Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,743 members, 7,921,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigerian Economy And Religion, Our Believe In Juju And Desperation Hype - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy And Religion, Our Believe In Juju And Desperation Hype (517 Views)

Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ / The South-West contributions to Nigeria's economy and other myth-busting facts / Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy And Religion, Our Believe In Juju And Desperation Hype by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2016
D prettiest faces are most times of the ugliest heart. 90% of us Nigerians are poor in a lot of ways, financially, in our brain cells, in reasoning, in our businesses, moral or social ethics, because we want God to do everything for us and rain money from heaven when there are alot of common sense things u can do to make money legitimately and stay crime free. If u don't have money, some will say you are like a dead man or a dead meat, I do not agree nor disagree with this totally as suffiency of money does not equate total wellness, physically or psychologically as this values are fundamental hype to frustration and desperation. Nigerians, open your eyes, money from Agricultural venture no be voodoo nor African juju. Agriculture money is not blood money as it can jump start your status in just a year just like you have other 1,001 ventures out there that provides essential services and essential commodities that enables dollar and Naira to change hand everyday. You don't have to scam or defraud people to make money, all you need is a good name, a good and creditable integrity that you must protect at all time and distance yourself from crime, greed and fraud and maintain a mark that stands you out from the lots of 7 billion people in the world with hard work and extra sacrifices. To be extra and do something extra, you must be ready to go the extra mile for results and solutions. Sure alot of people are into fraud and scam and vicious fetish venture but believe me, you wont want to plead for their sorry head when they are paraded in the court of law and made to face d music and consequence of their hand work.

Go agriculture and stop depending on people for money, stop waiting for money from one uncle, brother, sister, aunt or your friends, government aid or a Bank loan. When you continue to depend on people for money for too long, alot will continue to see you as a liability and find a way to do away with you or avoid you at all cost.

Stop waiting for your parents to die soon so u can inherit your share of their property, because you may also inherit another kind of poverty. 24/7 Church service devotion and mosque attendance, Satan die, Satan die, all my enemy must die, If God wanted it that way, he would have killed Satan long ago before the coming or the birth of Jesus Christ. If all your enemy die, that means sooner or later you will also follow suit because one way or the other, you are also someone else's enemy. if you have always been a receiver and a salary earner, The question you should ask yourself is when will you start giving sparingly to others and when will you start paying salaries
Help ur life so that even God will pity u & intervene in your life when he sees your struggle. If you have always been living on hand out from people and you believe in God say, God say, my pastor says, my pastor says when God himself never said anything, your pastor will not always be there when u don't have a kobo in your pocket because even the church will tell you that the Church is not a Charity venture. When tins are wrong check your attitude, your association, your family, and your environment of residence perhaps u are in d wrong place. Don't wait until u wake up 20yrs later to realise you have missed out on the good episode of life and have chosen the wrong path.

Sadist are not always happy and are not always greatful for anything. Sadness is a disease that if infected, it can kill one slowly from the inside out. Heaven help those who help themselves. there is nothing like Juju, blood money or abracadabra except u want one stupid miserable harbalist baba to eat your money. Of a truth, God is good and do not forsake the association of the brethren. Spending 24/7 in d Church & Mosque won't help u either. Good work equate good reward, if u look and think well enough. As matters in the country becomes more challenging with increasing risk day by day, believe me, money; Naira and Dollar still change hand everyday and no matter the disagreement between this two, alot of people are smiling to the bank everyday. Whatever project you planned to go into with your tangible savings or loans, please think it through thoroughly because when you try and miss, don't begin to plead not guilty like the man who confessed to the judge that the devil should be blamed for his crime. More so Don't continue to admit that every calamity you are going through is the hand work of God!! Don't continue to nurse the idea that there is a witch or wizard some where doing you. I am from Ogun state, the home to the biggest set of juju believers in Yoruba land and also home to the biggest set of the most influential men in the history of Nigeria at large and among the Yoruba land in Nigeria, but if you go to my state, the level of under development is alarming and near zero, Thanks to the present Government Ibikunle Amosun who is doing alot to put a right alot of wrongs. This case is also visible in some part of the Eastern and Southern states of Nigeria; High level of desperation in people, the use of charm, the patronage to ritualist, kidnapping and blood money for fast money that will never come is of a national concern. Kidnapping, money ritualist, chaos inclined men everywhere, I must tell you categorically that the idea of juju in Africa is a big scam and only bought and patronized by scammers and greedy men. Blood money is not ATM, who ever buys the idea and acknowledges the power of juju is always an accomplice or a culprit to a crime to humanity one way or the other.

Believe me, we have too many things pulling down and pulling aback development in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. The white men who gave us the idea of witches and wizard and religion has evolved over the years and today, their land is a mecca, a kind of promise land and like a jewel in the desert that everyone of us like to visit. Some will even like to go and brush their mouth there in the morning, take their breakfast, lunch and dinner in the United States only to return to Nigeria at night to sleep for fear of eating poison in Nigeria. People built these countries of envy as countries don't build people but people build countries. A man without anything good and of good moral values can never give anything good. Such people can never raise good kids and family with good moral values.

Imagine you or your kid walking the street someday and it happened that one was kidnapped and ends up in a desecrated environment with a pack of lunatics who patronize and entertain the idea of Juju, occult power or blood money for fast wealth, the rest will be cock and bull story. The case is usually very ugly and a counter productive idea. It is sickening when you here learned men in Africa patronise the idea of juju with the claims that its important for protection, my question remains, protection from who and for what Devil, Devil Devil, God God God, believe me, behind every evil excluding natural disaster which a few can be avoided, Man is the centre of gravity of every actions and therefore must be help responsible or accountable.

I believe in The Freedom of Religion as it invention was meant to make man less vulnerable to evil, believe me, to some people today, the effect of religion and hype of spirituality is making them worse evil than the ones they are trying to kill. Don't be too heavenly conscious and earthly useless. To buttress the idea of juju or black voodoo, some will say what of reference to the quotations in the bible that says "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and power, rulers of darkness in high places." This is very true without dispute. But believe me, that scripture was addressing the chiefly office of a man who decides the fate of others, the architect of chaos, just like the pyramid chain of power, the predator and the pray.

The reason why Development is almost at a stand still in Nigeria is because we have allowed alot of Politicians to take advantage of our weaknesses, and differences to squeeze juice us in the name of Religion and Tribe. Believe me, the idea of juju or voodoo in Africa is a scam and to continue to believe in it is to continue to make yourself vulnerable to what we are running from. May God help our good work and our good effort! My ideology remains, man is a wolf to his fellow man. Spiritism and mysticism is deep, Africa is built on a pile of falsified claims of spiritism. Avoid people who argue about religion. Avoid people who argue about tribalism. Be mindfull of the kind of church or mosque you go to or the kind of religious leaders you follow for alot of these people have skeletons in their cupboard, when you go to a church and the pastor says that this week 10 people among a congregation of 20,000 will receive their car key and promotion letter, believe me and trust your intuition, you dont need someone else to tell you to run from such fellowship. Such a pastor don't care about you but your tithe and offering and the number of his church member increasing. I am a Christian and I must say categorically that the rate of desperation among we christians is higher than that of the Muslims. That is Why you will prefer to hire an Hausa man to be the security guard of your multimillion naira venture than to have a bunch of Igbo guys, Yoruba guys and guys from South South of Nigeria for these tribes are by the virtue of culture, association and religion aspire to buy private jet in one month. Sure we also have criminal minded Muslims due to lack of proper education and ideal exposure. Some imams as well are not exempted from this practice of voodoo and black magic and some young guys out there who claim they are cult gangs and keep the company of their likes that are hyped with weeds, booze, cokes and drugs. In these days where the values of peace and the need for security has become an option, its very important to know the calibar of people you deal with into details and be mindful of the kind of association you keep and stay sharp and 100% security conscious. Report any suspicious activity to the police and the appropriate law enforcement agents for the greater good of One Nigeria.

To hell with the idea of juju and voodoo market and patronage that has held back Development from Africa for ages and that has rendered Africa counter productive for many years. I believe a change begins with you. Reference: Read the book "the invention of religion," by Alexander Drake. Watsapp 09099176956

Re: Nigerian Economy And Religion, Our Believe In Juju And Desperation Hype by invinzible1: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Here comes Mr adewale kelvin aka the scammer aka wolfinsheepclothing aka Internet marketer.
Re: Nigerian Economy And Religion, Our Believe In Juju And Desperation Hype by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
invinzible1:
Here comes Mr adewale kelvin aka the scammer aka wolfinsheepclothing aka Internet marketer.
Smiles! Invinzible slowpoke, it will be a big error on my part to exchange incisive language with u cos u don't hv evidence to buttress your point to ascertain, when, where and how i scammed you or any member of your family. U are just another agrieved stray dog from the eastern desert. You are trying to project yourself as Pablo Escobar on Nairaland? cos this your mosquito proboscis used in biting my iroko tree on attempts to kill it cos a slap could end you up at the DSS Cell cause your case has escalated to online terrorism on Nairaland!!! At least make your family happy and try to be useful to yourself, family and for the greater good of the Nigerian society and the rest of the World.

Element like you are the ones giving the Igbos a bad name!! Your identity is obvious by a show of your squeaky tortoise hand so don't deceive yourself that you are one bit invincible when you are only a rat running your rat race in a cage!!!!! At least, try grow up and live up to the ideals of human and peace and not futherly desecrate yourself to the level of an animal. Look at all your online post and compare it to mine and tell me who is to weep and who is to scammer. Why are you such a sadist? Who made you this way? do you think you can come around and post anything online in attempt to play on people's intuition? don't you know people are not as stupid as you think and as you are?? pls make your time and your life useful. the world is full of problems, its either your are part of the problem or you are part of the needed Solution so choose where you belong. which do you want from me Silver or Lead??

For me, Speech is Silvern, silence is Golden. Acknowledge my criticism without retribution. I know u hate me, because its obvious you were not thought how to love; I love you but pls am not gay!!!! Am a Christian but am not Jesus Christ!!!!!! You are a Christian I supposed but I believe you don't read your bible except for the cover of your Bible. Read Matthew 12:30, Luke 12:30 and Mark 9:38-40. Dishonesty poisons everything!! Go and Sin no more!!!!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Prof Wole Soyinka In Abuja (photos) / PHOTOS: Gov. Ikpeazu's Aide Attends UN World Youth Assembly NY, USA Today / Vision 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.