Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Helping Hands International : Sure Way To Earn Extra Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International : Sure Way To Earn Extra Income (533 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / Learn How To Make Passive Income With Helping Hands International / Goodnews! Helping Hands International Car Award Ceremony Has Been Decentralized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands International : Sure Way To Earn Extra Income by abisco20: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Are you tired of poverty?
Are you dreaming of financial freedom?
Does your income below your monthly expenditure?
Are you feeling ashamed because of your present financial status?
If your answer to any of this question is yes, then you have to do something. What are you to do?
Firstly, change your thinking mentality about money.
Secondly, seek more information about how to make money. You see, money is not the paper (naira or dollar) you hold in your hands but the reward for meeting other people’s needs. It is the ideas in your mind that you can turn to something visible or tangible.
Thirdly, have creative ideas that is marketable. You see , money is not the paper (naira or dollar) you hold in your hands but the reward for meeting other people’s needs. It is the ideas in your mind that you turn to something visible. You don’t have money problem but ideas to turn to tangible which money you need.

You see, when you meet people's needs, wealth will surely flow to flow. That is why I want to bring to you this special step by step information package on how to get your needs met by meeting of people and smile to bank.
That is why i want to introduce to you one of the creative ideas to achieve you dream i.e financial freedom which is called Helping Hands International.
I know the questions that might be flowing in your mind right now should be:
(1) what is this helping hands international all about ?
(2) Who are the people behind this organisation
( 3) Who are the sponsor or this programme
(4) For how long has this programme been in Nigeria
(5) What are their selling / services ?
(6) Are they register with CAC in Nigeria ?
(7) What would it cost me to become a member
(cool What would be my benefit , if i become a member ?
(9) What would i do to achieve all this benefit?
(10) Would this company pay me all this?

And the Wonderful Answers Are ;
(1) Helping Hands International is a Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) from Philippine and it was officially launched in Nigeria on 3rd December , 2013 and Nigeria head office is at Block 26a PRESIDENT GOOD LUCK JONATHAN ESTATE ISHERI LAGOS , NIGERIA . And helping hands international vision is to

(i) touch the lives of the less privileged

(ii) offer you hope and new lifestyle

(iii) provide you with regular income
Pls follow this click to know more about this income generating opportunity [url]/p7gjr4-3Y[/url]
Re: Helping Hands International : Sure Way To Earn Extra Income by DeConsultant: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service.You can contact us for more information and inquiries via call or Whatsapp on 08107804290.

(1) (Reply)

BURSTED, The Myth About Multilevel Marketing Vs Others / discuss awseome biz Idea - Lets Share Ideas,investors,inventors Please Come In / Luxury Bus Owners (ALBON) Raises Fares; Bemoans State Of Roads, Vehicle Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.