Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,973 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (92700 Views)

Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Datwarrigal(f): 2:19am On Aug 11, 2016
A lecturer at the Department of Languages and Linguistics of the Osun State University, Ikire Campus, Dr. Wale Ojoniyi, is currently in trouble following the release of a video tape of his alleged sex escapade with a 400 level English student of the institution, Mercy Ikwue.

The student, who released the over 30-minute video clip, recorded it in a hotel room.

Although some claimed the lecturer raped the student, real sexual intercourse was not captured in the video.

There was also no attempt by the man in the video to coerce the student to cooperate with him.

In a petition written to The Punch, some students of the university claimed that Ojoniyi was instrumental to the suspension of the female student, after she was allegedly caught for examination malpractices.

On her return to the university after the one academic session rustication, the petition claimed the lecturer mounted pressure on the student for an amorous affair but the lady resisted him.

It was further learnt that the lady confided in some persons, who advised her to set a trap for Ojoniyi by agreeing to his love advances.

She eventually went to the agreed hotel room and met him.

In the video, which was also made available to our correspondent, the female student set up a laptop directly opposite the bed and pretended to be watching the ‘Things Fall Apart’ film on it but she was recording the sexual activity.

Although there was no act of sexual intercourse captured in the video, the man in the video was seen stark naked and caressing the student occasionally.

In the video, Ikwue was seen throwing her blue top on the bed from an angle she knew the camera could not cover. She also ensured that the camera lense did not capture her when she removed her trousers.

She wore her top throughout the 34-minute duration of the show and used the bedsheet as a wrapper.

The man came to the bed naked oblivious of the trap set for him and dangled his manhood throughout the show.

The audio quality of the video clip was poor but some of the conversations can still be heard.

The female student said at one point, “Give me my transport. I am not asking for any other money, just give me my transport fare.

“Why is your thing (private part) dropping like this, haven’t you done it in recent time.

“Before I went on suspension, why didn’t you plead on my behalf? You knew about it joo.”

Ojoniyi when asked by our correspondent if he was aware of the video said he had heard of it.

He said, “I also heard of the video. It is being investigated.”

Asked if he believed that the video was a handiwork of those who might want to bring him down, he said, “ People can do anything, but I cannot be brought down.”

http://punchng.com/uniosun-lecturer-sex-scandal-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrB4217ge7E

Pics, video credit: http://.com/married-uniosun-lecturer-in-sex-scandal-video-see-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by normaljenny(m): 2:34am On Aug 11, 2016
no youtube link then i dont believe it

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by ashewoboy(m): 2:44am On Aug 11, 2016
Na person wey dem catch be culprit. Na only him dey fvck student?

It's not easy to be a lecturer, too many pvssies to fvck. Of all pvssies, na implicating pvssy you wan fvck?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by iamsparrow(m): 3:27am On Aug 11, 2016
Am still sleeping.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by NOC1(m): 4:12am On Aug 11, 2016
When you upload the video inform me, this is bedtime. #LalasticlalaVoice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by cozy7(m): 4:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Hian......lecturers n female students again kwa.

I suggest NUC should implement n enforce d employment of ONLY CASTRATED MALE LECTURES....case closed!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by ignis: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2016
Video or You talking trash.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by lonelydora: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Where the video?

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by blessedvisky(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Booked
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by begwong: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Wiariss the fideo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by funstufz(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2016
This is a biggy bigger liesssss

No video, just an avenue to generate traffic to some blogg/sites....
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by justicejay(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2016
Temptation too much for lecturing work.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by folks4luv(f): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2016
these lecturers never learn? hope this will serve as a warning to other randy ones. BTW, I really believe a student need to sleep with a lecturer to blackmail him, just need to be smart and creative.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by veacea: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
I don find the video tire, I no see am.

7 Likes

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
video or.....

10 Likes

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by dollaflow(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Badgers14: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
No comment till I see ths video

22 Likes

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by gen2briz(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
30min video, there's more than 3 styles involve.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Lucasthom91(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Oga lecturer is in soup

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by MadCow1: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Wow!!

This Chick is Mean as Fhcuk.. grin grin grin

Not a single fhuck was given.. She took the Nigga down with her.. grin

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Na them
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by henrydadon(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
cool

well these lecturer have start to wise up..

the last scandal that happen at a university the babe practically was forcing her self on him.

and i guess the same thing also happen here..no sexual intercourse was capture in the video

these dumb hoe are getting more and more desperate to nail their lecture..

if there was something in her brain in the first place and she was good in her academic..she will have no business with the lecture at all

but because she is dull with coconut water skull she feel she can blackmail him by using sex

bitches be thinking with their pussvy since 1800bc

but wait op..no video?..op u fvck up..see as u don raise guyz konji level

10 Likes

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by pamcode(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Hmnnn this country is so confusing. What does the guy or whoeever released this stands to gain from all of this.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
e don do for them
4 years of wastage education for the girl
and loss of job for the randy lecturer.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by TVTKOKO(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
gen2briz:
30min video, there's more than 3 styles involve.
jeeeeeezzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by hucienda: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
NCAN members.

Report for duty. Over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by jeje123(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Five minutes enjoyment can u see d outcomes now.
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by MandingoXXX: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2016
If You Don't Show Me The Video Like These Two Men Then You are Just Lying:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by Originality007: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2016
when i first saw the topic i was like cheesy, but when i open the thread and i discover the video was not there now i am like angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by sisqology(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2016
No video... lips sealed then
Re: Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University by ikorodureporta: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Deezze wans wan kwontes wit Kimi K, shey...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Which Is Correct : A Honest Or An Honest Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.