Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Mr President, please get your appointments right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President, please get your appointments right (831 Views)

Your Appointments Will Not Be Given To The Dead In 2018- Fayose (See Reactions) / Fayose's 2018 Prayers: Your Appointments & Promotions Will Not Be Given To Dead / President Please Take Out Time To Thank GOD For Safety.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President, please get your appointments right by Hardeysolution(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dear Mr Buhari, I supported you quite too well in 2015. I am regretting it that you came into power but I wouldn't want PDP still continue the government. You were just a litmus but aren't you failing us?
I know quite well that it isn't easy Sir, but right now, your political appointments and religious sentiments are not making things better. We have blamed the previous government for a year and fought against corruption as well. Where are the recovered loots? Will we still continue to suffer because of the last government? Do yours and let it be said of you that you did it.
I am indeed disappointed and saddened by your actions. Your appointments doesn't mean well for Nigeria as you are uprooting political and religious instability.
We voted you in Sir and are can still withdraw our mandate from you if change refuses to happen.
Hungry man will not listen to grammars and policies. We need implementation. Be on your toes Sir And do something.
Our mandate is our power. We are tired!
Re: Mr President, please get your appointments right by dunkem21(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Mr President, please get your appointments right by PaulIdu: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
The rate eyes are clearing in Nigeria these days soon there will be no blind man to shout Sai Buhari oooo
Re: Mr President, please get your appointments right by ikp120(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Who has an extra copy of original (not photocopy o) wailers' form for this guy?

grin grin
Re: Mr President, please get your appointments right by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ipek yoot.... why wailing.. enjoy the change...
Re: Mr President, please get your appointments right by Tunami(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Dear Mr Buhari, I supported you quite too well in 2015. I am regretting it that you came into power but I wouldn't want PDP still continue the government. You were just a litmus but aren't you failing us?
I know quite well that it isn't easy Sir, but right now, your political appointments and religious sentiments are not making things better. We have blamed the previous government for a year and fought against corruption as well. Where are the recovered loots? Will we still continue to suffer because of the last government? Do yours and let it be said of you that you did it.
I am indeed disappointed and saddened by your actions. Your appointments doesn't mean well for Nigeria as you are uprooting political and religious instability.
We voted you in Sir and are can still withdraw our mandate from you if change refuses to happen.
Hungry man will not listen to grammars and policies. We need implementation. Be on your toes Sir And do something.
ipod yoot spotted. Lol, no mind me ooo, no zombie slangs.
Re: Mr President, please get your appointments right by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Welcome to the club bro... We(90% Nigerians) are tired of APC, Buhari and their PDP/APGA/LP/SDP/Accord colleagues. Something good is cooking that will be a better alternative to deliver Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Mr President, please get your appointments right by DelGardo: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hardeysolution:

Bros just 2 months ago you posted this bright piece...

The former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, his party, the PDP, and his cabinet should be blamed for the current instability in the political and economic aspects of the country.
The inability of the past administration to curb the problems enlongates to this present administration of which strategies are in place to make sure they are quenched.
Jonathan was unable to quench the fire of Boko Haram and that is a problem for the Buhari-led administration. Had it being Nigeria was at peace at the period of transition and everything was in order with love and harmony, the impact of this new administration would have been felt, but the obstacles are still the well-fed problems of Nigeria. If Nigerians have insight, they would have realise the good work that has begun in Nigeria.
The Finance minister, upon her experience at the World Bank, has come to give a lasting problem for Nigeria that needs truncation at a point that it won't be strong again.
The change has begun, but the visible ones are on the way. Let us keep our minds together and have trust in God that gave us The General. It is not time to unconstructively criticise, if you want to criticise, let it be with construction.
Say No to PDP's Plan.
Say Yes to change!

What happened to you? Please don't let all the narrow views and frustrations of agents of corruption get to you.
Things are bad. They were always going to be bad after 16 years of PDP plundering and cluelessness.

I still have un-shakable faith in Buhari. Criticize where required but be objective in seeking quick results... take the message of your post above.
Re: Mr President, please get your appointments right by yanshDoctor: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
I am worried as the wailers form is getting finished.
Re: Mr President, please get your appointments right by Hardeysolution(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
DelGardo:

Bros just 2 months ago you posted this bright piece...

What happened to you? Please don't let all the narrow views and frustrations of agents of corruption get to you.
Things are bad. They were always going to be bad after 16 years of PDP plundering and cluelessness.

I still have un-shakable faith in Buhari. Criticize where required but be objective in seeking quick results... take the message of your post above.
I think I understand you. I am criticising his appointments. It's quite appalling

(1) (Reply)

Accept Our Apology Nairalanders / Stay Away From Zahra, You Cannot Marry Her, Buhari Sternly Warns Governor Yari / Nig @ 56. Nudity Or Creativity? Your Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.