Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Key Guidelines To Property Investment By Ibejulekkilawyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Key Guidelines To Property Investment By Ibejulekkilawyer (716 Views)

Good News to Property Investors / 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment / 10 Guidelines To Observe In Land Deals In Order Not To Fall Victim Of Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Key Guidelines To Property Investment By Ibejulekkilawyer by phosky(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2016
I am aware of the fact that many Nigerians are willing to invest but are ignorant on how to invest. I keep receiving emails and calls from people asking me to guide them through their investment process. So I have taken the time to write these key guidelines to help you through the process of property investment.

STEP 1. RESEARCH WELL AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROPERTY AT THE RIGHT PRICE: One of the major reasons for property investment is to help capital growth. So it is very important you choose a property that has the high chance of increasing in value and also to buy such property at a price that is equal or lower to the market value. This will help in increasing the chances of growing your capital faster.

STEP 2. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ACCURATE BUDGET: Investing in real estate is the best and most reliable way in investing in long term wealth. So, before you buy a property, make sure you have an accurate budget. Your strength in cash flow should determine the budget you are laying down. This will help you choose your property wisely
so that you will not end up choosing a property you cannot handle financially. Always consider the fact that you will always have some unplanned expenses, this should also be considered when writing your budget.

STEP 3. UNDERSTAND THE PROPERTY INVESTMENT MARKET BEFORE YOU INVEST: I often tell people that it is very vital you know and understand the pros and cons of property investment and to know the area you willing are investing. Speak to as much people you can in the area you are willing to invest in, and most importantly, conduct a proper land verification search before you invest in any property to avoid getting scammed. The real estate business is a very lucrative one but also a very risky and dangerous one. If you don’t understand the market, you can fall into the hands of land scammers and land grabbers if proper care and research are not taken.
Read full article : http://www.ibejulekkilawyer.com/key-guidelines-to-property-investment/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Promo offer for you to own a Land at Oceanwood Courts Ibeju Lekki / Well Laid Out Plots Of Land In A Fenced And Secured Estate in Ibeju Lekki / Distress Sale.. 3M Naira Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.