Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Woman Demands Money From Her Husband Before Sex. Rubs Charm On Her Private Part. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Demands Money From Her Husband Before Sex. Rubs Charm On Her Private Part. (767 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Demands Money From Her Husband Before Sex. Rubs Charm On Her Private Part. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Simon seems to be fed up with his marriage as he has reported his wife to a customary court in Nyanya and also seeking for a divorce because she askes him for money for they make love everytime.

According to Simon;

“My wife always says I must give her money before I enter inside her buttocks, sometimes when I have money, I give her. Whenever am angry about it and talk to her about it, she will say that all her friends collect money from their husbands before their husbands can get into them".

He had also said that his wife, Patricia rubs juju on her private part before making love to him, and when he confronted her, she said it was the native doctor that gave it to her.

“That the native doctor instructed her to always rub it before making love to me, so that even if I drive her out of my house, I will not be able to perform with another woman. Whenever my wife rubs that oily substance in her private part and I make love to her, my penis will become very weak. I will not be able to do anything again,”
http://nippysky.com/nigeria/item/727-woman-rubs-charm-on-her-private-part-demands-cash-from-husband-before-sex

Re: Woman Demands Money From Her Husband Before Sex. Rubs Charm On Her Private Part. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Woman Demands Money From Her Husband Before Sex. Rubs Charm On Her Private Part. by MrWhaley: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Interesting.smiley

And you say she's the Mother of your kids??
Re: Woman Demands Money From Her Husband Before Sex. Rubs Charm On Her Private Part. by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tales by moonlight
Re: Woman Demands Money From Her Husband Before Sex. Rubs Charm On Her Private Part. by baranzy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Notin person no go see for dis life......luck wey some kind people get be say I no be God....I swear eh..
Re: Woman Demands Money From Her Husband Before Sex. Rubs Charm On Her Private Part. by Tolexander: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Simon seems to be fed up with his marriage as he has reported his wife to a customary court in Nyanya and also seeking for a divorce because she askes him for money for they make love everytime.
oh sorry!

The man thought he has married a wife, not knowing he is keeping a prostitute!
Re: Woman Demands Money From Her Husband Before Sex. Rubs Charm On Her Private Part. by CAPSLOCKED: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tolexander:
oh sorry!

The man thought he has married a wife, not knowing he is keeping a prostitute!

SURE WAY TO DETECT A FULL BLOODED GOLD DIGGER.

SHE'S BEEN DIGGING SINCE THE DAYS OF ADAM & EVE. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies / See What My Girlfriend Said To Me / Photos: Governor Wike Kisses Wife So Passionately In Public At IFWL Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.