Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Buhari Is A Total Failure, Kano APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Total Failure, Kano APC Chieftain (433 Views)

Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock / You’re A Total Failure, Kano APC Chieftain Tells Buhari / So Far, Buhari Is A Total Failure –kano APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Total Failure, Kano APC Chieftain by willywasco(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2016
Factional chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, in Kano State, Hussaini Mairiga has described President Muhammadu Buhari as a total failure.

Mairiga, who spoke to journalists in Kano, said “from the looks of things, President Buhari has betrayed the confidence of the Nigerian masses who voted for him massively into power.”

The factional chairman said it was not an exaggeration that members of many families in the country go to bed without at least one square meal while others had fled their homes because they could no longer provide the basic needs of life for their loved ones.

Read More: http://nigerianpilot.com/buhari-total-failure-kano-apc-chieftain/

Re: Buhari Is A Total Failure, Kano APC Chieftain by mira4u: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol did he just realize it?
Re: Buhari Is A Total Failure, Kano APC Chieftain by DaniDani(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2016
some of the decisions I made makes me to see myself as a wise man. Actually we were trapped in a situation of dilemma :whereby one choice will be made between Jonathan and Buhari. I decided to extricate myself from this tight corner by giving my vote to a non popular candidate from another party. How will you claim that you are a graduate, you know that history has a way of repeating itself and yet, you believed that illiterate and never do well Buhari will handle a sophisticated and Complicated administration of government, especially corrupt ridden heterogeneous Nigeria?. Wole Soyinka is one of the great intellects who captured the situation of 2015 election and the two popular candidates when he affirmed that the duo are problematic candidates and was not the best (in other words not fit) for the position of presidency. See where ignorant, hypocrisy, tribalism, and hatred has taken us to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Total Failure, Kano APC Chieftain by eyeview: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2016
But how did Nigerians think that a man who has only First School Leaving Certificate from primary school,that never sat for waec and never bothered to improve himself since then till date can improve a complex and mordern nation like Nigeria?

How did Nigerians think that a man who has been tested bw 1983 and 85 and in less than 10months grounded the economy would improve a more complex economy of today?

How did nigerians think that a man who has been an unrepentant tribal bigot will be fair and equitable in his appointments?

There are some things we didn't need to see to know it will happen
Re: Buhari Is A Total Failure, Kano APC Chieftain by Candyrain(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Now let's "sang this sing" for them

They don dey wail, one by one
They don dey wake, one by one

Good morning zombies grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares Open Annual Meeting Of The Association Of African Central Banks / Victims Of Ekiti Drowning Incident Not World Bank Officials- Agency / Boko Haram: Cameroon To Execute 109 Boko Haram Members Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.