Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (66972 Views)

South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Woman, Friends Arrested For Dumping Lover’s Body Inside Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Oghene biko! shocked
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by dfav: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2016
i always say this to any ladies that come around me weather Lover; babes; bae or girlfriends..

IF UR PAPA NOR FIT TRAINED U; THEN FORGET AM..
COS I WOULDNT SPEND MY ONE CENT ASSISTING NOT TO TALK ABT TRAINING
ANOTHER MAN`S DAUGTHER THAT CAN WAKE UP TOMORROW; AND SAY ITS OVER..
THAT SHE IS NOW IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER NIGGA; AFTER FINISHING MY COINS..

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by AlphaCentauri: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2016
satan casting out satan
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2016
lielbree:
sad
What a stupid write up. Was the man not sleeping with her while paying her bills?

sex is consensual, both parties enjoyed it...that's if both gat good sex game grin. It isn't for sale or trade by barter, except you're implying she is a pros/ti/tute.

To the main topic, I gat no regard for people that allow anyone train their daughter, no one can train my daughter for me. Be it husband, fiance...whatever (as long as I'm alive).
That doesn't mean the man has the right to take her life. Every relationship mustn't lead to marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by emenem: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2016
[i][/i][center][/center]What was she expecting when she started playing koso with her life. Anyway, let her go and face her judgement.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Some men are just disgustingly animalistic.. Why do you have to channel the money you spent on your gf on yoir family but no, you chose to waste it and when she disappointed you, you chose to take her life.

This is madness. You should've done your useless self a greater good by ignoring her and forgetting she existed rather than taking laws into your hand..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by javispj(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Rip..n ladies,if u do not complain about the way I spend alot of money on u.u better not complain when we get to my room..f, what do u take me 4 a prostitute,,,.. bitch do I look like father Christmas.. u chop my money, u refund with some ass n that's that.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Princepoint(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2016
blood 4 blood
What the fuckin race all about
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
See the pain she is putting her beloved through out of greed and love of money?

And the man that killed her: why can't you leave her to karma and divine justice?

Pathetic people..
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
[size=20pt]The broke ass boyfriend who cannot afford to provide for a girl does not deserve her.
It is robbery to go and reap the harvest of another farmer.

But unfortunately fools will still fail to learn from the terrible mistakes of others.

As we speak, foolish girls and women are cheating on their benefactors.
[/size].

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by AlphaCentauri: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
dfav:
i always say this to any ladies that come around me weather Lover; babes; bae or girlfriends..

bros nothing in life is free. if you chop her kpekus, according to the bible you have married her. so just make sure while you are sponsoring her you are chopping her kpekus to your satisfaction ( if you are so inclined ). if she leaves after she has graduated,
1- you got your moneys worth so no need to trip. like i said nothing in life is free. you would have paid for it one way or the other

2- if she leaves she is the adulterer. your hands are clean. you can move on with peace and no karma on you.

niggas dont gotta kill these hoes outchea. just get your moneys worth and hope she stays. if she dont, well thats her own funeral

and most importantly, never emotionally invest in another human being. guard your heart and your emotions. approach all situations with women clinically and scientifically until they have your baby. zero emotional attachment until she is ya babymama

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2016
dfav:

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2016
The title is wrong. The killer was definitely not a sugar daddy but a young man that wasted years training the girl. It has happened in the past and will still happen again. Ladies it is better to have a defined contractual relationship than emotional one if you must quit after him spending.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by jaywhoco(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2016
'unlike some people, I keep my promises'

Love don't cost a thing

Christina Milan to nick canon
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by ogbeiwi(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2016
AgentOrange:
A 22-year-old lady has just been reported dead. The lady was allegedly killed by her former lover and sponsor for dumping him.

A close friend to the lady took to his Facebook account to post pictures of the lady, describing how she was killed. He said:

You can never eat your cake and have it. Greedy ladies should be guided!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154422035328249&id=126947928248&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154422035328249%3Atl_objid.10154422035328249%3Athid.126947928248%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A1654275135842260557&__tn__=%2As
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

Not after he has wasted his money on her. She and all girls that thing they are smart deserve this and more.
Thou shall Not kill!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2016
I just feel for her people.Rest in peace babe.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by seunakin231(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2016
At ur age u dey carry sugar daddy, mtchwwwww
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... So Sad.

There are many fishes in the River na :')

Well, speaking of fishes...this is how complicating it gets when a fish tries to eat the bait without getting caught.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2016
hope our girls learned the lessons here...if u don't like him,dont chop him money...thas all...some guyz cant forgive easily.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by bakingsoda: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Whoever or whatever is behind that OPANKA should be apprehended.

Read him: “This beautiful lady was only 22yrs old, she was killed by her sponsor for dumping him. The guy had spent a lot on her education, but after she graduated she decided to dump him & went to live with her boyfriend. What a loss to the family, she had parents, brothers & sisters who had great hopes on her. Now she is gone & gone 4 good, never 2 be seen again. Dear young Ladies can u kindly think on this. Be principled n live within your means. NB:- Ladies be very vigilant n appreciate your background n be satisfied with da little u have alright, don’t let money deceive u cos MEN ARE NOT TOYS.”

He sounds like a psychopath and perpetrator of the crime... Just thinking loud

You have no justification to take another person's life no matter the situation.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by jerryfisher(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2016
AgentOrange:
Dominique, Beremx, Ishilove, Dollyak, Setaje, Omotayor123, why are you people like this?
I tot u wanted to tell sonia,maria,vanessa n others to b wary of sugar daddies??!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by jerryfisher(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2016
hakunajay:
Chai... Maga refused to let go. He took his own pound of flesh! RIP
old people say: na d firewood u gader for dry season u go use wen raining season come!!!so make d family take am like dat...
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Thank God i timely regained my sanity, i wouid have been guilty of such barabarism, some girls are mean sha!...rip tho.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by pedrilo: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Hosea 8:7 - For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2016
serves her right .. On second thought, rip to the dead.,

How many times will they warn you not to date anyone who is married,and older than your pops? All because of money! it fvcking crazy when i see our beautiful young girls with pot bellies men.. Wait which girls youth's of today go date/marry. If they keep dying like this

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Who's this fool?

So because she was sponsored through-out her university and she decided to move on with her life, now that's a crime?

Tell me, when he was sponsoring her, wasn't he 'collecting' from her as well... I am also sure the so-called 'sugar daddy' is married too, and probably have other concubines! Why kill her? Men and their Pride!!

I pray and hope they catch this sugar daddy..he deserves death too!

And as for you, you are still an idiot for what you typed on here...

tkpoint2:
IF THE STORY IS TRUE.............

WELL I AM SORRY, I DON'T PITY HER undecided

WOMEN CAN BE MEAN SOMETIMES...HE KILLED THE GUY EMOTIONALLY WHILE THE GUY KILLED HIM PHYSICALLY

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Fact: You're more likely to be killed by someone that loves you than a stranger.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... So Sad.

why did she allow him to waste his money. The most heartless of both is the girl. She deserve it.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... So Sad.

why did she allow him to waste his money. The most heartless of both is the girl. She deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Wow, dats serious, gone 2 soon, d lady shud nt have dumped d guy na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.