Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,530 members, 7,937,524 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta (21640 Views)

BREAKING: Militants Blow Up Another Gas Pipe-line In Delta State / Another Boom As Delta Greenland Justice Mandate (NDGJM) Warns That Niger Delta / Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Emerges, Vows To Bring Down Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by fldta: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2016
naijaboy756:
u and ur mallam haram sabotaged GEJ. Militants are just beginning and u dey tok receiving end. Aboki park well. It is still a mystery how the most malnourished, illiterate and impoverished tribe is ruling over Nigerians. It is a shame to my SW brothers and the ones from SE/SS. The reason is simple in my own opinion. Their quest to kill, maim and shed blood.
God bless u brother, seems ur mind goes in one direction wit mine.

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by SIRKOL(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2016
sarrki:

But my environment and means of livelihood is not destroyed.
u hv no means of livelihood except dependence on d govt who depends solely on the oil that is been destroyed and last I check ur environment had been ravaged by ur own ppl d Boko haram!
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by whitebeard(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2016
sarrki:
Wait oooo pipeline still remain un blown

We get light here ooo

since they started bombing light don increase for my area...!!! no be play ooo..!! at least 19hrs a day as I dey talk nah..!! we get light... be like say the tine go increase...!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by delerx(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
the truth is keneking is hitting on the main point...I just wrote up there that til this moment we have a president who has not travelled to the volatile regions to talk to his citizens and to quell all agitations. ..sometimes what we need is a leader who can talk to us and give us hope..but Buhari is far from that...proud man..him never see anything..
POC. Buhari no go see anything, na we dey always suffer am weda PDP or apc. Y r u people not using ur brains.how buhari go take suffer, even gej the past president is living in affluence. Nigeria can never be great
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by delerx(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
the truth is keneking is hitting on the main point...I just wrote up there that til this moment we have a president who has not travelled to the volatile regions to talk to his citizens and to quell all agitations. ..sometimes what we need is a leader who can talk to us and give us hope..but Buhari is far from that...proud man..him never see anything..

POC. Buhari no go see anything, na we dey always suffer am weda PDP or apc. Y r u people not using ur brains.how buhari go take suffer, even gej the past president is living in affluence. Nigeria can never be great
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by whitebeard(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2016
well my SS brothers I thank u for bombing the pipelines...!!! pls keep it up don't stop...as u dey bomb pipe we just they get light...it has already become business of the day..just carry gun name your self and do harm to your community to help other community that are not paying u for the damage done...

anyways your people want it that's why they are hailing u....me self I go join them...

up NDA, MEND...!! blow up the pipelines so that we can get more light..!!

thank u...

and GOD BLESS

WHAT A SHAME....!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Mariojane(f): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2016
sarrki:

We get light here ooo

grin grin grin so you want us to be in total darkness before you will believe they re blowing pipelines? You need Buhari to visit you
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by ikwubaba: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2016
naijaboy756:
u and ur mallam haram sabotaged GEJ. Militants are just beginning and u dey tok receiving end. Aboki park well. It is still a mystery how the most malnourished, illiterate and impoverished tribe is ruling over Nigerians. It is a shame to my SW brothers and the ones from SE/SS. The reason is simple in my own opinion. Their quest to kill, maim and shed blood.

This una strategy has failed on arrival. While on one hand the Government is doing her best to tackle the insecurity, the grand plan is to proceed as if there is no oil. It is working gradually. By 2019, Nigeria would have pulled out significantly from over dependence on oil. Tough times don't last, tough men do.

You are even forgetting that the illiterate and impoverished tribe you referred to were really not getting much from the so called oil. The West are wise and trickish. They can see the childish and laughable approach by PDP and those of you who want to keep sucking on the nation. Cripple the nation and make Buhari ineffective and believe PDP (that is disintegrating) will take over. fa fa fa...fowl!!!
The North are back with relative more peace and security. The West are making progress. North central are geared up in multi-folds in Agriculture. Should be on full throttle in 2017. I am also doing tens of hectares in farming myself-plan to start exporting next year. We are left with only SS/SE against APC in 2019. With APC at the center and a Northern candidate on both side, you guess is as good as mine.

So let your guys keep blowing up lines and let's see how your lot get better. Unlike you, the rest of the country are not foolish. we can see through the facade. We will hang for the economy to revive. No shakings.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Mariojane(f): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2016
sarrki:

We get light here ooo

grin grin grin so you want us to be in total darkness before you will believe they re blowing pipelines? You need Buhari to visit you .
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Its pitiful apc will definitely lose the nxt presidential electn cry
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by ikwubaba: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Noneroone:
is that really the best thing to do for those who own the oil?

You dey mind am? when they were protecting the pipelines under GEJ, bunkering escalated and became official. They increased the size of lines connected to the truck and became a producing company. Official papers were even obtained to be able to sell the crude at a higher rate.

Don't be deceived. It was a faulty approach. Like making a criminal the DPO of a district and expect things to improve.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by karcan: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2016
operation zero export
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by lonelygem(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2016
If oil facilities makes Niger Delta so relevant, and in their right thinking, they chose to vandalize it, does it stop other regions from being responsible to their own areas of relevance? As worse as it is, hundreds of trailers still queue up day and night to load yam and other agricultural produce from Northern states to Lagos without having anything to do with the so called Niger Delta region nor their roads. After bombing all oil facilities, if nothing remains to bomb after everyone had left the region, make den face the plantain leaves. But I tell u, these are thesame set of people that run out of their hideouts to perpetrate robberies in majour highways when hunger don start to challenge their stupidity.

How do I get season 2 of this movie abeg?
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by busaritoyin: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Please let the bombing continue. Finish all the pipelines and anything related to oil. God help you all. This will help your PDP sponsoring you as well so that the power they want to get by force, will render their tenure useless if they are able to get back the power. 4years will not be enough to clean up this mess created by the so called fools that their elders cannot control. You all are bastards if you stop the bombing. Bomb to zero as promised, if not you are all bastards.
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by ikwubaba: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
busaritoyin:
Please let the bombing continue. Finish all the pipelines and anything related to oil. God help you all. This will help your PDP sponsoring you as well so that the power they want to get by force, will render their tenure useless if they are able to get back the power. 4years will not be enough to clean up this mess created by the so called fools that their elders cannot control. You all are bastards if you stop the bombing. Bomb to zero as promised, if not you are all bastards.

They foolishly thought GEJ lost only because of BH. Hence, ND bombing will help PDP win. Even in Ali and the Angels, the foolishness in thinking wasn't this childish. Everybody knows they are bombing to enthrone corruption back to leadership. But we are vigilant. PMB will bring them to rubble at the end. Nigeria will progress.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by lexyclasy: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2016
sarrki:
Come 2019 the story continues PDP zoned presidency to the north & Vp to SE
In your calculations you think any nothernern can win buhari in the north ? Or you think southwest will discard osinbajo for a SE VP ?

Wake up bro
Bros is a political equation.......there are three regions in the North....Presidency will be zone to NC which controls 6 states plus Abuja making it 7 ok, NE have 6 states which is 55%/45% muslems/christians, NC,SW,SS&SE have same ideology when it comes to restructuring Nigeria, Statistics proves that with four regions out of six, you can win any election...forget where the president or vice comes from....if we have a good structure that makes regions to be self independents back up with good governmental policies people can be better off rather than glamouring for where the president comes from yet average citizens lives in poverty....i cannot control my population yet people from other region/religion claims controlling population is against their faith, how can a nation grow without Birth control and Basic education.....If Education thrives people like Oshomole will not built Heaven on Earth and also EDO university for himself yet accuse others for corruption and the lesser minds cannot ask him why he refuse to pay pensioners yet perambulate as if he is going for 3rd term....if he doesn't have skeleton in his cupboard......I implore all electorates wherever you are from to be wise and let your vote counts and shame the devil....it is when we do that ,that our Nation will be able to see a turn around....Not to vote people like Abdulmumin Jibrin who doesn't know the different between Budget vetting, Budget padding and lobbying of project to ones constituency....i keep saying that APC doesnt know what leadership is all about and never ready for governance......PDP Change the Change for Power To the People come 2019 for a vibrant young North Central or in classic terms Middle belt person
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by DonBobes(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
shinarambo1:

Exactly. They are terrorist. If you dialogue with 10, 30 more would spring up. That is why advanced countries never negotiate with terrorist. It's like someone that patronises sellers of stolen goods.

U just hit d nail on the head!
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by busaritoyin: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
bakynes:
I want to remind all the Niger deltans that they need to unite and fight this militants because once these International Oil companies leave Nigeria then they should know that their new friends will be Poverty and Environmental degradation. Other regions can go into Farming and Mining of Mineral resources and if the FG of Nigeria and the International community refuse to give the Niger delta their own country, no Oil company will bring their technology to drill and produce oil,Nigeria will simply shift to other things and the Niger delta area will be in shambles from Militancy, cultism, poverty and Environmental degradation.

By then, there will not be Niger Delta Ministry anymore. All oil drilling company move to Lagos and Maiduguri to continue their drilling. The idiot militants writing letter to poverty in their land. Please keep bombing and don't stop
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by busaritoyin: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
ceeethru:
Can't stop loving this. They can burn down the entire region for all i care. They will only come to their senses when we put them in the irrelevant position where they belong. Keep the fire burning guys. The lord is your strength. nonsense!!!!

They can blow up the buildings of those drilling companies. If they have not gotten to that level, they are bastards. No wonder their elders cannot control them. The slowpoke GEJ too is there clapping for them. Put all your houses in fire for all I care. Even if you end up having your own region, Cleaning up of those places will take you fools more than 20years.I hope you know what that means? 20years of importing food from Southwest and North. Please whoever is advising you to stop at this stage is going to be No 1 bastard. Finish all the whole region. Burn all the houses. Awon oponu ayirada. Akindanidani Jonathan too is there clapping for them. You shall see what will end this. Awon Afofun gbemun
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by JimiOgunlola: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
One4me:
[s]

It is obvious that it is GEJ that is sponsoring this sabotage, you only need to look at their COMPLAINTS AND DEMANDS to be convinced.
This is GEJ's way of avenging his defeat at the Polls.
GEJ empowered these creek criminals, GEJ gave them our money to buy weapons and arm themselves, even to the point of giving the militants 'contract' to supply weapons to the Nigerian military (that was the excuse/cover to arm them since most of the weapons went to the militants).

While we al understand the prudency in not fighting all your 'wars' at the same time, Buhari must develop the balls to arrest and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, that sly criminal call Badluck Jonathan, for all the economic sabotage he has planned and is instigating.

We should remember that Buhari was won the election because he was voted for by the MAJORITY of Nigerians, just like GEJ won in 2011 so, he has a right to be the President.

The shame is actually on YOU and your olori-pelebe IPAD Yoots supporters!
Just be assured, Nigeria ill rather BURN the whole of the Niger-Delta (if need be) and the Yiibos will be enslaved a second time (if they dont stop) than surrender to these BLACKMAILS and Sabotage.

That is the bottom-line.[/s]

Noise. The time OBJ burn Odi, militancy stop abi? Una never jam.

Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by JimiOgunlola: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Litmus:
Hmmm, happening sooner than i predicted. It appears this new group is Uroboh. I feared there'd eventually be evolution into ethnic militants, then conflict between them, leading to rapes and amputations of civilian limbs following the Liberia and Siera leon model. People of Delta, listen well, better unite quickly to safeguard the future of your communities before it is too late.

Another prediction i made was to warn that if the militancy is genuinely about underdevelopment grievances, government and militants will strike out a resolution.However, if the so-called militancy is funded by foreign interests then no matter what olive-branch the government offers, there won't be end to the bombings since it will be all about the destroying of Nigeria.

Our potential is too great to leave alone to be realized by a world that needs black people continually under white thumbs.

Mr northerner, why are you playing the White man vs black man card? Did you not run to the same white men to buy guns with which you used in killing Easterners in '67-70 because of your thirst for crude? If your fulani and hausa tribes stay alone like you were before the lugardian era will you all go into extinction?
Re: Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta by centboy123456(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
ceeethru:
So me wen I dey talk so nor get part of the oil too? mugu naim you really be. me na from delta state and na warri I dey stay well. watin nor good nor good. put sentiments aside. thank you!

See who dey talk who know u 4 d warri see I be full born warri boy u dey hear me i don do shit 4 warri be 4 I move to lagos so if u dey talk iabeg nor say u be warri boy mke I nor vex 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: 03/02/2017 / APC Appoints Lanre Issa-Oniku As New Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.