Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,499 members, 7,908,396 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:09 AM

If You Are A Virgin Read This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Virgin Read This (4537 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by kullozone(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
I hope you ain't daft when you read the topic,are you? So back-off,this thread is not for non-virgins(dirty things).
Me, 'dirty Thing'?Your Papa.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Smileprince(m): 2:06am On Aug 11, 2016
Please how do you know a guy is a virgin during? Am kinda lost. Are you going to release green cum or blue cum or what?
Don't tell me it's only just the shouting you have to show for it?

For me ooo, I don't see anything crazy about a guy being virgin. It's only ladies I respect for that.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
you're too beautiful... it's so obvious you're an Ibo girl.. Am sure of it!

Good one
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 11, 2016
lilyqueen:

Good one
What are you still doing up... U should be catching ur beauty sleep by now my dear...
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
What are you still doing up... U should be catching ur beauty sleep by now my dear...

I just woke up to iron some clothes
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 11, 2016
lilyqueen:

I just woke up to iron some clothes
how may I be of service my dear
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
how may I be of service my dear

Thanks don't bother
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 11, 2016
lilyqueen:

Thanks don't bother
well am bothered already, so get me busy too... Should I help you get water to sprinkle on the cloth or anything...
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
well am bothered already, so get me busy too... Should I help you get water to sprinkle on the cloth or anything...

Lol

Why are you not asleep
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 11, 2016
lilyqueen:

Lol

Why are you not asleep
cos I felt ur presence and couldn't help it. Am liking you already lilyqueen.. wink
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
cos I felt ur presence and couldn't help it. Am liking you already lilyqueen.. wink

Very funny

I'm quite busy right now.
Talk later
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:14am On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
People that are able to resist the temptation of pre-marital sex are often successful in major areas of life. Thus self control or moral discipline is a solid predictor of happiness in the future.

You are a strong person because you refuse to go with the crowd,do you know that any weak person can give in to his or her sexual urges. But it takes a real man or woman as you (VIRGINS) to display self-control even when in private.

To you Virgin reading this you should not trade your virginity for anything in this world because it takes a super star to marry a star,likes attract likes.

I am a Virgin and I am very proud of it.

VIRGINS ROCKS! CHEERS!!!
(In physics,like does not attract likes it repels).
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Kenneth205(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2016
lilyqueen:
Nice one.

Hey, Goodmorning smiley
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2016
IG264:
But nor vex, if one should masturbate is d person still a virgin?
No! Anything outside the body is understood but whoever do anything on his body for sexual pleasure is sinning against his body. So Masturbation is a big sin and is a sign of mental breakdown. A virgin should not masturbate.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:

Why shouldnt he tell the world?
Other virgins need to know they are not alone, do you think the present world sysem is kind on virgins?
You shout them down and hail guys who "chop and clean mouth."

Beamborla true they may get depressed but they may also not. Virgins are not receiving encouragement from anywhere.The world shout them down and clap for the morally loose. Virgins should always speak up so that other virgins can know that they are not alone neither is virginity outdated. Kids stumble on these threads!
That was a nice analysis,I am not against Non-virgins as the thread read,so I still don't know why these thread should be a cause of concern for Non-virgins!
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2016
multikolour:

I am not going to tell you if am a virgin or not, because telling people about it will not add or reduce anything to me or my audience.
Say's who?,You I think! I must let the world know my status so as to keep the sacred state of being a virgin. You can keep yours ok.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:

You need to reveal your status sometimes. Until these virgins started opening up on Nairaland, some Nairalanders made it feel like it's a curse or lack of opportunity. Virgins are the heroes please.
For everyone who lost it against their wish, God will comfort you, just don't sink.
You re right,they want us to feel that we ain't normal people for not letting go the precious jewel.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
So you dont masturbate as a guy? Congrats on keeping yourself, but are you a born again virfin? Virginity without Christ is nothing to be proud of.
Yes I don't masturbate not even once and the way you end your comment shows that you have been polluted isn't. Pls this thread is not for your ilks as the topic read,so back off dear.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2016
multikolour:

I did not dispute that, but saying it out to every body you see or come across to in life that you are virgin has a negative effect especially male folks.

Ask your self this question
Why do guys like small or teenage girls?

just because most of them are virgins and they want to be the first.

sweet heart is good to be a virgin but for security reasons don't say it out because your friend who is not a virgin might set you up.
Say's who? my dear don't deceive yourself. If the world must know your status let them. Doing that will earn you respect and will make does virgins that want to lose theirs due to undue pressure keep it for their future spouse as God ordained.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
Yes I don't masturbate not even once and the way you end your comment shows that you have been polluted isn't. Pls this thread is not for your ilks as the topic read,so back off dear.

Lmao, how does that show I'm polluted? Why are you defensive and acting all holy? Smh, that I preached Christ to you makes me polluted, well so be it. But a life with Christ is worth all the virginity in the world. Be saved.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Lmao, how does that show I'm polluted? Why are you defensive and acting all holy? Smh, that I preached Christ to you makes me polluted, well so be it. But a life with Christ is worth all the virginity in the world. Be saved.
I am not acting holy am I? The Bible says Holy is the one who see's God because he is holy and that is after death. So stop been evasive. Are you a virgin? Yes or No? Or forever hold ur peace.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
I am not acting holy am I? The Bible says Holy is the one who see's God because he is holy and that is after death. So stop been evasive. Are you a virgin? Yes or No? Or forever hold ur peace.

Anyway congrats but your rudeness is totally uncalled for. Ta das
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Beamborla(f): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

it's glaring that you have been shagged. If not, why you con dey vex for virgins? One of the ways to know a non virgin is that, when virginity issue is raised, it stirs up the anger in them.

You need help.
I can't be held responsible for your inability to comprehend what I've written. Because of i don't agree with announcing ones sexual status to the whole world means I'm angry..you need help
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by unapapadeycraze: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Beamborla:

You need help.
I can't be held responsible for your inability to comprehend what I've written. Because of i don't agree with announcing ones sexual status to the whole world means I'm angry..you need help

you are angry joorh. I sha don talk my own. You are not a virgin. You must have taken in one or two dicks.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Beamborla(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:

Why shouldnt he tell the world?
Other virgins need to know they are not alone, do you think the present world sysem is kind on virgins?
You shout them down and hail guys who "chop and clean mouth."

Beamborla true they may get depressed but they may also not. Virgins are not receiving encouragement from anywhere.The world shout them down and clap for the morally loose. Virgins should always speak up so that other virgins can know that they are not alone neither is virginity outdated. Kids stumble on these threads!
From my submission, I encouraged virgins. And I'm not one of those who praise such vain guys.

It's one thing to open a thread to encourage virgins; it's another to make it look like virginity is everything and if you are not, you are less a human being.

Kids stumble on these thread including those who have been rape*d

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Beamborla:
From my submission, I encouraged virgins. And I'm not one of those who praise such vain guys.

It's one thing to open a thread to encourage virgins; it's another to make it look like virginity is everything and if you are not, you are less a human being.

Kids stumble on these thread including those who have been rape*d
SO do kids who have not been raped!

Beamborla:
Yet another virgin thread. Don't you think you are over flogging this issue?
Yes it's good to be a virgin most importantly God would be pleased with you. That settled, we do not want to know if you are a virgin or not. Can you pls, keep it to yourself and God and your partner. Stop making it look like non virgins are doomed.

Some lost their virginity To Molest. Threads of this nature would only get them depressed.

My point is we want to know! There are many who get encouraged by virginity threads. Why are you SUBTLY trying to shut him up
Why should an encouraging thread to virgins not be made simply because there are those who get depressed by it
It's like asking newly weds not to post wedding pictures simply because there are depressed singles.
Do not open threads with titles that can make you feel depressed.
There are very many people here that get encouraged by these virginity threads please!!!!

Beamborla:
And no, virginity has got nothing to do with success.

Neither does being sexually active or not being a virgin have anything to do with success. PUHLEASE!!!

Again, if you lost your virginity due to no fault of yours, God will comfort you. Just don't sink.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Anyway congrats but your rudeness is totally uncalled for. Ta das
How am I rude? Are you a virgin or not,answer my question. Stop quoting me if you can't answer that or else you wil regret ever quoting me,i mean it.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:

My point is we need to know! There are many who get encouraged by virginity threads. Why are you SUBTLY trying to shut him up
Why should an encouraging thread to virgins not be made simply because there are those who get depressed by it
It's like asking newly weds not to post wedding pictures simply because there are depressed singles (who may be single due to no fault of theirs -maybe their spouse died).
Do not open threads with titles that can depress you. There are very many people here that get encouraged by these vriginity threads please!!!!

Neither does being sexually active or not being a virgin have anything to do with success. PUHLEASE!!!

Again, if you lost your virginity due to no fault of yours, God will comfort you. Just don't sink.
Incrizz,let her be. Its just that they are pained to the heart when they see such thread due to their foolishness and they want everyone to keep shut when its obvious.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
That was a nice analysis,I am not against Non-virgins as the thread read,so I still don't know why these thread should be a cause of concern for Non-virgins!
Thanks. Lol..

dachuchi7:
You re right,they want us to feel that we ain't normal people for not letting go the precious jewel.
VIRGINS Y'ALL ARE THE HEROES IN A MORALLY LOOSE WORLD OF TODAY never forget that.

dachuchi7:
incrizz, let her be. Its just that they are pained to the heart when they see such thread due to their foolishness and they want everyone to keep shut when its obvious.
Okay. I will try. Provided she doesn't try to shoot virgins down when she quotes me grin
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:

Thanks. Lol..

VIRGINS Y'ALL ARE THE HEROES IN A MORALLY LOOSE WORLD OF TODAY never forget that.

Okay. I will try. Provided she doesn't try to shoot virgins down when she quotes me grin

Hahaha-chu-chu-chi-cho. I laugh in swahili.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Smileprince:
Please how do you know a guy is a virgin during? Am kinda lost. Are you going to release green cum or blue cum or what?
Don't tell me it's only just the shouting you have to show for it?

For me ooo, I don't see anything crazy about a guy being virgin. It's only ladies I respect for that.
I admire guys who keep their virginity, so rare. So do a lot of other girsl but of course you only hear girls who don't like virgin guys shouting the most and the loudest.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Beamborla(f): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:

My point is we want to know! There are many who get encouraged by virginity threads. Why are you SUBTLY trying to shut him up
It's like asking newly weds not to post wedding pictures simply because there are depressed singles (who may be single due to no fault of theirs -maybe their spouse, or fiance, or lover or boyfriend died and can't find true love yet).
Do not open threads with titles that can depress you. There are very many people here that get encouraged by these virginity threads please!!!!

Ma'am, I'm tired.
You must not agree with me. My stand I've presented.

It's good to be a virgin God himself would be pleased with you. Your sexual status is strictly your business. Let it be known to yourself and God and your partner.

Nobody else need to know.
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Relationship Blog Gives Me Over $50 Daily On Adsense (so So Happy) / I Need A Boyfriend, *see Requirements Inside* / A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.