Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Drive Targeted Traffic From Reddit To Your Website Or Affiliate Offer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Targeted Traffic From Reddit To Your Website Or Affiliate Offer (617 Views)

10 Powerful Headlines To Drive Targeted Organic Traffic To Your Website (WATCH) / Place Your Woocommerce Site Or Affiliate Marketing Site For Review And Backlinks / 5 Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic With Your Next Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Targeted Traffic From Reddit To Your Website Or Affiliate Offer by sharpguy10(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Today I'm going to show you how to use a web 2.0 and a website called REDDIT. to drive traffic to your website or affiliate offer.
Reddit is a social media site that is a good resource for driving traffic to your website but also works well with affiliate marketing.

Every link I send to the website, I always receive not less than 1000 visitors to my website by day.
Follow these steps to start making the most of this resource;
1. Visit http://www.reddit.com and register in the top right hand corner.
2. Once you are registered and logged in, you can perform a search at the top of the page to enter your keywords. You can save your links then vote either up or down or read the comments of others.
3. Add your link by clicking on the "post link" at the top of the page, then type in the URL of the site you want to send people. TIP: make sure you add a eye-catching headline. You have now added a link that people can vote up or down.
4. Easy right? Add more.. blogs, websites, videos, this will allow others to visit the site, vote AND send one way links to your destination.
Kick it up one more level... you can take a button from Reddit and add it to your blog posts that helps prompt your readers to add your content.

If you take action and put it to work you will get huge result in your website or affiliate offer.

To get a system that i use to get any internet marketing training materials and any motivational ebook for free, click the link below to get it for free. www.internetfastsystem.com

(1) (Reply)

Hide Any Wordpress Widget On Mobile Devices With This Plugin / Facebook Account With 5,000 Friends Urgently Needed / Amazing! See The Mother Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.