Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" (7667 Views)

Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' / Stephanie Okereke’s Through The Glass Now On Shelves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by dreamara(f): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2009
Has anyone seen this movie or its premeire?It features our own Stephanie with some other American actors, the girl's maga don hit and the film looks interesting!

Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by mohawkchic(f): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2009
~Watched a preview of it,dunno if its any good tho undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by agabaI23(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2009
Well enough praise for the movie.

I will like to see it.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by DisGuy: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
saw the premier 'party' abi wetin dem they call am on Tv just now

all the celebrities talk say e nice well well , maybe na becos all the americana wey dem yan for the film o

But the setting looks top notch though-at least better than the rest
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by soki2ng(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2009
who is stephinie sef? post a picture plz, i dont watch Nig movies much
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by DisGuy: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2009

Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by soki2ng(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
yeah i know this face, good actress
she looks different, i wish her the best
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by Gamine(f): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
one word,

Crap.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by dreamara(f): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
come on, don't say that she's a cool actress,
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by SeanT21(f): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
Saw the commercial. her "fake" accent is annoying.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by DisGuy: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
Gamine:

one word,

Crap.

nollywood standard or Hollywood standard crap?

most independent black films are borderline crrr** anyway but they fill a gap
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by dreamara(f): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
SeanT21:

I agree, that accent of hers is soooo crappy. I'm an American citizen by birth, and even I don't speak like that.Why didn't she just use her normal Naija accent?All these nollywood actresses too dey form, grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by mohawkchic(f): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
Gamine:

one word,

Crap.

SeanT21:

~Ouch! grin. .ER will have to find out!!

~I'll give her A for effort & stepping outside the box tho. . .
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by dreamara(f): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
hope Stephanie gets more international recognition with this film

http://www.stephanieokereke.net/photos.html
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by Dclique(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Good to know the babes stepping up her game by going international.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by mohawkchic(f): 12:55am On Sep 30, 2009

~Gorgeous Pics. . .
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by OgidiBoy(m): 1:00am On Sep 30, 2009
Gamine:

one word,

Crap.

One word

Jealousy. tongue tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by mamagee6(f): 1:01am On Sep 30, 2009
She looks good in those pics. tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by agabaI23(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
That babe is a goddess. I have always admired her. After that accident an she still looks this palatable without going under the knife. To God be the glory.

And abour her accent? except she has changed when she moved to yankee, her accent was original her earlier movies that I watched and she speaks goooooood English which was the first thing that caught my attention before I was told she is an English graduate.

Steph, goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
the film was made whilst she did a film course in NY, so i think she produced or coproduced it as well so maybe we should critic the film on that level
its a pity her accent was fake, cos i was actually lookin forward to watching it.

I reaaaally liked her performance in Reloaded
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by mohawkchic(f): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~Her performance on "Reloaded" was outstanding. . .she certainly will be going places. . .i dont think we've seen the best of her yet!  [/size]
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by Borat1: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2009
mohawk, your font is terrible
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by mohawkchic(f): 1:53am On Oct 02, 2009
~The funniest thing about this message is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything to you,its too late for you to stop reading it  grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by topeorekoy(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2009
saw it at the cinema, that was the only movie and i met and forcefully watched it and i really did enjoyed it.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by muffins(f): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Gorgeous Pics. . .

I love Stephanie Okereke.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by Kunbee: 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
I don't know why she didn't continue with the modeling embarassed embarassed
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by GpeeJp(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
That girl tryoooooo God dey has don it 4 her
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2010
Stephanie Okereke had the Cannes market première of her movie at the 63rd Cannes Film Festival. ID Communications of Canada is already planning the major theaterical release of the film in North America and she called from Paris this morning that she is about to close a deal to secure bigger projects.

I am happy for her. She is really going ahead of her female peers in Nollywood as an ambitious Nigerian director.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by agabaI23(m): 1:48am On May 27, 2010
Wow wow. I love her.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by yme1(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2010
way to go girl__keep it up
Re: Stephanie Okereke's New American Movie "through The Glass" by ikamefa(f): 4:43am On May 29, 2010
this babe has really tushed up!

she's  cute!

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Films In Yoruba Voice Translation: Which Of Them Is Your Favourite? / Meet And Vote For Your Maltina Dance All Season 5 Finalist / These Lastest Movies On Iroko App Will Wow You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.