Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Photo Of The Day:- Can You Guess Where This Nollywood Actor Is Heading To? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day:- Can You Guess Where This Nollywood Actor Is Heading To? (966 Views)

David Nwajei, Nollywood Actor, Is Dead / Ladies: Which Of These Nollywood Actor Is Your Most Handsome Dude? / BREAKING! Popular Nollywood Actor Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:- Can You Guess Where This Nollywood Actor Is Heading To? by raphieMontella: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hi Guys, Here is our Photo of the Day and we want you all to
participate by dropping your Comments on this
Post. From your experience watching Nollywood
movies, Can you tell Where this Man is heading to?
a..Steal your land
b. Sleep with a Widow
c. Going to the herbalist
d. Report to the Igwe

Drop your Comments.

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Can You Guess Where This Nollywood Actor Is Heading To? by Adaowerri111: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na widow na lol, infact all of the above

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Can You Guess Where This Nollywood Actor Is Heading To? by cruzita(f): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
from the expression on his face ,he is going to the igwe's palace .

Ara nwanyi asaba!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Can You Guess Where This Nollywood Actor Is Heading To? by ReInstalled(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
all of dem
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Can You Guess Where This Nollywood Actor Is Heading To? by cruzita(f): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
him:ovuku!!!!!ichie okoro what are u doing on my land?

ichie okoro:u must be joking ,which one is your land?

him:oohhh!!!! u are even calling me a joker ,haven't I warned u never to set foot on this land again.

ichie okoro:I can see u are out this morning to make trouble (bends down and continues working )

Him: ovuku!!!!! so I'm talking and u are still working on this land,don't worry igwe must hear this.

(leaves for the igwe's palace shouting ovuku!!! ovuku"!!!)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Can You Guess Where This Nollywood Actor Is Heading To? by psucc(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
quite likely he is heading to his favourite place - Okija shrine
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Can You Guess Where This Nollywood Actor Is Heading To? by lative(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
with d expression on his face n d way he is walking it s sure he is going to d herbalist to report d widow he slept with who threatened that she would tell the world what happened and that he also sold her dead husband's land,he wanted to report to the igwe at first but thought that would not help as d igwe is a kind hearted man and would be on the woman's side

(1) (Reply)

Rio16:most Funniest Photos You Dont Want To Miss / Cristiano Ronaldo Photoshopped Into A Secondary School Uniform (photo) / Messi Returns To Argentina Team,See What An Obsessed Fan Did To Him(Video,Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.