Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Fulani Herdsmen are Not the Problems.... The Problem is **** - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen are Not the Problems.... The Problem is **** (350 Views)

Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses / "Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen are Not the Problems.... The Problem is **** by Tearg1: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Some fellow Nairalanders have emailed me privately to express their anger over my support for the restoration of sanity back to our country by PMB's regime.

Now a particular nairalander asked for my views on Fulani Herdsmen, I will like to state this quite clear that whoever kills their neighbour, friend, countryman/woman, farmers or any innocent victim should be classed as a terrorist.

We have experienced religious wars, fulani herdsmen raiding villages and many other heinous crimes. It makes one wonder whether creating Nigeria itself was a crime. The answer to this question is no.

It is the failure of the elites who failed to make education compulsory, most especially in the north that has caused this problem we have today..

Uneducated parents, Uneducated children roaming up and down the country and their only knowledge is what their parents taught them. Its easy to blame the next door neighbour for your problems.

The solution to these crises is education, and government intervention in creating necessary infrastructure for the grazing of cows. Lets not forget that raising cows is cultural to the Fulanis, and not just a form of living... However they've been indoctrinated to kill, destroy and take over lands from their neighbours... These doctrines are as a result of lack of education combined with extremism....

The fight we have is against extremism and our government must do more to highlight this...

Lets not forget that we also have extremism in the south... We have the Niger Delta Militants who are responsible for alot of kidnapping and murder of their own.... So what are we doing about that....

I believe if we fight the internal terrorist by supporting the governments war against indiscipline, that will be a step forward.

secondly, don't rely on the government to save you... Protect yourself too.... if a thief is going to come to your house and kill your family, then rape your wife, would you let that happen??

Then why let terrorists masquerading as herdsmen harm and maim you.... We must be careful not to generalise an entire culture... Rather we have terrorist groups who have infiltrated genuine herdsmen, they are the ones causing chaos....

Lets remain vigilant.... God Bless Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen are Not the Problems.... The Problem is **** by theEYe21(f): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
I totally agree

(1) (Reply)

Navy Arrests MV Star Shrimper, Destroys More Illegal Refineries In Niger Delta / Ogun Police Arrests Man For Naming And Inscribing “buhari” On His Dog / Sokoto State Police Command Debunks Gay Marriage Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.