Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,600 members, 7,932,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani (27046 Views)

How Obasanjo Gave National Assembly N50M For His 3rd Term Ambition - APC Senator / All Progressive Congress, APC Have Failed Nigerians - APC Chieftain, Tinubu / Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Spells(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Me,my family and friends are covered.....

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by laksides: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Now that you confirmed it, please Senator shehu sanni help us to do everything within your power to reduce it.
Honestly Nigerians are suffering presently angry
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by 4nobody4every1: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
jmoore:

This people no dey tire for the blame game.

PDP be like
[img]http://4.bp..com/-y-TKUBC0UF8/UYpOtIQnw1I/AAAAAAAAAHU/QOIC-Eur0u4/s1600/large.gif[/img]
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by OKorowanta: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
kaen1317:
Blame GEJ as usual. If the sky falls is GEJ. You can only blame GEJ for so long

Buhari dey mad doesn't make Jonathan a saint.
We've not had a president for 20 years now.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by whitebeard(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
sososo
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by lielbree: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
I love this man. His always speaking the truth irrespective of peaty or tribe.

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by whitebeard(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
I want you to stay with me...and all of me

* stay stay stay with me and all of me sing with me...
PDP stay away from me...!
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Kowor(f): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
And the blame game continues.
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by repogirl(f): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good thing he is giving them brooms for safe keeping. Same brooms will be used to sweep out cluelessness amd uselessness in a few years.

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by whitebeard(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
but wait ooo during Jonathan time corruption was rampant..but money dey..why is that it is this administration that is fighting corruption and there is no MONEY

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by chidextec: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
APC and blame game are like beans and bread.

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by deathmen12: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
BeClever:
Blaming PDP and making empty promises. .
When is this bunch going to start working on the real issues.. .

Why didn't they complain of all you listed during PDP wasteful 16yrs.. The earlier we start blaming all the past leaders put together right from 1960 the better for all of us..
but bros wait o, who are the pdp is it nt dsame mofos who put head together to form dis so called apc, i wonder y pple see apc as a diferent party, 80percent of apc are former pdp members, or does changing ur name change who u re?

2 Likes

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Miles300: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Blame game ,it's not our fault shows u lack direction on the way forward , it shows weakness instead of strength .. Obama upon arrival as the president of America met the United States economy in recess after the 2008 global economic melt down , was he blaming the republics ? No .. He got to work and steer the US economy to wat it is today ... So APC shot up and get to work !!!

2 Likes

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by shamecurls(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
God bless Shehu Sanni

One of the few intellects that know the collateral damage PDP did to Nigeria in 16years

It hurts to know that some wailers believe a misdeed that last for 16 years can be corrected in 2 years.
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Kaira333: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
APC !!! ------ Hunger

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by 400billionman: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
No solutions as usual.

Just blame game.

Has the issue been solved ? No...

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Call07034780891: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerians are really learning the hard way.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by president3h: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Where is dat babboon from d waste called 'hunger bad' ? Him no wan comment abi his phone don spoil ?

2 Likes

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by GoodMuyis(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
ceeethru:
Most times I just thank goodness Buhari is the president of Nigeria at this point in time.
Not for my love for him but for the shame of APC and all their apologists.
If it was otherwise, they could've been shouting at the rooftop- that Nigeria will be paradise by now.
Lai Mohammed camp is so quiet these days.
Talks are indeed very cheap but governance very expensive.
But all those that sold Buhari/APC lies, deceits and propaganda to Nigeria and Nigerians.
May the Lord have mercy on all of them.
Shame of a party, APC and all her apologists.

Talk is cheap, as if there better option than PMB.
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Preshy3509(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
He said during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan about N70 billion was given to some people he did not name to revive the textile industry but that they squandered the money.
So the blame should be on the ppl that squandered the cash

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by mmsen: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
All this man does is tell use what we already know - when is he going to propose solutions?

And why is government intervention the solution to an unprofitable industry?
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Elguyik(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
This government have kill people with hunger and poverty. I want you to remember that, we were approaching the war of 2019 and the weapons of this war are in the hands of poor people.
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Emperor4tune(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
this is why i hate politics,because never for once will the thruth be told....
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
marie curie I bet you 13456324567 dollars you didn't read that number. You just skipped right over it. You didn't even realize I put a letter in it. No I didn't but you went back and looked. I want my like.
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by dadavivo: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
APC = Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Firefire(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by iyke484real(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
GEJ was in power APC said he sponsored Boko haram, he is no more in power APC said he's behind Avengers I know by next year APC will claim GEJ was the one behind crucifix of Jesus Christ. You apportion blames rather Than Strategise for possible solution.. Apcheat.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Yalakalibari007: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Its nat poverty Sir, its baba.

Give APC chieftains d opportunity to air their grievances, bliv me, yhu will understand that all re fed up.

Cut d sentiments guys.
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by arisanate(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
LOL..I SWEAR
jmoore:

This people no dey tire for the blame game.

PDP be like
[img]http://4.bp..com/-y-TKUBC0UF8/UYpOtIQnw1I/AAAAAAAAAHU/QOIC-Eur0u4/s1600/large.gif[/img]
Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by Ken4Christ: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
The truth is that the Buhari government is more interested in Islamazing the country than the welfare of the people.

1 Like

Re: Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani by ibedun: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
[size=16pt]I hope they have stopped having children - that's my only concern. We have no business nor deserve having children[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister / 2019 Budget: You’re Minority, Resign Now, Akpabio Tells Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.