Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why You Need An Alternative Source Of Income!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need An Alternative Source Of Income!!! (569 Views)

Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need An Alternative Source Of Income!!! by archsaints(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Last week, I posted the list of banks and companies who retrenched some of their workers. On the other report which I also published on my timeline showed that an approximate of 1.5 million people have lost their jobs this year alone, with an approximate of 22.45 million people unemployed in Nigeria.
According to the Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA) in their latest report, a total number of 800 companies have shut down in the past three years. Evidence also abound that a huge number of workers especially civil servants have not been paid for some months now.
This boils down to one gist, there is nothing like job security again in this part of the world. Just like we cry and empathise with those who lost their jobs in what I describe as "sack inferno" nobody knows who or which company will be affected next. While the hope of job for the unemployed whose number increase in geometric progression as many troop out school annually is very slim.
Now, my questions are: how long shall you continue to hold on to one job alone as a means of survival? For how long shall you continue to wait for that dream job? Why don't you create an alternative source of income that can act as a supplement to your present job? What do you stand to lose if you create a reliable passive income for yourself and be assured of a secured future?
I have got an idea and formula about this. This is a formula I have tested and trusted over the months. It has been in use by a lot of young entrepreneurs I have known in my life. This business plan will give you the opportunity to change your financial stories and enable you to live the life of your dream. Like I said it is a business I have tested, trusted as used even as a student/business man. It is time effective and efficiently rewarding.
There’s a whole new way of doing business all around the world now. Literally, a transformation is taking place in the way people buy & sell everything.
At the same time, there’s a radical transition in what people are willing & able to do to earn a living today. You see it everywhere. You can feel it everywhere. Everything’s changing fast & going E-commerce. We are in the trend of E’s & the E’s is taking all the Jobs.
BLAME THE INTERNET MOST OF ALL
THANK THE INTERNET MOST OF ALL
Would you like to learn how to harness the power of Social Media such as facebook, Instagram, Whats App, Google Plus, BBM, Youtube, Linkedln, Twitter etc to build your personal business/profession or advertise Basic Needs or Daily Use Products from the #1 Largest European E-commerce Company expanding in Nigeria & existing in over 60 countries?
Would you like to have a multiple streams of income home business opportunity that can earn you between N100k to N1million plus monthly?
Would you also like to build a business that will allow you to go to 3 consecutive international business flight trips yearly all expenses paid by this #1 largest European beauty company? e.g. The Global 50th Anniversary Cruise will be an extraordinary conference – the most spectacular international conference ever arranged. We will leave in 2 “top of the line” Cruise ships, Sailing together in the Mediterranean through 2 Continents, 3 Countries, and 4 Cities.
Visit, Study & Sign up free @ http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportun…/become-consultant…. (During online registration process, type your Phone Number in the PASSPORT & PASSWORD ID box). INBOX/SMS/COMMENT/WHATS APP/CALL ME on 08184593258 or Reply/Comment "Am Interested".
Testimonies: These are monthly commission cheque of Business intelligent people like you who started this business with ZERO CAPITAL Or N3k TEN months ago. Also the video & pictures of some consultants that have experienced Oriflame All Expenses Paid International Trip to Spain, Dubai etc.
N/B: If you think it is a SCAM bizs u can take an intelligent step & do your research. Google ORIFLAME
FACT ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Founded in Sweden in 1967, Wide Portfolio of Swedish Nature-Inspired, Innovative Basic Needs/Daily Use Products, Sales In More than 60 countries in Five Regions, Around 1.5 billion Euros in Annual Sales, Approximately 5 million Consultants Around the World, Global Research & Development Centre with over 100 Scientist, 6 Fully-Owned Production Units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia & India, A Product Range of approximately 1000 Basic Needs/Daily Used Products, Around 8,000 employees, Listed on the NASDAQ, OMX, NORDIC EXCHANGE, Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation, A Proud Members of Direct Selling Association (DSA).
To get to buy any of the products, pls contact Olusola Samuel on 08113654304, 07032750377

(1) (Reply)

Writers Need For A Long Term Project. / Do You have any Instagram Accounts For Sale? Contact Me / Hhhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.