Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (52793 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by HarryPotter1(m): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2009
na wa 4 dis post sef.which kind thing wey u wan hear.since she is the one doing the giving free of charge,then u do the colleting free of stress.opportunity call but once so wen it comes,grab it and make the best out of it. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Kunbee: 2:23am On Sep 26, 2009
Do they break virginities
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by saucekid(m): 4:11am On Sep 26, 2009
wonders wont end on nland
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Shola2009(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2009

opportunity call but once so wen it comes,grab it and make the best out of it.

lol, cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Itohan123(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
I think he put his number there so that a man can Bleep him in the ass to show him how it's done
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
do not disvirgin that girl cuz if you do there is a curse for that. if you want to dis-virgin her, marry her legally in the church or else you will pay for the sins of adultery if you go ahead with the dis-virginity.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by StellaN3(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
She gets high each time we make love,

i dont understand this statement abeg
u are already doing the love and still ask on what to do
hummmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by tonyissey1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
this guy himself is high he said she gets high when ever they make love right and she is still a virgin and she wants you to disvirgin her ok
guy i think you are trying to tell us that you have been having sex the wrong way or through the s
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by chosen04(f): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
bigmodo:

do not disvirgin that girl cuz if you do there is a curse for that. if you want to dis-virgin her, marry her legally in the church or else you will pay for the sins of adultery if you go ahead with the dis-virginity.

Nairaland preacher,

The guy has been doing it b/4, Thus he said: She gets high each time we make love, what are u preaching about adultery for and which curse are u talking about?

U dey attend Deeper life Bible Church?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Dooyboy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
Go ahead and do it before some body else
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by ijcu(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
dis guy sef, u sure say u no be mudu OF GARRI??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by daisyella: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lol †ђξ guy posted dis after smoking, she gets high whenever they make love and she's still a v, smh and btw wha's dah number for,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
wale.star:
Can I help you disvirginn her. I promise I will not get into any relationship with her after helping you with disvirginn since your dickk is useless
th guy is not only Useless but he iz also a learner
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by ms01740: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
these kids again
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Kingjameel(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hw sure r u she is a virgin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by sleekdot(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
lol "She gets high each time we make love" n shes a V-yansh Y d F do U hv ur cell phn number on here
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by SlyIg(f): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Send am to those you are in need of more '72' virgins!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Generalsmith(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2012
Go on and do it so far she said if u dont she is going out but my broda dont make any promise u cant do 4 her plssssss 4 ur own good
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Making love and being a virgin do not mix..... @OP, please, explain yourself in a more understandable way.....orelse, you not getting any advice...as you can see so far
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by NUGAWHITE(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
uuhhnnn....dis sounds ridiculous. How can u leave yr no. 4 pple to teach u how to disvirgin yr girl. Definately, u'a not a Man enough.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Is it a mirror,wine glass or cobweb?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Can you tell your girlfriend to see me for special counseling?
She will certainly stop bothering you for sex after my counseling. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Osedidi(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2012
Peterwilliams: She had three guys before me, And she broke up with them because they asked for sex which she did'nt want to do because of her virginity, When we meet i promised her that i'm not that kind of person.,we have dated for 8months and she's demanding of sex from me or she go outside, She gets high each time we make love, What should i do, I dnt want another brother to hop in.Should i do it?Here is my number 08063221234

No need for your number my dear friend....my little advice is for you to please not sleep with her, she is only seeing you as a challenge that's why she is asking for it and if you allow her to conquer, she will move on seeking for other challenge to conquer and the tables will turn...pls keep your relationship as it is without sex and your union will last longer and without sentiments.....
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by KhalifaJr(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2012
justwise:

Ur number for what? To call or txt u how to disvirgin ur gf? Who is going to pay for the call or txt while u sweat on ur congo. U no well
LMFAO!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by mflexy8(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2012
I'll give you a call so I can know where you are. Keep her ready. Shey na breaking she need. I'll buy you a hammer to break it with. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by kemmyangel(f): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2012
@wale how urown take be now.....nd dat brother that want to help out...who bi u? the poor guy is just asking for a little advice, please advice him wel...am a girl dont av any advice for him, but to the girl i can say she shuld keep her virginity, dat her pride u kn..............

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by kemmyangel(f): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2012
huuunn i laugh.......... ;Dhuuunn i laugh..........
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by kcfresh007(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2012
FACE DOWN AND ASS UP IS D BEST POSITION DUDE.BUT U GAT TO TK IT EASY ON D BABE
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by gmolen(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2012
@Poster and others that made comments on this topic: Sex outside marrige is a sin and can take u to hell fire unless u repent today.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Femmymata2(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
What boko haram peeps are in search of, u dey take am play

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.