Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,964 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

A Quick Overview (part 2) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Quick Overview (part 2) (538 Views)

Sufiyyah: A Quick Overview / An Overview Of Women’s Right In Islam / A Quick Overview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick Overview (part 2) by Newnas(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Praise be to Allah and His Solah and salam be upon the last of the messengers, his household and companions till the day of recompense.

In continuation of our admonition and warning regarding the evil of the shia sect which I ask Allah to make a source of guidance for the misguided, protection for the innocent, an enlightenment for the ignorant and a course of rejoice for me when I meet Him.

As we all know, evil begets nothing but more evil.
The misguidance of the shia sect started by excessively praising Ali, then condemning other companions then cursing them and qualifying them with wicked words like hypocrites, innovators apostates etc.

The shia sect then began to split away from the pristine Islam little by little till it became an independent religion today.

Today, the shia have a different Call to prayer (adhan and iqamah), a different time of Solah, and they don't worship with the hadith of the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam, they only rely on what their sheikhs shamelessly fabricated and ascribed to their Imams.

Then they raised Ali beyond the status of Muhammad alyhissolaat wassalaam to the level of divinity thereby making him a partner with Allah.

AlBursiyy mentioned in his book «Mashaarq anwarul Yaqeen fee Asraar ameeril mumineen» page 170 that Ali said:

I'm the first... I'm the one that makes the trees bear leaves... I'm the one that ripens the fruits... I'm the one that makes the springs sprout... I'm the one that causes the river to flow.. I'm the ressurecter of the dead from the grave... I'm the friend and saviour of Noah... I'm the friend and saviour of Ayyub.. I'm the one who share the provisions... I'm the one who sends the rain.. I'm the Illuminator of the sun, moon and stars, I'm the knower of what was and will be.. I made Musa cross the sea, I caused fir'aun and his men to drown.. Till the end of the misguiding lie that the shia ascribe to Ali.

Even the polytheists of makkah never attributed the Lordship of the worlds to their idols!!!

So, what else have these shia left for Allah to make him the one worthy of worship?!

There sheikh Muhammad bn Yaqoob alKulayni compiled in his book AlKafee, Chapter «That the earth totally belongs to the Imam»

On the authority of Abu AbdiLLaah alyhissalam said: indeed the dunya(wordly life) and akhiroh (hereafter) belongs to the imam, he puts it where he wills and he gives it to whom he wills a right from Allah.
(Usoolul kaafi page 259, Hind print).

But Allah says:
Surah An-Najm, Verse 25:
فَلِلَّهِ الْآخِرَةُ وَالْأُولَىٰ

But to Allah belongs the last (Hereafter) and the first (the world).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

And Allah also says:

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 40:
أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ يُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَغْفِرُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

Know you not that to Allah (Alone) belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth! He punishes whom He wills and He forgives whom He wills. And Allah is Able to do all things.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

If only this man and his cohorts would repent from their stray path of polytheism and disbelief to the pristine monotheism of Allah according to the understanding of the salaf i.e pious predecessors (companions and believing members of the household rodiyaLLaahu anhum).

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Overview (part 2) by carinmom(f): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Newnas:
Praise be to Allah and His Solah and salam be upon the last of the messengers, his household and companions till the day of recompense.

In continuation of our admonition and warning regarding the evil of the shia sect which I ask Allah to make a source of guidance for the misguided, protection for the innocent, an enlightenment for the ignorant and a course of rejoice for me when I meet Him.

As we all know, evil begets nothing but more evil.
The misguidance of the shia sect started by excessively praising Ali, then condemning other companions then cursing them and qualifying them with wicked words like hypocrites, innovators apostates etc.

The shia sect then began to split away from the pristine Islam little by little till it became an independent religion today.

Today, the shia have a different Call to prayer (adhan and iqamah), a different time of Solah, and they don't worship with the hadith of the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam, they only rely on what their sheikhs shamelessly fabricated and ascribed to their Imams.

Then they raised Ali beyond the status of Muhammad alyhissolaat wassalaam to the level of divinity thereby making him a partner with Allah.

AlBursiyy mentioned in his book «Mashaarq anwarul Yaqeen fee Asraar ameeril mumineen» page 170 that Ali said:

I'm the first... I'm the one that makes the trees bear leaves... I'm the one that ripens the fruits... I'm the one that makes the springs sprout... I'm the one that causes the river to flow.. I'm the ressurecter of the dead from the grave... I'm the friend and saviour of Noah... I'm the friend and saviour of Ayyub.. I'm the one who share the provisions... I'm the one who sends the rain.. I'm the Illuminator of the sun, moon and stars, I'm the knower of what was and will be.. I made Musa cross the sea, I caused fir'aun and his men to drown.. Till the end of the misguiding lie that the shia ascribe to Ali.

Even the polytheists of makkah never attributed the Lordship of the worlds to their idols!!!

So, what else have these shia left for Allah to make him the one worthy of worship?!

There sheikh Muhammad bn Yaqoob alKulayni compiled in his book AlKafee, Chapter «That the earth totally belongs to the Imam»

On the authority of Abu AbdiLLaah alyhissalam said: indeed the dunya(wordly life) and akhiroh (hereafter) belongs to the imam, he puts it where he wills and he gives it to whom he wills a right from Allah.
(Usoolul kaafi page 259, Hind print).

But Allah says:
Surah An-Najm, Verse 25:
فَلِلَّهِ الْآخِرَةُ وَالْأُولَىٰ

But to Allah belongs the last (Hereafter) and the first (the world).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

And Allah also says:

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 40:
أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ يُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَغْفِرُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

Know you not that to Allah (Alone) belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth! He punishes whom He wills and He forgives whom He wills. And Allah is Able to do all things.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

If only this man and his cohorts would repent from their stray path of polytheism and disbelief to the pristine monotheism of Allah according to the understanding of the salaf i.e pious predecessors (companions and believing members of the household rodiyaLLaahu anhum).

Jazakallah khayran Op for your unrelenting effort in exposing that evil sect, may Allah reward you for that.

They will use their taqiyya to deny all what you posted above because they are shameless beings.

May Allah guide us unto the right path.

3 Likes

Re: A Quick Overview (part 2) by MrOlai: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
carinmom:

Jazakallah khayran Op for your unrelenting effort in exposing that evil sect, may Allah reward you for that.
They will use their taqiyya to deny all what you posted above because they are shameless beings.
May Allah guide us unto the right path.

Masha Allah my dear Sister!
The bolded really got me cracking! grin grin grin

Kudos my dear Brother Newnas! Well done! May Allah(SWT) in His mercy guide the ignorant ones among them(Shia) to the light of Islam. Amin.

The criminals among them are the knowledgeable ones like Albaqir! They know the truth! But simply because of the evil benefits they are gaining from it, like adultery, monetary compensation, etc, they would always use Taqiya to deceive others!

3 Likes

Re: A Quick Overview (part 2) by Newnas(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2016
MrOlai:

Masha Allah my dear Sister!
The bolded really got me cracking! grin grin grin

Kudos my dear Brother Newnas! Well done! May Allah(SWT) in His mercy guide the ignorant ones among them(Shia) to the light of Islam. Amin.

The criminals among them are the knowledgeable ones like Albaqir! They know the truth! But simply because of the evil benefits they are gaining from it, like adultery, monetary compensation, etc, they would always use Taqiya to deceive others!

Aameen

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Habil And Qabil (abel And Cain),the First Crime On Earth / Why You Should Stop Eating Pork With Scientific Proofs / Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.