Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

When Last You Check Your HIV Status? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Last You Check Your HIV Status? (14063 Views)

HIV Status Is Indeterminate / Ladies Check Your Bra Now. / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last You Check Your HIV Status? by Luckygurl(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
spacyzuma:

This is how to know fresh, untouched meat.
shocked shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Last You Check Your HIV Status? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
zakson4real:
pls tell me were to do MONEY tst
Lool
Customer care., your bank.

1 Like

Re: When Last You Check Your HIV Status? by unbranded13(f): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
I did my test last month and I work with an organization that run HIV test for free...get tested today! Goodluck
Re: When Last You Check Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Though I was scared, wen I mean scared, so finally I decided to take a bod step of faith, to check on monday, so happy I was confirmed negative, becos am nt sure if my bF is pure
Re: When Last You Check Your HIV Status? by Michaelanapuwa(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello guys. <br>
With the challenges people face in getting information about health checkups and even getting the right hospitals to do them and so many other challenges, we&apos;ve come up with a unique solution- www.mediosa.com.ng Mediosa.com.ng is an online healthcare bookings platform where users can discover prices in real time, get information,&nbsp; book laboratory tests and health packages. Thats not all, you wont have to visit any laboratory as a phlebotomist will be assigned to you to collect your samples(blood and urine) and then deliver your results online within 24hrs with an option to request for the hardcopy which will be delivered to you. Prescription-based medicines can also be ordered on the platform and it will be delivered within few hours to any location of your choosing. With mediosa, our aim is to simplify healthcare. All these will be available shortly. #Simplifyinghealthcare #Comingsoon #Becausewecare
Re: When Last You Check Your HIV Status? by Michaelanapuwa(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
There&apos;s also a package- CORPORATE HEALTH which is already available. Corporate health is a package for organizations - both big and small to book health checkup for their staff irrespective of the staff strength to reduce health care costs, increase productivity, reduce absenteeism, enhance employee morale, attract and retain high-quality employees and create a positive return on investment. No matter where you are, we&apos;ll come to you and get your sample collected. To book or order, please visit www.mediosa.com.ng or send a mail to Info@mediosa.com.ng indicating the name of your organization, location, staff strength, phone number and your email. We typically reply within few hours. #Simplifyinghealthcare #Becausewecare
Re: When Last You Check Your HIV Status? by Dayvidblue: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fresia01:
every 3 months you go to the hospital to check ur status... wen u finally get what u want u will rest!!!
Abi Na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion / Females Having Beards And Moustaches / Covid 19 - The Difference Between Medication And Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.