Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Do You Experience This On Nairaland? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Experience This On Nairaland? (595 Views)

How Many Programmers Experience This / Does Anyone Experience This / Do You Experience This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Experience This On Nairaland? by babseg(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Ever since the attack on nairaland, it has very slow to browse and sometimes pages tends to not open. It go offline for few seconds.

I am not a regular nairalander but if I can experience this each time I visit it those that means other nairalanderrors do

Re: Do You Experience This On Nairaland? by GloriaNinja(f): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2016
I Experience that too and it is frustrating.
Re: Do You Experience This On Nairaland? by babseg(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Seun can you do something about it?
Re: Do You Experience This On Nairaland? by gabinogem(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Of course... Network hitches.
Re: Do You Experience This On Nairaland? by babseg(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I Experience that too and it is frustrating.

I thought I was the only one. Yeah very frustrating angry
Re: Do You Experience This On Nairaland? by kossyablaze(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Yes o.... Especially wen using Opera mini
Re: Do You Experience This On Nairaland? by Amastermovic(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Yeah and it's just a waste of data loading 10 "pages and Getting to know it's showing bad gate way... #seun
Re: Do You Experience This On Nairaland? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don't know tho!!

But it seems NL can't handle large traffic

(1) (Reply)

Fingerprinter, Tutor Me On How To Open A Verified US Paypal Account For Free / Web Designer Needed For A Project / How To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.