Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,141 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! (6897 Views)

I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3) / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
i think you are jobless, can't you use your time and help your mother at home?
fanks 4 the advice... kiss
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
kikikikikik laff wan tear my belle!
hahahah make I join you to laugh at your mother expired cunttt
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by elfex(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
veryy strongg
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
hahahah make I join you to laugh at your mother expired cunttt
you are jobless am dancing sekem sekem sekem DJ SHOKI SHOKI go and help your poor mother in the farm dancing skelewu skelewu
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Corpse: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
you are jobless am dancing sekem sekem sekem DJ SHOKI SHOKI go and help your poor mother in the farm dancing skelewu skelewu
Hahahahahahaha
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
hahahha son of a mad rapist dancing shoki... Hhaha kwantinu
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Poorboy: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
lamo this gat me rolling on the floor.... Una dey do yabbing competition?
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Prostitute: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
Pm me i fit give you my meat to chop free, you finished him.
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Poor boy, I go help you use all your alternates and in your life you no go ever forget this babe called Angel of darkness
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
The fighter don run
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
Poor boy, I go help you use all your alternates and in your life you no go ever forget this babe called Angel of darkness
Are u still here small fighter?
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Prostitute:
Pm me i fit give you my meat to chop free, you finished him.
Dearie i will Pm you don't mind the idiot.
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
hahahah I am so excited replying you cheesy because I know that you are just a product of rape from a mad man with low sperm count called your father...
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Poorboy: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
maybe he has gone to help his poor mother to harvest cassava.
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
hahahah I am so excited replying you cheesy because I know that you are just a product of rape from a mad man with low sperm count called your father...
poorboy the fool is back, please poorboy which native doctor can cure him of foolishness?
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
poorboy the fool is back, please poorboy which native doctor can cure him of foolishness?
no wonder you were looking for a native doctor from your alternate moniker.. anyway the native doctor that made you to begin by insulting another person's father in this your thread is dead so I will be the one to cure you so that next time you will think twice before calling someone's father stupid ....
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Poorboy:
maybe he has gone to help his poor mother to harvest cassava.
hahaha I went to help your impotent father uproot the hairs in your mother's puciii
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Poorboy: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
please call nativepriest he can cure the boy.
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nativepriest: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Poorboy:
please call nativepriest he can cure the boy.
why do you mention my moniker?
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
no wonder you were looking for a native doctor from your alternate moniker.. anyway the native doctor that made you to begin by insulting another person's father in this your thread is dead so I will be the one to cure you so that next time you will think twice before calling someone's father stupid ....
nativepriest please i am the one that looked for you, please cure this boy of foolishness sir!
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nativepriest: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
nativepriest please i am the one that looked for you, please cure this boy of foolishness sir!
He has a spirit of madness not just foolishness.
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
hahahha keep looking for the native priest that used his white chalk to finger your mother... Hahhaha
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nativepriest:
ooooo please sir is he mad?
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nativepriest: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
ooooo please sir is he mad?
yes
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nativepriest:
hahhaha you will need more alternates to win this fight but know that 100 of you cannot stop me... I blame the native doctor that used the dickkk of a castrated dog to make your mother cum...

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nativepriest:
yes
kikikikikiki so i was chatting with a mad man, please nativepriest can his madness be cured?
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nativepriest: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
kikikikikiki so i was chatting with a mad man, please nativepriest can his madness be cured?
He is completely mad he can't be cured. Bye
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nativepriest:
He is completely mad he can't be cured. Bye
hahahhah I told you that 100 of you cannot stop me hahhaha now run to your mother and ask her why your father used the head of a shovel to disvirgin her undecided
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
hahahhah I told you that 100 of you cannot stop me hahhaha now run to your mother and ask her why your father used the head of a shovel to disvirgin her undecided
The native priest said you are completely mad so bye... To prove he is mad he will response again. Watch out!
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
The native priest said you are completely mad so bye... To prove he is mad he will response again. Watch out!
hahahha I don't blame you, I blame the mad man that used his bald head to disvirgin your mother.... Hahahha
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by MrExpensive: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
hahahha I don't blame you, I blame the mad man that used his bald head to disvirgin your mother.... Hahahha
lol nativepriest i concur he is completely mad. Bye mad man!
Re: I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrExpensive:
lol nativepriest i concur he is completely mad. Bye mad man!
hahahhah flawless victory.... I have never lost a fight on nairaland and that day will never come hahahhaha NEXT hahahah your Soul is mine...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her / SEE PANTIES: Is This True or False? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Drop A Selfie With No Filter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.