg!.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by accountbalance: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2016
sashishalom:
Love is a beautiful thing...

Love is an ugly thing too...

Has respect for nobody...

Am sorry you went through what you went through...

Don't force yourself...you'll meet that person you can't stay a day without talking to..

That time will come...just wait..

The person might be far away...

Why don't you try online friendship..

you talk through chatting on Whatsapp,Facebook and social media you find her in..

I think it will be a great start and you can to flow with someone that will be far away from you or close by...you don't need to see the person so soon..

It starts with friendship

Gracias. smiley
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by missyge(f): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
accountbalance:

I have really tried so hard to forget. It's not easy for me at all. I just find myself feeling the pain all over again everytime I remember. I remember very often.

BTW, thanks for the sweet advice. Big Hugs to you.
if u dnt fail u wont knw the worth of succcess. I think its an avenue fr u to learn....
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by myfantasies(f): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
accountbalance:

Am not also proud of this. I wish there could be a way to erase the memory.

I'd really like to get to know you, maybe we can share experiences and help each other.
No problem
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by aloobright17: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
You can lie for africa, waitin consign me with anambra state, is that my state or state of resident.

Yahoo boy!, stop stalking me abeg!.
Ayam Yahoo guy the same as ur boyfriend,deal with that or keep creating threads about how u went to visit him,His cousin slept with u first blah blah blah,u went back home your Yahoo boyfriend didn't call u after one full month.SMH
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
aloobright17:
Ayam Yahoo guy the same as ur boyfriend,deal with that or keep creating threads about how u went to visit him,His cousin slept with u first blah blah blah,u went back home your Yahoo boyfriend didn't call u after one full month.SMH
Eww!.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by aloobright17: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
Eww!.
Why did you even delete that thread?better bring back that thread or...
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
aloobright17:
Why did you even delete that thread?better bring back that thread or...
Are you ok?, you think threads are easily deleted here.

Just gerrarahia!.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by aloobright17: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
Are you ok?, you think threads are easily deleted here.

Just gerrarahia!.

gerrarahia where?Tell me why you delete that sweet lamentation.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by accountbalance: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27 what's the problem with that guy? Why do you keep responding to his mentions?
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
accountbalance:
herbie27 what's the problem with that guy? Why do you keep responding to his mentions?
He tries his possible best to piss me off when he's online, just see him as an attention seeking stalker, grin will device means to stop replying his offensive mentions.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by Essence6055: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
So you are saying that the experience with your ex changed you...

Its very simple analyze the difference between you of before and the present you..... add that difference to the present you.
Re: True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again? by accountbalance: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Essence6055:
So you are saying that the experience with your ex changed you...

Its very simple analyze the difference between you of before and the present you..... add that difference to the present you.

This is a very hilarious advice cheesy

Are you a mathematician?

Is it that simple?

(1) (Reply)

Mack Zokaburg Vist Naija / Some Reasons Why Relationships Don’t Last Again These Days / Caption This... Lol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.