Stats: 3,183,949 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics (11449 Views)

Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide / Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps / BAN ON GRAZING: AFENIFERE BACKS FAYOSE (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by SuperPanther: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2016
fulanmafia:
Day after day Fayose continues to prove he's a gutless noisemaker and empty chestbeater like his adopted Indonesian cheerleaders.

I laugh in fulfulde.

Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by eleko1: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2016
He should learn thuggery from the renowned tout abi?
ozoemenaca:
I just hope that Rochas would learn from Fayose and stop this romance he is having with the Fulani Herdsmen in Imo State.
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by sparkleboy(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2016
damton:
b
niceguy7:
Better
donseeker8:
T
og2711:
Why should government be the one to build the ranches? Does anyone build for snail, chicken or bushmeat farmers?
I don't understand how the black man reasons sha..
jay2pee:
I can see more lie in this than the truth
henryanna36:
more

See una life
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by wildchild1: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by reducto: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2016
They have gotten Ekiti.

Don't build no ranches for godsakes.

I wonder how you people reason. In the ranches, they will build a community for their kinsmen, and with time, and from there they will launch their islamisation forth.

These fulanis have land all over the north. Why can't you people tell them to build their stupid ranches up north.

Now check the size of Ekiti to the sizes of other northern states. How on Earth can you people be this dumb?! undecided

Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by mamaafrik(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
This will boomerang,fayose is an idiot.
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by Totti9(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Wait a minute is it not biscuits I'm seeing on this table Ekiti state and food are like red oil and yam
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by ginggerxy: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2016
donseeker8:
This is a nice movement from Ekiti government.. what baffles me a lot in this country is how some people are treated special... because out of no money in the state, the government must look for money to build cattle ranches for fulani in there own State just to prevent havoc by fulanis....

My question now is "WHY ARE THE FULANIS TREATED SPECIAL IN THIS COUNTRY?

because they are violent and that is the language the government of this country understand. Just kill people and keep killing the government will list to you. All hail the zoo where bush animals are care for more than the human.
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by omartins(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2016
I need government to construct fish pond oooo. At least releasing the water in a street is hazardous.
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by MightySparrow: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2016
donseeker8:
This is a nice movement from Ekiti government.. what baffles me a lot in this country is how some people are treated special... because out of no money in the state, the government must look for money to build cattle ranches for fulani in there own State just to prevent havoc by fulanis....

My question now is "WHY ARE THE FULANIS TREATED SPECIAL IN THIS COUNTRY?

PMB is a Fulani man. GCON who can send BURATAI to brutalize you state. Also Fulani herdsmen are ***lims commissioned by ***ah to kill.
Wisdom speaking.

Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by MightySparrow: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2016
donseeker8:

My question now is "WHY ARE THE FULANIS TREATED SPECIAL IN THIS COUNTRY.

PMB is a Fulani man. GCON who can send BURATAI to brutalize you state. Also Fulani herdsmen are ***lims commissioned by ***ah to kill.
Wisdom speaking.
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by hurrycane: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Ekiti ppl good day! come to north and see your brothers are depriving a place of worship and u 're there building your grave though
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by SaffronSpice: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Can't work.
These people are just wasting their time.
The state barely has enough to sustain itself,talkless of building ranches for herdsmen.
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by omojeesu(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fayose is in trouble with Buhari.

This is an appeasement that wont save his neck. He will sacrifice Ekitiland and people and still lose.

Ranches will endup being terrorist camps to launch further attacks on the people.

May I be wrong!
Re: Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics by Ajiaj(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lucasthom91:
this is better
do u have another phone number.. dis 1 isn't going thru.

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Releases Prophecy On Winner Of Ekiti election / President Buhari Assents To Nine Bills(photos) / FG, Others Share N651.184bn For June 2020