Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,608 members, 7,948,339 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK (916 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / VIDEO: Aisha Buhari Berates Husband In Circulated ‘BBC Hausa Radio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by wite111(m): 5:36am On Aug 10, 2016
They said Aisha Buhari was interviewed by Voice of Africa.The question is where exactly?Was it USA or another place?We saw the Hausa version of the interview.This is an arrangee interview.For people say VOA and USA institute of peace confirm they interviewed her,remember they have offshoots in other countries.There is no way u won't see USA flag when u go to those places.She was never in USA.She travelled to a country outside USA.What annoys me is how gullible Nigerians are.Why should a first lady lie to us?Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina and Buhari are so scared to release a statement for future purposes.Had it been they released a statement,BBC,CNN and other international portals will do investigation.Shamed to APC watchdog Sahara reporters for misleading Nigeria.Shame to Aisha Buhari!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by zeal22(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerians are the most gullible set of people on planet earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by badnature: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2016
zeal22:
Nigerians are the most gullible set of people on planet earth.
that is why the earned the name"BABOONS AND MONKEYS"

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by malware: 6:02am On Aug 10, 2016
badnature:
that is why the earned the name"BABOONS AND MONKEYS"

And I tbink the names Baboons and Monkeys are far better than ur self acclaimed name, badnature.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by Mynd44: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2016
You people really need to stop this. It is embarrasing and nauseating.

As for the USIP, refer to the image below. They confirmed by thenselves that it was at their office in Washington so can we all just move dafuq on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by Beadex1(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Few years ago people were not this politically alert but thanks to APC the enlightened us well enough that we are using it to checkmate them now......... much respect to that babe for been smart enough to ask that question will love to follow up subsequent replies from the screen shot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by betterABIAstate: 6:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Mynd44:
You people really need to stop this. It is embarrasing and nauseating.

As for the USIP, refer to the image below. They confirmed by thenselves that it was at their office in Washington so can we all just move dafuq on?
anybody can open a scam twitter account.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by Mynd44: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2016
betterABIAstate:
anybody can open a scam twitter account.
A scam account that is verified by Twitter?

Seriously, you had to make this comment?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by betterABIAstate: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Mynd44:

A scam account that is verified by Twitter?

Seriously, you had to make this comment?
I will quickly check if its verified and get back to you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by Mynd44: 6:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Beadex1:
Few years ago people were not this politically alert but thanks to APC the enlightened us well enough that we are using it to checkmate them now......... much respect to that babe for been smart enough to ask that question will love to follow up subsequent replies from the screen shot
Wasn't the question you asked about if she was really in the United States of America? That was answered and now you want to shift the goal post to why podcasts have not been uploaded, perhaps, you should write the USIP a personal mail (believe me they will reply you) asking for details of that event.

Nigerians are just weird

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by Mynd44: 6:32am On Aug 10, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I will quickly check if its verified and get back to you
I can bet you will not come back here to admit it is verified as that will confirm that she is telling the truth and you people are just disturbing the internet with this childish display of really really bad politics

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by betterABIAstate: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Mynd44:

I can bet you will not come back here to admit it I verified as that will confirm tha she is telling the truth and you people re just disturbing the internet with this childish display of really really bad politics
I wonder why we can't find a postcard of her visit on USIP webpage. I'm not still convinced, not my fault though, our politicians are liars

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by Mynd44: 6:57am On Aug 10, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I wonder why we can't find a postcard of her visit on USIP webpage. I'm not still convinced, not my fault though, our politicians are liars
So after their official twitter account posted pictures of the event, confirmed that it was in Washington and even replied a Nigerian that it happened, you dont believe.

Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by blackpanda: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2016
OP u really need to get a life. This issue has already been dealt with. Fayose lied. Aisha has no business with the lies. Aisha visited USA and nothing happened. Period!

U shld be directing your agitations to d person that fed u the lies in d first place, if not that u are a common wailer!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK by betterABIAstate: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Mynd44:

So after their official twitter account posted pictures of the event, confirmed that it was in Washington and even replied a Nigerian that it happened, you dont believe.

Bye!
Its not my fault that I need several confirmations to believe a Nigerian politician.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Of Ojukwu Bunker War Museum Abia (video) / Remembering Umaru Musa Yar'adua (pics) / Why Abacha Was The Best Of All The Leaders Nigeria Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.