Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J (1709 Views)

Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Tearg1: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
After a heartfelt thought, I have decided to review some of the recent policies put in place by PMB.... Until we get it right in Nigeria, we may only live in fantasy until the day of reckoning comes.

Firstly, lets analyse the Nigerian Society, and compare it to other world class developed societies, and we will see what baba is trying to fix.

there is never a surgery without pain, there is never greatness without struggle.. All we need to do now is see what is ahead in the future and persevere.

Baba has blocked most of the avenues our scare resources were being wasted, clamped down on corrupt politicians who use their media outlets to blackmail the Nigerian govt, restricted the flow of currency in and out of the country and enforcing discipline among our citizens..

In the past these norms have been shunned, because the average Nigerian wants to live a life of luxury without any real plans on how to achieve that goal. Our politicians have destroyed our society with money, we have questionable characters in govt because of these lapses.

From henceforth, I believe integrity will be the norm. Bukola Saraki is the worst form of human to head our Senate... and we all act like these people are our messiahs.

The youths needs to open the eye... Our problem right now is not the Hardship in the country, but is the lack of understanding of what an ideal society should be like.
If the UK were to allow their country to become like us, I'm sure there will never be a country like UK, hence why they put visa restrictions on us.

Look at Dubai, and other countries...Some Lazy Nigerians who call themselves militants that hate to do any hard labour love criminality and easy money, while blowing up pipelines in the name of NDA... Is this not Madness??

Are they the only unemployed youths in the country? Why are we embracing these norms, shouldn't we be joining forces to advocate our cause? Why destroy our country with our own hands, pollute our environment and blame it on marginalisation, and then the media owned by corrupt politicians is sympathetic to them out of fear...

Lets get it right, Nigeria can never be great until we change our mentality, until we change our approach to life, until we change our values and what we stand for..

Its time to wake up and take our country serious... Some may say Nigeria is not worth dying for, but I will say, Do your part and change your surroundings...

Baba can only do his best to enforce discipline, order and sanity to our system and not every one of his decisions will be 100% accurate...

from now on, I AM PLEDGING TO SUPPORT ANY IDEOLOGIES THAT WILL RESTORE SANITY TO OUR COUNTRY!!!! Enough of the Lousiness ..... and by the way I am from Niger Delta....

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nah only those wey don chop belleful dey write epistle for Buhari.... undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by MeanChris(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
k
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sir, are you for real...8 what?!! Nigeria will practically cease to exist if this man stays for 8years...wake up, man!

10 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Tearg1: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Milonis:
Sir, are you for real...8 what?!! Nigeria will practically cease to exist if this man stays for 8years...wake up, man!

Looking at the angles of this administration, PMB seems to focus on the root of our problems.. GEJ was a great president, he had visions for Nigeria, but the party that brought him to power held him at his jugular, hence why he could not take on the dragons that has been wrecking our country...

Delta State and Bayelsa State under the administration of the Ibori clan & PDP received more than N700bn, but it remains the hotbed of militancy, and youths look up to Tompolo as a role model??

This is insanity, Tompolo is a terrorist and we are busy shielding him and giving him publicity and youths adore him?? This is madness.....

What do we embrace?? Peace, Unity, Hard work, Honesty?? or Criminality, Dishonesty, Fraud, 419??

The Holy Bible states, "RIGHTEOUSNESS EXHAULTS A NATION AND SIN IS A REPROACH.."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by plaetton: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Even cows cannot sit and wait 8 years before they criticize the zigzag, merry-go-round , unproductive ways of the herdsman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by hahn(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
8 years? undecided
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by geez18(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
so we should wait eight years when our kids are dead from hunger and starvation before we complain? no way!

if he is plugging all the holes by which previous governments milked us,as you've said,how come we are suffering more now than it was with the previous government?

all you people supporting incompetence and mediocrity,i really don't know what you've been given,i hope you don't die in ignorance!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by apcisevil: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
No, it should be criticize buhari after you have gone to the grave...evil people. .

.Leave ND resources alone...go and use the resources from north to cater for Nigeria. .
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by MadamExcellency: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is not possible for the dead to criticize.
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tearg1:

Looking at the angles of this administration, PMB seems to focus on the root of our problems.. GEJ was a great president, he had visions for Nigeria, but the party that brought him to power held him at his jugular, hence why he could not take on the dragons that has been wrecking our country...

Delta State and Bayelsa State under the administration of the Ibori clan & PDP received more than N700bn, but it remains the hotbed of militancy, and youths look up to Tompolo as a role model??

This is insanity, Tompolo is a terrorist and we are busy shielding him and giving him publicity and youths adore him?? This is madness.....

What do we embrace?? Peace, Unity, Hard work, Honesty?? or Criminality, Dishonesty, Fraud, 419??

The Holy Bible states, "RIGHTEOUSNESS EXHAULTS A NATION AND SIN IS A REPROACH.."

I'm not disputing Tompolo being a terrorist or a nephew of Bin Laden..bro, Tompolo is not the President, Ibori and Jonathan are both out of the picture....Buhari is the focus now

You honestly chuckled me talking of righteousness unity, hardwork and all those virtues. I've got news for you: Buhari isn't all that embodied.

In fact, the man to me is "A man walking in a desert surrounded by moving sands not knowing whether, if he moved, he would be swallowed up by the sands or would find the right path"

He dosent seem to be living in reality neither does he understand what really the matter at hand is most pressing. Sir, Buhari is not the answer

You really don't seem to acknowledge the nepotism, down-right dictatorship, disobedience to law, muzzling of the freedom of expression and all that that this man reintroduce

5 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Osasosege(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
polio that has been chased out of Nigeria, has crawled it's way back to Nigeria in borno state, in just 2years of this administration. and u are talking of 8yrs? my friend try wake up from ur sleep.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Tearg1: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
There is hunger is the land, that is a fact... But we are not yet talking about what could have been done to avert this hunger... afterall we all hated PDP and their level of looting the country, now we have someone restricting the flow of illict funds which we were used to in the past, and we are still complaining...

What we are witnessing today would still have happened in a matter of years, But lets remain steadfast... Its time to launch your entrepreneurship skills.

Our country was not prepared to deal with farming... Our politicians lavished our wealth instead of investing in infrastructure...

British Govt seized £60m from James Ibori... That could have built 15 factories in the Niger Delta....
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Tearg1: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Milonis:

I'm not disputing Tompolo being a terrorist or a nephew of Bin Laden..bro, Tompolo is not the President, Ibori and Jonathan are both out of the picture....Buhari is the focus now

You honestly chuckled me talking of righteousness unity, hardwork and all those virtues. I've got news for you: Buhari isn't all that embodied.

In fact, the man to me is "A man walking in a desert surrounded by moving sands not knowing whether, if he moved, he would be swallowed up by the sands or would find the right path"

He dosent seem to be living in reality neither does he understand what really the matter at hand is most pressing. Sir, Buhari is not the answer

You really don't seem to acknowledge the nepotism, down-right dictatorship, disobedience to law, muzzling of the freedom of expression and all that that this man reintroduce

when Jonathan was there and he gave these freedoms you mentioned, wasn't it used against him...
PMB knows the power of the media, knowing fully well his effort could be hindered by corrupt politicians who can orchestrate a revolution against him using the media outlets...

We voted for change, even though I didn't vote for him, I see sense in what he is trying to do..... He is not a saint, but for Nigeria to be great, we need a Saul to precede our coming David...
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tearg1:

when Jonathan was there and he gave these freedoms you mentioned, wasn't it used against him...
PMB knows the power of the media, knowing fully well his effort could be hindered by corrupt politicians who can orchestrate a revolution against him using the media outlets...

We voted for change, even though I didn't vote for him, I see sense in what he is trying to do..... He is not a saint, but for Nigeria to be great, we need a Saul to precede our coming David...

In other words you support Mr. Buhaari's muzzling of the media and the Nigerian people. You're also clearly prefer dictatorship

I've got news for you my dear brother: 'Life under dictatorship is reduced to a rivulet but in freedom it is a boundless ocean"

5 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by LGDON: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
@op

You are a fool

5 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Tearg1: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Milonis:

In other words you support Mr. Buhaari's muzzling of the media and the Nigerian people. You're also clearly prefer dictatorship

I've got news for you my dear brother: 'Life under dictatorship is reduced to a rivulet but in freedom it is a boundless ocean"

Buhari was sent by God to restore Nigeria
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Tearg1: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Milonis:

Buhari was sent by God to Deliver Nigeria from the pit of destruction ....He may have gone to the extreme but Nigeria will be restored. ...
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tearg1:

Buhari was sent by God to Deliver Nigeria from the pit of destruction ....He may have gone to the extreme but Nigeria will be restored. ...

God-sent? I give up on this discussion.

5 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by mastermaestro(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s][/s]
Tearg1:
After a heartfelt thought, I have decided to review some of the recent policies put in place by PMB.... Until we get it right in Nigeria, we may only live in fantasy until the day of reckoning comes.

Firstly, lets analyse the Nigerian Society, and compare it to other world class developed societies, and we will see what baba is trying to fix.

there is never a surgery without pain, there is never greatness without struggle.. All we need to do now is see what is ahead in the future and persevere.

Baba has blocked most of the avenues our scare resources were being wasted, clamped down on corrupt politicians who use their media outlets to blackmail the Nigerian govt, restricted the flow of currency in and out of the country and enforcing discipline among our citizens..

In the past these norms have been shunned, because the average Nigerian wants to live a life of luxury without any real plans on how to achieve that goal. Our politicians have destroyed our society with money, we have questionable characters in govt because of these lapses.

From henceforth, I believe integrity will be the norm. Bukola Saraki is the worst form of human to head our Senate... and we all act like these people are our messiahs.

The youths needs to open the eye... Our problem right now is not the Hardship in the country, but is the lack of understanding of what an ideal society should be like.
If the UK were to allow their country to become like us, I'm sure there will never be a country like UK, hence why they put visa restrictions on us.

Look at Dubai, and other countries...Some Lazy Nigerians who call themselves militants that hate to do any hard labour love criminality and easy money, while blowing up pipelines in the name of NDA... Is this not Madness??

Are they the only unemployed youths in the country? Why are we embracing these norms, shouldn't we be joining forces to advocate our cause? Why destroy our country with our own hands, pollute our environment and blame it on marginalisation, and then the media owned by corrupt politicians is sympathetic to them out of fear...

Lets get it right, Nigeria can never be great until we change our mentality, until we change our approach to life, until we change our values and what we stand for..

Its time to wake up and take our country serious... Some may say Nigeria is not worth dying for, but I will say, Do your part and change your surroundings...

Baba can only do his best to enforce discipline, order and sanity to our system and not every one of his decisions will be 100% accurate...

from now on, I AM PLEDGING TO SUPPORT ANY IDEOLOGIES THAT WILL RESTORE SANITY TO OUR COUNTRY!!!! Enough of the Lousiness ..... and by the way I am from Niger Delta....
[s][/s]

Wake up!

6 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by tuniski: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tearg1:

You sounded more like a hireling than anything else. Those who were sold the myth,lie and fable called buhari missed him and voted him back now, even them can't stomach the diasater called buhari.

Buhari is just a punishment !!! He won't be missed.

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by stebell(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
OP, it seems You are high on Bubu's poo.
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Tearg1: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Isn't this how GEJ was hanged for removing oil subsidy?? The truth is that, NIGERIANS HATE THE TRUTH AND LOVE FANTASY...

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Osasosege:
polio that has been chased out of Nigeria, has crawled it's way back to Nigeria in borno state, in just 2years of this administration. and u are talking of 8yrs? my friend try wake up from ur sleep.
It was chased out,so from where did the polio come from
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Paid agent......
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by Tearg1: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
crixtex:
Paid agent......

Are you my pay master?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by csamii: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Op just am! Take am, only you.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by michelz: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Without mincing words,Buhari will be remembered as the worst democratic president this country has ever elected.
The most annoying part of the whole thing is that he doesn't seem to care - I mean, given his age and probably feeling that this is his last major political outing in Nigeria.
Nigerians made a huge mistake so far in electing Buhari.
If APC had fielded in another candidate rather than Buhari,maybe,just maybe,we wouldn't be were we are right now wailing all over the place.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by viexcey(f): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meanwhile, we have;
A minister who thinks manufacturing pencils in 2018 is an achievement.
A minister who feels everybody complaining is a PDP apologist.
A minister who feels a recession can be covered up.
A minister who feels athletes stranded in a country, few hours to a game in another country is not his business.
A minister who is lying up and down.
A minister whose darkness keeps increasing with increasing tariff.
A minister whose name is in almost every shady deal of the past in the Army.
Ministers whom even google will still find it hard to locate over one year in office.
And a President who spent SIX MONTHS searching for them.
SIX MONTHS fa.
Kuku come and kill all of us.

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by coolscott(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
[size=13pt]I was trying to find the guy's angle. After reading what he wrote, it seems he didn't have an angle before he started. And it seems he still didn't find one by the time he came to the end.[/size]
Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by coolscott(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
[size=13pt]This is the first time I remember feeling the urge to reply a post with one word like "rubbish" or "bunkum".
This write-up did not deliver the perspective the headline promised.
It seems just a presentation of already familiar factional political sentiment.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS WILL ONLY APPRECIATE BUHARI AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, JUST LIKE G.E.J by EzeNri(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
By the time bubu leaves office, Nigeria would remember as the most sectional president ever.

Assuming Chelsea FC sacked Mourinho when he should have been sacked. We won't have found ourselves where we are not.

Don't nurture failure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Buys 21 Contender Air Ship, Gets 4 War Planes From Pakistani / Should I Do Yahoo Yahoo. I Need Advice / How Many Nigerians Live Abroad? The Number Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.