Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,740 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background (1681 Views)

Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by ariesbull: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerian and African women have a mindset that women shouldn’t be ambitious, people like you are changing this narrative. What do you have to tell Nigerian women on business start ups?

Well I’ll say gone are the dark times when women were seen as caged animals only meant for pleasure and domestic chores…women are now leaders, business tycoons, bread winners …some men are now even transforming themselves to become a woman…so if you think low of yourself as a woman, thinking you can’t do great things, thinking you can’t dare success, thinking you have limits…This is my advice…Stand up right now and say to yourself ‘’ I can be anything I want to be, I can soar higher than the moon, I can fly, I am limitless…don’t lazy around thinking that someone has to take care of you, start thinking about how to take care of others instead, start thinking extraordinary, start thinking big…all you need is change your mind set from ‘’I can’t’’ to ‘’I can’’,…set goals, take those baby steps towards realizing your goals, embrace every challenges you meet on your journey to success positively, be determined, be focused, be resilient, be positive..start small, grow big.... https://etimesafrica./2016/08/10/african-womans-role-is-no-more-in-the-kitchen-and-background/
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by KanwuliaExtra: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Most AFRICAN CAVE MEN AND WOMEN do not understand this o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Shym3xx: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Most of these women will end up single, wrinkled, bitter, and lonely when they get old. A lot of them are already all over Churches with no takers. And some are even travelling all over the globe looking/enquiring about where to find takers - but they are getting rejected like rashes.

But conversely, white women have become the most submissive and traditional women out there today...and they are winning. The cook, clean, and do everything women are meant to do and play their roles based on gender with grace.

I doubt any sensible guy would reject a beautiful Ivory queen with natural nice eyes and straight hair - for a belligerent excessive testosterone having black woman with bleached skin, roasted scalp, fake hair, and no edges who tries to imitate white women daily. Real men prefer natural women like white women - not bleached up chihuahuas with black arses loool.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by lilmax(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
I can be anything I want to be

then leave those housewives alone

3 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Black women have been rejecting you lately, huh? Or what's up with the angry post? undecided

Shym3xx:

5 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Shym3xx: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yieldings:
Black women have been rejecting you lately, huh? Or what's up with the angry post? undecided

Lmao @ angry post and being rejected loool.

Most black Chics wouldn't even be able to reject me even if they tried. I put the satin in their panties and till it washes off, I have got the master key to unlock their Davinci code lol.

Snow bunnies just offer more than the belligerent millennial black chihuahuas running around these days. And they're real, much more submissive, more traditional - with less stress. Don't be jealous now - black men are on the move. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Shym3xx:
Most of these women will end up single, wrinkled, bitter, and lonely when they get old. A lot of them are already all over Churches with no takers. And some are even travelling all over the globe looking/enquiring about where to find takers - but they are getting rejected like rashes.

But conversely, white women have become the most submissive and traditional women out there today...and they are winning. The cook, clean, and do everything women are meant to do and play their roles based on gender with grace.

I doubt any sensible guy would reject a beautiful Ivory queen with natural nice eyes and straight hair - for a belligerent excessive testosterone having black woman with bleached skin, roasted scalp, fake hair, and no edges who tries to imitate white women daily. Real men prefer natural women like white women - not bleached up chihuahuas with black arses loool.

You might wanna go to reddit and read the amount t of men being hit by alimony, yes they are sophisticated and armed especially with the backing of the law, you all praise foreign ladies nothing wrong there but its not exactly rosy over there,maybe you should read more on the red pill, men are fed up over there and most don't want to marry,because they know if the women live, alimony will screw their lives. There are hardworking women equally in Nigeria who transcend beyond the kitchen, sadly not sure why you chose not to see this I guess , William Lynch I guess

8 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by bukatyne(f): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2016
pcguru1:

You might wanna go to reddit and read the amount t of men being hit by alimony, yes they are sophisticated and armed especially with the backing of the law, you all praise foreign ladies nothing wrong there but its not exactly rosy over there,maybe you should read more on the red pill, men are fed up over there and most don't want to marry,because they know if the women live, alimony will screw their lives. There are hardworking women equally in Nigeria who transcend beyond the kitchen, sadly not sure why you chose not to see this I guess , William Lynch I guess

Interestingly, there is a rdchemist guy (love gone global) who said American ladies are fat gutter trash and has devoted a whole blog to helping men find their loves from Russian ladies... Another manosphere blog/site constantly put down white ladies.

According to him, Russian ladies claim their men are trash grin.

The guy even claims that African ladies are the cake for men willing to do black grin

People keep formulating different things why others get married and re-married every day cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Acidosis(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2016
I don't get it, who says you can't cook and still be anything you want to be?

These frustrated theorists you should stop blaming the kitchen all the time.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2016
bukatyne:

Interestingly, there is a rdchemist guy (love gone global) who said American ladies are fat gutter trash and has devoted a whole blog to helping men find their loves from Russian ladies... Another manosphere blog/site constantly put down white ladies.

According to him, Russian ladies claim their men are trash grin.

The guy even claims that African ladies are the cake for men willing to do black grin

People keep formulating different things why others get married and re-married every day cheesy.

Yeah truth is there are good women as much bad women, so i don't really tag all Nigerian women or American women under one category, because i know each person doesn't represent the whole. Just because one person sleeps around means all Nigerian women sleep around, However I have come to notice a similar pattern amongst African men, this might sound insulting but it must be said:

We suffer from what we call "William Lync Syndrome" however this was in a speech i read but i think it was a hoax but the principle prevails, a lot of black men have been pre-conditioned to hate other black-men, you will see Nigerians overseas not wanting anything to do with another Nigerians but will happily throw themselves to welcome a white person. I've seen this times without number, hell i fell victim to it, till self-awareness kicked in, it's a known fact that the black woman is the most disrespect bunch in the world, even in America, They get all the hate from all angles even black men themselves. So when someone says Team foreign women i just shake my head and sigh, Malcom X was right, Black women have it harder than anyone, now am not saying as a black man you are mandated to date a black lady, am just saying we must learn to respect black women, I have dated foreign ladies (just 2) and really one was equally as deceitful as some ladies i would find in Nigeria. You can date any lady you want from any country but i see it stupid when you have to put down your own just to glorify another. I call it Post Slavery Syndrome.

Trust me there are crazy women out there regardless of race, you need to spend time on reddit and also manosphere you will see men from corners of the world narrate their story.

but what do i know ? am just a dude hooked up on weed undecided

UPDATE Here's the quote from Malcom X

“The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman.”

3 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Shym3xx: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
pcguru1:

[/s]

STFU.

What has ya sermon got to do with me?

Do I look like I live in naij or have ever lived there with you? GTFOH. grin

Black chihuahua apologist...typical white knight. Better find a way to get yourself an ivory queen regardless of whatever hole you're stuck in, in any part of the world (you can find white women anywhere), before these Jezebels destroy you.

Shalom.
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

STFU.

What has ya sermon got to do with me?

Do I look like I live in naij or have ever lived there with you? GTFOH. grin

Black chihuahua apologist...typical white knight. Better find a way to get yourself an ivory queen regardless of whatever hole you're stuck in, in any part of the world (you can find white women anywhere), before these Jezebels destroy you.

Shalom.

Still not getting the point. also what has you not staying in Nigeria gotta do with anything here undecided best of luck, bro last thing i want is to be arguing with some teen online over what race of women to fvck.

5 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Shym3xx: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
pcguru1:

Still not getting the point. also what has you not staying in Nigeria gotta do with anything here undecided best of luck, bro last thing i want is to be arguing with some teen online over what race of women to fvck.

Are you naturally this stupid, or did someone bang ya head on a brick-wall as a kid? You think everyone on the internet is ya mate, no? You're lucky this is the internet - else I would have slapped all ya teeth out of your putrid rabies infested mouth. Aren't you the same kid who contested for Mr NL a few years ago, with ya scrawny and anorexic arse? Like seriously, who the fvck is ya mate? Watch ya fvcking mouth cos I never posted to you.

I posted my opinion and you quoted me with stupid shiit about "foreign women" and "it's not rosy over there". Like WTF does that mean? What's "foreign women" when I grew up around white people and what has "it's not rosy over there" got to do with me when I've lived all my life "over there", you stupid mug?

Most of you are stark illiterates and you just chat shiit. Watch ya fvcking mouth.

1 Like

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shym3xx:

Are you naturally this stupid, or did someone bang ya head on a brick-wall as a kid? You think everyone on the internet is ya mate, no? You're lucky this is the internet - else I would have slapped all ya teeth out of your putrid rabies infested mouth. Aren't you the same kid who contested for Mr NL a few years ago, with ya scrawny and anorexic arse? Like seriously, who the fvck is ya mate? Watch ya fvcking mouth cos I never posted to you.

I posted my opinion and you quoted me with stupid shiit about "foreign women" and "it's not rosy over there". Like WTF does that mean? What's "foreign women" when I grew up around white people and what has "it's not rosy over there" got to do with me when I've lived all my life "over there", you stupid mug?

Most of you are stark illiterates and you just chat shiit. Watch ya fvcking mouth.

smiley i was referring to reddit, i was only explaining, sh.it was a debate till you threw shots at me, and those points were merely my opinions. wondering why you vexed ? you dissed me first and am only returning it in kind.

3 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Shym3xx: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
pcguru1:

smiley i was referring to reddit, i was only explaining, sh.it was a debate till you threw shots at me, and those points were merely my opinions. wondering why you vexed ? you dissed me first and am only returning it in kind.

But who the fvck are you calling a "teen", you insolent puerile monkey?

Kid, I posted my shiit and I never asked for ya opinion. However, you had to quote me with idiotic sermon about some tripe I can't relate to and I told you to shut the fvck up.

Listen kid, If I'm not talking to you, mind ya darn business. You're lucky it's the internet, else I would've broken ya jaw with all ya teeth out of ya mouth. If ya parents never raised you right - I would gladly do it.

Get the fvck out of my face, illiterate kid.
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shym3xx:

But who the fvck are you calling a "teen", you insolent puerile monkey?

Kid, I posted my shiit and I never asked for ya opinion. However, you had to quote me with idiotic sermon about some tripe I can't relate to and I told you to shut the fvck up.

Listen kid, If I'm not talking to you, mind ya darn business. You're lucky it's the internet, else I would've broken ya jaw with all ya teeth out of ya mouth. If ya parents never raised you right - I would gladly do it.

Get the fvck out of my face, illiterate kid.

Lol i know am "lucky", why the fvck you think am doing my best to piss you off, besides chill out you taking sh.it too serious grin , this is a forum, stop being emotional dude

5 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Shym3xx: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol i know am "lucky", why the fvck you think am doing my best to piss you off, besides chill out you taking sh.it too serious grin , this is a forum, stop being emotional dude

Scrawny kid, ya mum is the emotional sket.

I don't get emotional. Just warning you to watch ya fvcking mouth for next time...I don't play that shiit.

At least, next time when you see my handle, ya dead brain cells would click on what to say and what not say.

Anyway, just get the fck out of my face.
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shym3xx:

Scrawny kid, ya mum is the emotional sket.

I don't get emotional. Just warning you to watch ya fvcking mouth for next time...I don't play that shiit.

At least, next time when you see my handle, ya dead brain cells would click on what to say and what not say.

Anyway, just get the fck out of my face.

ehmmm if my brain cells are dead, don't u think knowing what or what not to say would be impossible, i guess your smart azz didn't think it through, anyway work calls, besides this is my last comment to you, you too emotional i should call you Drake, also keep judging niggaz by face, speak the wrong words man and you will get touched.

bye fvckboy

4 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Shym3xx: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
pcguru1:

ehmmm if my brain cells are dead, don't u think knowing what or what not to say would be impossible, i guess your smart azz didn't think it through, anyway work calls, besides this is my last comment to you, you too emotional i should call you Drake, also keep judging niggaz by face, speak the wrong words man and you will get touched.

bye fvckboy

Lool.

The fact that you can't spell and ya use of English is atrocious, is enough evidence that ya brain cells are dead. I just had to charge them up a bit, so they can recognise my handle for next time, you anorexic and illiterate phaggot. grin

I see you've also got a pum cos only biitches say "fvckboy". You bleed monthly, don't you? Sorry, life's harsh, tranny. grin

Biitch, I'll beat you to a pulp. You aren't about that life. This is real life, not the Nigerian jungle where you chase rodents everywhere. grin

1 Like

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
This Shymexx is something else. I don't know what has gotten into him. You used to root for black women. *Shakes head in disbelief*.

1 Like

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Shym3xx: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yieldings:
This Shymexx is something else. I don't know what has gotten into him. You used to root for black women. *Shakes head in disbelief*.

Lol, nothing got into me. It's called: growth.

I'm closer to 30 now than ever. And the more I've more relations with white women, the more I see that they're much more desirable partners than most black women.

They cook, clean, are much more caring and submissive, and they tend to understand things better. The only downside is that they tend to get attached too easily. And that's understandable now, especially when you look at the upside.

White women aren't even the black man's enemy. The enemy behind white supremacy is the white man and, his vessel in the black community is the black woman. Once I established that in my thought process - finding white women attractive became much more easier. Also, I've been living in a predominantly white middle class area for four years now (I'd say since I was 17/18 when I left London for Uni, though I never paid attention to them too tough until recently) and 99% of the women I work with are extremely attractive white women. And they offer more.

Regardless, I'm still pro-black on most issues but I just prefer white women to black women now due to mental growth and observation. And as a black man, if you want to save yourself, in the current clime, you're better off with white women. Black women are agents of the white man's dehumanisation of black men. And both black men and white women have the same thing in common: we're both victims of white men and black women...and we're also the most natural/desirable groups.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by hahn(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
shym3xx vs pcguru1

Draw grin
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by lezz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shym3xx:

Factually brutal!
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Observing. grin
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Domislaz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shym3xx:

I'm closer to 30 now than ever. And the more I've more relations with white women, the more I see that they're much more desirable partners than most black women.

They cook, clean, are much more caring and submissive, and they tend to understand things better. The only downside is that they tend to get attached too easily. And that's understandable now, especially when you look at the upside.

White women aren't even the black man's enemy. The enemy behind white supremacy is the white man and, his vessel in the black community is the black woman. Once I established that in my thought process - finding white women attractive became much more easier. Also, I've been living in a predominantly white middle class area for four years now (I'd say since I was 17/18 when I left London for Uni, though I never paid attention to them too tough until recently) and 99% of the women I work with are extremely attractive white women. And they offer more.

Regardless, I'm still pro-black on most issues but I just prefer white women to black women now due to mental growth and observation. And as a black man, if you want to save yourself, in the current clime, you're better off with white women. Black women are agents of the white man's dehumanisation of black men. And both black men and white women have the same thing in common: we're both victims of white men and black women...and we're also the most natural/desirable groups.

Excellent logic @the bolded
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
iAmCharis:
Observing. grin

lols.
This one like trouble pass crack/haus. lipsrsealed
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 12, 2016
Shymexx, you call this growth; I call it backwardness. Your preferences are yours alone but the idea that you've to be condescending towards your own people while holding white women who don't deserve it in high esteem, isn't growth. The idea that you've to be condescending towards a group of people while upholding others isn't growth, period. You will be 30 in January, so you're a big man; intelligent and old enough to know what you want, but the white women you're stanning benefit from the white supremacy and racism that you yourself still face today. The black women you're belittling are the ones who're going to be protesting on your behalf and standing up for you when your black behind gets in trouble tomorrow with the white man. The sad part is that most black women are usually quiet about black men being anti-black women because they know y'all have it rough out there and want you to have this small power, even if it's to talk rubbish about us. I, on the other hand, am an exception. Me? Defend an anti-black woman black man? Mcheeew^100.

Being anti-black woman is actually not a new thing, as it goes back to the 1800s. It's just absurd that history keeps repeating itself, especially amongst men who should know better. You cannot be anti-black woman and be pro-black at the same time. You also cannot be anti-black woman, yet claim to love and value yourself at the same time. Anti-black women black men simply hate themselves. I don't blame you, however, because I know the black man’s hatred for us is rooted in white supremacists' anti-black patriarchy. Black men like you are still clinging onto white supremacists' standards and have not yet figured out what black masculinity is and what it means to be a black man. I believe you like the idea of being with or dominating a white woman because this is a way for you to define your masculinity, as well as to maintain a false sense of superiority. I hope you find yourself, Shymexx.

Shym3xx:

2 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Shym3xx: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Yieldings:
Shymexx, you call this growth; I call it backwardness. Your preferences are yours alone but the idea that you've to be condescending towards your own people while holding white women who don't deserve it in high esteem, isn't growth. The idea that you've to be condescending towards a group of people while upholding others isn't growth, period. You will be 30 in January, so you're a big man; intelligent and old enough to know what you want, but the white women you're stanning benefit from the white supremacy and racism that you yourself still face today. The black women you're belittling are the ones who're going to be protesting on your behalf and standing up for you when your black behind gets in trouble tomorrow with the white man. The sad part is that most black women are usually quiet about black men being anti-black women because they know y'all have it rough out there and want you to have this small power, even if it's to talk rubbish about us. I, on the other hand, am an exception. Me? Defend an anti-black woman black man? Mcheeew^100.

Being anti-black woman is actually not a new thing, as it goes back to the 1800s. It's just absurd that history keeps repeating itself, especially amongst men who should know better. You cannot be anti-black women and be pro-black at the same time. You also cannot be anti-black woman, yet claim to love and value yourself at the same time. I don't blame you, however, because I know the black man’s hatred for us is rooted in white supremacists' anti-black patriarchy. Black men like you are still clinging onto white supremacists' standards and have not yet figured out what black masculinity is and what it means to be a black man. For example, I believe you like the idea of dominating a white woman because this is a way for you to define your masculinity, as well as to maintain a false sense of superiority. I hope you find yourself, Shymexx.

Lmao @ 30 in January. I'm not turning 30 this January but I'm getting close. grin

It's growth because the problem most black women pose to black men on individual level is much more destructive in short term than white supremacy itself. And how can you even fight white supremacy when you're boggled down, troubled, and distracted by the woman who's meant to be your support system? That's the game the white man, who's the brain behind white supremacy, is playing: keep the black man boggled down and distracted by his woman, so he won't have level of focus and planning needed to go against white supremacy. And black women are willing/useful tools/vessels for this agenda.

So, it's better to get rid of the problem posed by black women, so as to be able to focus on the real war.

I see you haven't said anything about how most black women are anti-black men and are doing their best possible to destroy us based on the little privilege white supremacy has accorded to them.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by ireneidiva(f): 2:12am On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Rubbish.
Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by cococandy(f): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2016
And despite the racism and sexism they face, they have managed to rise to become one of the top most educated and successful group of humans the world has seen.

Respect.

pcguru1:

Yeah truth is there are good women as much bad women, so i don't really tag all Nigerian women or American women under one category, because i know each person doesn't represent the whole. Just because one person sleeps around means all Nigerian women sleep around, However I have come to notice a similar pattern amongst African men, this might sound insulting but it must be said:

We suffer from what we call "William Lync Syndrome" however this was in a speech i read but i think it was a hoax but the principle prevails, a lot of black men have been pre-conditioned to hate other black-men, you will see Nigerians overseas not wanting anything to do with another Nigerians but will happily throw themselves to welcome a white person. I've seen this times without number, hell i fell victim to it, till self-awareness kicked in, it's a known fact that the black woman is the most disrespect bunch in the world, even in America, They get all the hate from all angles even black men themselves. So when someone says Team foreign women i just shake my head and sigh, Malcom X was right, Black women have it harder than anyone, now am not saying as a black man you are mandated to date a black lady, am just saying we must learn to respect black women, I have dated foreign ladies (just 2) and really one was equally as deceitful as some ladies i would find in Nigeria. You can date any lady you want from any country but i see it stupid when you have to put down your own just to glorify another. I call it Post Slavery Syndrome.

Trust me there are crazy women out there regardless of race, you need to spend time on reddit and also manosphere you will see men from corners of the world narrate their story.

but what do i know ? am just a dude hooked up on weed undecided

UPDATE Here's the quote from Malcom X

3 Likes

Re: African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2016
lilmax:
I can be anything I want to be

then leave those housewives alone

good point!

(1) (Reply)

I Am A House-husband…why Can’t My Family Accept That? / 16 Signs She Is A Masculine Woman - Valorforfreedom / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.