Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,817 members, 7,966,015 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) (57591 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Malia Obama Dances And Twerks at the Lollapalooza Concert (Video And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Austineabbey(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
And so what?
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by chukslawrence(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Jacko1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
She needs to get it outta her system

Knew this would happen

But her younger sis different

Dat one will be goody goody

Malia get it out ur system..... Cos this wild life style of you take it to college it wont pay

You are gonna taint ir dad legacy as paparazzi will follow u lik fly on shit

Nt lik i even lik the useless obama

Go trump

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Being the daughter or son of a public figure doesn't change the way we are designed

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by watchindelta(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
na she know.....!!!!!
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by hahn(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:
That doesn't even look like weed - it looks more like cancer stick. Weed would've been better. grin

Even if it's weed - She's 18, no biggie. And the fact that she attends an elite school, with mostly white kids who use all kinds of class A drugs at that age, shows she's one of the most decent ones of the bunch if she only indulges in weed.

Her father, Obama, is also a weed head and he has been smoking weed since he was young loool. Heck, at 18, I was already a weed head and most kids around her age smoke weed, anyway.

I love Malia - she's a cool kid.

I was already a weed head @ 14 and I didn't get international recognition undecided
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Austineabbey(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
And so what??
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Franky826: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shym3xx:
That doesn't even look like weed - it looks more like cancer stick. Weed would've been better. grin

Even if it's weed - She's 18, no biggie. And the fact that she attends an elite school, with mostly white kids who use all kinds of class A drugs at that age, shows she's one of the most decent ones of the bunch if she only indulges in weed.

Her father, Obama, is also a weed head and he has been smoking weed since he was young loool. Heck, at 18, I was already a weed head and most kids around her age smoke weed, anyway.

I love Malia - she's a cool kid.

fellow nairalanders let us clap for this guy for being a pot head at 18 shall we??

Nonsense! now gerara here undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by progress69: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
That kian Igbo wey nor get smoke....

I go like dey take am for mama papa bed room o anytime i visit am
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by itzsniper(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
watz dah big deal down hia? naija and our sense of tinking nawa o
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by julianaaaron(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na Ded Dem Sabi..Dey Girl Self Resemble Person Wey Marijuana Don Disfigure For Belly B4 Dem Borm Am.
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Elxandre(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
See people here forming 'kini big deal'

People wey don clock 30 wey their mama go still slap if they catch them with weed dey form badt guys too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
We will all c wot she will turn to B4 u attain age of 25
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by dracosith(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
So hw does dis reduce the price of garri in d market? Rubbish
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by TerrorSquad147: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
This one is nothing compared to what I see the abok!s do here everyday. Last night, One emptied a satchet of tramadol (120mg * 10) into a cup of water, then emptied a satchet of nescafe, the very bitter one, stirred them and drank. After 2mins he started saying rubbish and was even cursing at buhari when a topic about him came up on TV. I was just standing, nodding my head in approval to every rubbish he was saying before he would practice his herds man skill on me... grin

6 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Piroskida(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Weed up jare.. #share the love!
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by DoyenExchange: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oh My!
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by winj3: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
You can take the african american out of the ghetto but you cannot take the ghetto out of the african american
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by CaptEColeJnr: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan ooo grin
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Csami(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Weed is a natural herb created by God, so take advantage now.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Akalia(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
She is the daughter of America's first gay president, is that right?
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by gemale(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Abeg make dem free d babe joor. She's young & shld b allowed 2 express her youthful exuberance. Mary Jane is even legal in some states in d US sef. I kno dt some 'moral' 9ja pple wld start drinking paracetamol 4 her headache nw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by oladipo322(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
so what's the big deal there?
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by 99foxxy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Cool Malia Obama weed your brain with ganja...
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by gemale(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
julianaaaron:
Na Ded Dem Sabi..Dey Girl Self Resemble Person Wey Marijuana Don Disfigure For Belly B4 Dem Borm Am.
Bt she don get admission enta Harvard. Y u dey vex on top her mata wen no b say na u born am? (or na u born am?)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2016

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by flamingREED(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
A seven year old Nigerian child who fears God is greater than Malia Obama.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by flamingREED(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
holluphemydavid:
We will all c wot she will turn to B4 u attain age of 25

Time will tell_
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by AlphaCentauri: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
this geh done spoil
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by flamingREED(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
THE

NEW

WORLD

DISORDER
Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by gemale(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
pippimp:

Nigerians don't understand the meaning of morals. If they did, Nigeria would not be the decay it is today. Look around you. Nigerians mostly don't smoke pot but they act more abnormally than people that do. You have to be high to do the things most Nigerians do. Remember, the man in the picture is the president of the most powerful country in the world. What does that tell you? The fact that you don't don't smoke pot does not mean you will amount to anything in life.
Don't mind dem. Blatant hypocrites d lot of dem. If we were as morally upright as we claim we r, 9ja wld nt be 1 of D most corrupt countries in d world. Awon Pretenders oshi...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) by SlimAdenike(f): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
My neighbour's dog bite a politician,the dog don dey cell for police station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry / Zimbabweans Selling Their Toes To Ritualists For $20000 To $40000 USD (video) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.